Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,450 members, 7,881,593 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 01:18 AM

Pounded Human Flesh Discovered In Lagos By Police - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pounded Human Flesh Discovered In Lagos By Police (33881 Views)

2 Ritualists Arrested With Human Flesh In Oyo State (Photo) / Suspected Badoo Member Killed In Lagos By Angry Mob (Graphic Photos) / Nigerian-Ghanaian Woman Caught Selling "Human Flesh As Fried Meat" In Ghana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pounded Human Flesh Discovered In Lagos By Police by Oshotse21(m): 10:57pm On Mar 24, 2016
Damn it!!
Re: Pounded Human Flesh Discovered In Lagos By Police by paschu: 11:01pm On Mar 24, 2016
Trashy journalism. And the fools on NL won't know any better than to swallow all crappy sillyiness hookline and sinker.

2 Likes

Re: Pounded Human Flesh Discovered In Lagos By Police by pwettiejay(f): 11:04pm On Mar 24, 2016
But why is the nane of the oil magnate undisclosed? Coz he's rich? Naija sha

1 Like

Re: Pounded Human Flesh Discovered In Lagos By Police by macaranta(m): 11:10pm On Mar 24, 2016
Simple,they should pound all of them too.
Re: Pounded Human Flesh Discovered In Lagos By Police by mohaMADbuari: 11:45pm On Mar 24, 2016
huntax:

As sickening as this article is, your comment is equally annoying. When will you have sense? Apparently his name was withheld because he failed to accept he was guilty, but gumption should tell you this could be about eventual bribe given he's a billionaire a d nothing to do with his tribe.
Kai, we will never move on in this Nigeria because of tribalistic people like you. cry

And who's interested in the country moving forward
Your country has been programmed to be a failed entity... a damnable zoo
Re: Pounded Human Flesh Discovered In Lagos By Police by Coolgent(m): 11:46pm On Mar 24, 2016
Ekene why now! Cant you join your brothers in drug trafficking, 419, Baby factory, smuggling, Kidnapping, or even oil theft
Re: Pounded Human Flesh Discovered In Lagos By Police by Bethelwealthy(m): 11:50pm On Mar 24, 2016
we celebrate wealth, even devilish ones. may the angels that have no mercy judge their case.................
Re: Pounded Human Flesh Discovered In Lagos By Police by Day11(m): 11:59pm On Mar 24, 2016
God have mercy on us.

It is true. Poverty leads man to do evil.

500k? Ol'boy, many more of Eneke are out there in the dark that will still kill for 50k sad

May God protect us all.
Re: Pounded Human Flesh Discovered In Lagos By Police by deochris749(m): 12:00am On Mar 25, 2016
190:
Lawd have mercy shocked shocked shocked

The whole world is advancing..
Technologies are been developed everyday shocked
Nasa are making progress in breaking into space trying to find out if we are the only species out there
and then there is someone out there seating in his Mosquito infested one windowed room pounding human flesh
of someone he has killed. Lord have mercy shocked shocked shocked

Im so sorry to say this but Fellow Nigerians im starting to think that NIGERIA is the MOST DIABOLICAL COUNTRY in the world
God forbid bad thing, the average heart of a NIGERIAN is dark and EVIL..and im sorry to say this NIGERIA would NEVER EVER PROGRESS not in a million years, That country IS CURSED!!

Too much EVIL..Jesu!!! undecided
No wonder from una president down to the average street man are all evil people...
smh

Nigeria isn't cursed because of the sin and evil of one man and Nigeria will Progress IJN...#GodBlessNigeria...#NoBadTalkWeCountryAbeg

2 Likes

Re: Pounded Human Flesh Discovered In Lagos By Police by persius555(m): 12:06am On Mar 25, 2016
popcykaylah:
Money! Money!! Money!!! The way at which people do dreadful things to get money. .at the end its to squander it on luxury and women..smh. .God almighty protect us and our families from these evil doers..
I thought the likes of davido sang "like is all about the money". When you complain that some celebrity and social figures are doing the society no good with their morally bankrupt song and public acts, they call you "bad belle", "hater" and all what not. This is what we have descended to. Lets live with it. "life is all about the money" abi. What nonsense patronage.
Re: Pounded Human Flesh Discovered In Lagos By Police by vislabraye(m): 12:09am On Mar 25, 2016
Islie:

http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2016/03/24/police-discover-pounded-human-flesh-in-lagos/

Why hide the identity of the business man ? Is it because he's rich ?
Re: Pounded Human Flesh Discovered In Lagos By Police by Nobody: 12:15am On Mar 25, 2016
vicstar:
cruelty at its pick undecided
peak
Re: Pounded Human Flesh Discovered In Lagos By Police by IyayiSon(m): 12:18am On Mar 25, 2016
ItsMeAboki:
Ekene
Hmmn, what tribe, region or religion - another one bookmarked for future reference, till the bigots come out.
[color=#000099][/color]
Honestly you're right
Re: Pounded Human Flesh Discovered In Lagos By Police by Nobody: 12:22am On Mar 25, 2016
It's the one we see that we're commenting on...look around you, see all those black faces? a redundant intellect ensures that 1 out of every 4 of the those people engage in one form of occultic ritual or the other. Just because he's wearing a suit, attending church, visiting England for holidays, residing at Ikoyi, has a blue collar engagement and speaks fluent English, doesn't for one second mean his base intellect is not controlled by primitive impulses too despicable to mention...

1 Like

Re: Pounded Human Flesh Discovered In Lagos By Police by shellman: 1:09am On Mar 25, 2016
Chinwendym:
Chai
I cover my Ekene with the blood of Jesus!

Hmmm the other two arrested no get name?

