Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,897 members, 7,973,064 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 07:33 AM

Learn On Naira Land: Questions To Ask Before You Start Blogging. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Learn On Naira Land: Questions To Ask Before You Start Blogging. (369 Views)

9 Questions To Ask Your Web Designer After Handing Over Your Website / How To Add Payment Functionality To Web App, Like That Found On Naira Bet / Learn On Naira Land: Crazy Ways To Promote Your Blog Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Learn On Naira Land: Questions To Ask Before You Start Blogging. by Harrisonsmart(m): 4:55pm On Mar 24, 2016
Before now you might have heard about blogging or the word blogging. This is simply a means people can use to share their thoughts online and equally earn from it for sharing what they know best, it could be blogging about; Lifestyle, How to make hair, or How to fix devices.

The most important thing is for one to have a clear understanding of what blogging is all about before joining the blogging world. So today I did outline some important questions you need to ask and get answered before you start blogging.

Below are the questions to ask:

#1.What Platform to choose?

There are many companies that provide blogging services, some of which are free, some of which you would have to pay before you have full access to it's customizations. But the most popular platforms are Blogger and WordPress. If you are a beginner I advice you play around with blogger, but if you are financially buoyant and have the technicalities, you can go for the self hosted WordPress.

#2. What will be the major title of my blog?

This is a very important question to ask as the title of your blog should be the core of what your blog is all about (niche). i.e. The title of your blog should be able to pass enough information on what your blog is all about.

#3.Who are the competitors in my Niche?
Since you have figured the title or niche for your blog, the next thing is to get to know who your competitors are, the kind of services they provide, and conduct a research on how to improve and present yourself better than your competitors. Remember never to copy them.

#4.At what frequency would you be able to make and publish posts?
Blogging is all about time and how often you can publish contents on your blog, as it is evident from research that search engines like fresh contents, so you should be able to find out if other activities of the day can permit you to make at least 2 to 3 posts per-week.

However at this point, I am rest assured that if these questions are asked and suitable answers or decisions are taken, the journey to the world of blogging would be a wonderful one.

Source: http://www.aristocratworld.com/2016/03/5-questions-to-ask-and-get-answered.html
Re: Learn On Naira Land: Questions To Ask Before You Start Blogging. by kingvectorv(m): 6:35pm On Mar 24, 2016
We have heard you ooo...

(1) (Reply)

US Adsense Account For Sale / Website Design AND PROGRAMING Training In Lagos. Apply Today!!! / Be A JOB-READY Laravel Expert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.