Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,070 members, 7,916,120 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 03:53 PM

Amazing Pictures Of Sitcom Kids Then And Now - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Amazing Pictures Of Sitcom Kids Then And Now (1730 Views)

Burna Boy Follower Takes Amazing Pictures Of Him During A Show And Gets Praised / See Amazing Pictures Of First 7-star Hotel In Nigeria / Ex Bbnaija Housemate Ahneeka Shares New Amazing Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amazing Pictures Of Sitcom Kids Then And Now by sleeknick: 5:37pm On Mar 24, 2016
I can say I'm a proud child of the golden age of broadcasting: The '90s.

Now hear me out. I love TV these days, especially now that I'm old enough to appreciate the R-rated stuff. But there was a time when sitcoms were all I knew. It was incredible. The laugh tracks, ahem, I mean, live studio audiences. You had the nerdy kids getting into hijinx — which I loved. The hot daughter in literally every family. The lovable brat who you wanted to be friends with. The chatty cool girl that everyone copied. The grumpy but supportive dad. Those shows had it all.

Wonder what the kids of those shows look like now? Some have really changed it up since their childhood fame.

SHARE if you're amazed at how far these these kids have come!

lalasticlala come and see something

Re: Amazing Pictures Of Sitcom Kids Then And Now by sleeknick: 5:42pm On Mar 24, 2016
1. Okay, here's the nerdy Mark Foster from Step By Step nowChristopher Castile is now a political science professor at Biola University and apparently has his pilot's license.

2. Tatyana Ali, Will Smith's little sister from The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air looks like now

3. This is Mayim Bialik who was Blossom is now Amy Farrah-Fowler on The Big Bang Theory

4. This is Stephanie Tanner now. Jodie Lee Ann Sweetin is still playing her old role on the Fuller House series

Re: Amazing Pictures Of Sitcom Kids Then And Now by sleeknick: 5:45pm On Mar 24, 2016
1. The twins (Tia and Tamara Mowry) from Sister, Sister were everything to me when I was younger

2. Speaking of Sister, Sister, remember their annoying neighbor Roger? Yeah, he's a balling Marques Houston now!

3. Then there's Smart Guy, played by Tahj Mowry. Dammmmmmmn.

4. Speaking of Family Matters, There's Jaleel White who played the one and only Steve Urkel.

Re: Amazing Pictures Of Sitcom Kids Then And Now by sleeknick: 5:49pm On Mar 24, 2016
1. The heartthrob Jonathan Taylor Thomas was in literally everything for a while but he was the cool kid from Home Improvement once upon a time.

2. There was Dewey from Malcolm in the Middle, while the other kids aged to look exactly the same: Dewey AKA Erik Per Sullivan looks like this:

3. Mainly because there are sooo many, here are the kids from The Cosby Show in 2005.

4. And finally you have your crushes on Saved By The Bell...

Re: Amazing Pictures Of Sitcom Kids Then And Now by mayorkyzo: 6:10pm On Mar 24, 2016
Wow look at them all grown-up..my favorites are the twins on sister-sister...

1 Like

Re: Amazing Pictures Of Sitcom Kids Then And Now by pretydiva(f): 7:07pm On Mar 24, 2016
Woww..how time flies. Dey r all grown up n also doing well

1 Like

Re: Amazing Pictures Of Sitcom Kids Then And Now by sleeknick: 12:00am On Mar 25, 2016
mayorkyzo:

You smart!
Re: Amazing Pictures Of Sitcom Kids Then And Now by sleeknick: 12:01am On Mar 25, 2016
mayorkyzo:

Same here

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS From Peter Okoye’s SOLO Performance In Dubai / Nollywood Actor Amandi And Wife Live On Emmanuel Tv Sharing Healing Testimtesti / Uju Stella, Girl Who Alleged Burna Boy Impregnated Her Isn't Preggies Afterall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.