Everybody involved should be dealt with! angry what manner of wickedness is this bikonu? A baby? Gush cry
Chineke mere anyi ebere .
I hope the prosecution would not be prolonged for Justice to be given to the suspected criminals/murderers. Justice delayed is Justice denied
Re: Pounded Human Flesh Discovered In Lagos By Police by jamjo: 1:18am On Mar 25, 2016
Islie:

http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2016/03/24/police-discover-pounded-human-flesh-in-lagos/

So why is it they mention only the poor one and withholding the name of the rich. Nigeria where only the poor go to jail..Please note I'm not in support of anyone but just saying..
Re: Pounded Human Flesh Discovered In Lagos By Police by Nobody: 3:21am On Mar 25, 2016
neoapocalypse:

You cover a ritualist with the blood of Jesus You , Ekene and your Jesus are fvcking dolts
Check yourself man you are about to lose it( that's if you haven't already angry) I have a newborn going by that name.

1 Like

Re: Pounded Human Flesh Discovered In Lagos By Police by echodrum(m): 3:37am On Mar 25, 2016
Until we stop this madness called "believe in money rituals" Nothing is going to change.
Re: Pounded Human Flesh Discovered In Lagos By Police by Coldfeet(f): 4:09am On Mar 25, 2016
1after:
Ekene is from the hardworking Middle East cheesy grin
Yes! But did you stop to ponder which tribe the baby he pounded could be from? Remember many south west children roam about with only pants on? The baby may be from that region you know? Rip to the baby and may God console the family.
Re: Pounded Human Flesh Discovered In Lagos By Police by cococandy(f): 4:13am On Mar 25, 2016
Lucasbalo:
Some idiots still believe that ritual killing will get them rich. I thought Nigerians got rid of that antiquated b/s. Wasting the life of an innocent child for nothing. Who knows what that child could have become in life ?. He could have been the saviour of Nigeria or knight in the shining armor of that hell hole called Nigeria. It's looking like Nigeria is irredeemable.
Honestly.

1 Like

Re: Pounded Human Flesh Discovered In Lagos By Police by TeamSimple(m): 4:24am On Mar 25, 2016
Truly they own Lagos.
Re: Pounded Human Flesh Discovered In Lagos By Police by layla129(f): 5:25am On Mar 25, 2016
M4gunners:
Nonsense, you protect the name of the oil magnate simply because he /she is rich,but quickly mentioned Ekene's name.
Didn't you read that they are still investigating those ones since they are denying the allegation? Ekene has confessed to the crime already
Re: Pounded Human Flesh Discovered In Lagos By Police by ceejay80: 6:28am On Mar 25, 2016
Chinwendym:
Chai
I cover my Ekene with the blood of Jesus!

Hmmm the other two arrested no get name?

Everybody involved should be dealt with! angry what manner of wickedness is this bikonu? A baby? Gush cry
Chineke mere anyi ebere .
The other two arrested could be from other tribes, trust nairaland mods, they enjoy it when an igbo name is mentioned to a crime

1 Like

Re: Pounded Human Flesh Discovered In Lagos By Police by ceejay80: 6:29am On Mar 25, 2016
pwettiejay:
But why is the nane of the oil magnate undisclosed? Coz he's rich? Naija sha
No!!! Cos he's from the other tribe
Re: Pounded Human Flesh Discovered In Lagos By Police by akigbemaru: 6:52am On Mar 25, 2016
Human flesh.
Re: Pounded Human Flesh Discovered In Lagos By Police by Kollyman: 7:02am On Mar 25, 2016
If I talk now one MOD would be say he want to ban me, but the truth must be told!

Some tribes are just like flesh and blood with crime.

I no kuku mention any tribe!

Whatever tribe that comes to your mind, na you think am oooo no be me!
Re: Pounded Human Flesh Discovered In Lagos By Police by ritababe(f): 7:11am On Mar 25, 2016
Onijagidijagan:
Bush people chased frm isreal been doing rituals since d time of immemorial ask ritababe.
d 2 by 2 shops den dey do no be ordinary o

so am part of them?
Re: Pounded Human Flesh Discovered In Lagos By Police by FARADAYOPE(m): 7:11am On Mar 25, 2016
oooooh my God..Just e imagination is killing me...well,I wish justice being preached is done.
why will the guy point out the oil mandate if he is not the sender....why the PRESS withheld his identity.....please save country.
Re: Pounded Human Flesh Discovered In Lagos By Police by ayindejimmy(m): 7:15am On Mar 25, 2016
The oil magnate will never own up. It's up to the police to find incriminating evidence Linkin him with Ekene.
Stuffs like fone records and witnesses that must seen them together.
Re: Pounded Human Flesh Discovered In Lagos By Police by focus7: 7:32am On Mar 25, 2016
EKENE again! They left SE to SW to commit heinous acts again. I am waiting for Ambode to start deporting them back to Onitsha.
Re: Pounded Human Flesh Discovered In Lagos By Police by mercyville: 7:45am On Mar 25, 2016
Buhari4dullard:
Something funny in this story oh!

Ekene who for Lagos?
Since when Igbo people begin compete with the Yoruba;s for ritual??

Haba abi Nairaland MODS don publish dem own gist or wetin?
Make una just find way comot for SW go practice una culture for una SE .Igbos and rituals and eating of human beings na like garri and water.I hate cann....s.
Re: Pounded Human Flesh Discovered In Lagos By Police by slim14(m): 7:59am On Mar 25, 2016
Tribal or not, I guess we should be careful with the those shredded meat we see around (been sold) bcus you can never tell where the meat were gotten from.[b][/b]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Indigenes Now Pay Herdsmen To Enter Their Own Farms In Delta – Okowa / Austin Isaiah Detained By EFCC Dies After Release (Photos) / Soldiers Kill Policeman Ahmed Ali For Intercepting Colleague With Indian Hemp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.