Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,803 members, 7,886,152 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 12:19 AM

Peter Mutharika Rejects T.B Joshua's Prophecy - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Peter Mutharika Rejects T.B Joshua's Prophecy (26973 Views)

T.B Joshua's Prophecy About North And South Korea Reconciliation In 2014 (Video) / T.B. Joshua Welcomed By Ecuador Military Generals (Photo) / T.B Joshua Rejects Offering Of $1000 From Swiss Woman. See Why. PICS/Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Mutharika Rejects T.B Joshua's Prophecy by yelgolddotnet(m): 8:47pm On Mar 25, 2016
Benite:
This president is just being lame. Tb joshua never mentioned his name that he would die before april 1, if not news papers would have carried it like before
Just because opposition twisted a prophecy and formed a rumour about his death he jumped to media to disrespect the prophet without confirming if its true so lame & childish.
For the record the prophecy was " pray for a southern african president btw now and april 1 " and this man went on air to blast tb Joshua as if he mentioned his name.
Be careful MR Peter.
TB JOSHUA did NOT mention your name.
You are not the only Southern african President!
So lame and petty.

We are praying already.. I like this.. he wants to paint TB johua black.. don't worry.. heavens will reply you.

1 Like

Re: Peter Mutharika Rejects T.B Joshua's Prophecy by Lucasbalo(m): 9:18pm On Mar 25, 2016
Tkester1:

Thunder fire your left ball there Idio.t for calling Joshua a Charlatan. It is you moro.nic father who is a charlatan. Wasted sperm!
Beast of burden. Your parents are calling for you in the Amazonian jungle. Your pathetic unfruitful life will keep my to lying. I can feed you and your parents . With your attitude, poverty will forever remain in your DNA. Misogynistic subhuman mongrel.
Re: Peter Mutharika Rejects T.B Joshua's Prophecy by olustic: 10:00pm On Mar 25, 2016
Prophet TB Joshua is a man of God and therefore should be respected. I wonder why president Peter Mutharika is afraid of death. Afterall his name was not specifically mentioned by the man of God.
Re: Peter Mutharika Rejects T.B Joshua's Prophecy by RYTEBABY: 10:27pm On Mar 25, 2016
marshborn:

Didn't God inform David that his son conceived out of sin would die through prophet Nathan?
yes he did and it was cuz of his sin. So which sin did Peter M commit to informed of his death. Mr quote? shocked
Re: Peter Mutharika Rejects T.B Joshua's Prophecy by BobUg28(m): 11:27pm On Mar 25, 2016
In other words, he should keep predicting the death of African leaders?

H2Ossss:

because africa cannot become the next world power... he does not create d future... he just sees it... not that I completely biliv him though.
Re: Peter Mutharika Rejects T.B Joshua's Prophecy by Eeroh95(m): 11:38pm On Mar 25, 2016
Giving death prophecy nawa oo......is that what you were sent to do?
Re: Peter Mutharika Rejects T.B Joshua's Prophecy by Tkester1: 1:20am On Mar 26, 2016
Lucasbalo:
Beast of burden. Your parents are calling for you in the Amazonian jungle. Your pathetic unfruitful life will keep my to lying. I can feed you and your parents . With your attitude, poverty will forever remain in your DNA. Misogynistic subhuman mongrel.

Unclad fool, who is more misogynist between you and me. You who had a child by incest or your father who killed you mom, I only blame your father for ending up with a scalawag like you.
Re: Peter Mutharika Rejects T.B Joshua's Prophecy by Lucasbalo(m): 1:48am On Mar 26, 2016
Tkester1:

Unclad fool, who is more misogynist between you and me. You who had a child by incest or your father who killed you mom, I only blame your father for ending up with a scalawag like you.
It's scallywag not scalawag. Coming from a mental dwarf like you, it's not a surprise. Misogynistic piece of human garbage . Like I said earlier, nothing positive will come out of your life and you will be eventually sent back to the hell you came from. I know people here that knows me very and two of them that had been to my house in Lagos told me to let off you because they have read your old posts and see how vile you are. Your reputation is worse than that of a sewage rat. I will let it be for now out of the respect I have for them.
Re: Peter Mutharika Rejects T.B Joshua's Prophecy by Amberon: 3:14am On Mar 26, 2016
Spare yourself the crap, Jesus predicted more doom than anyone else and that's what matters here.
Eaa247:

How many times did Jesus predict d death of kings, presidents, Governors and the rest?
Seems Joshua's stock in trade is predicting the death of ppl evry now and then.
What old prophets used to do is to go to the ppl concerned and warn the of the impending doom
But some somebody makes a fun nd show of the tin in d name of prophesy!
Joshua must be a merchant of death!!!
Re: Peter Mutharika Rejects T.B Joshua's Prophecy by Amberon: 3:16am On Mar 26, 2016
You didnt see me comparing him with jesus. Go and watch or read his new years's prophecies, youll see positive ones.
naturefellow:
Please recount only 2 positive prophesies issued by the T.B. Joshua within past seven months. And don't compare him with Jesus!
Re: Peter Mutharika Rejects T.B Joshua's Prophecy by Nobody: 8:16pm On Mar 29, 2016
Lucasbalo:
It's scallywag not scalawag. Coming from a mental dwarf like you, it's not a surprise.

Hopeless old fool, Moro.n, even with the dictionary and Google as you friends, you are yet unable to comprehend the meaning of the word I used on you. Well, i don't blame you, after all you are still a product of substandard education from the zoological republic.

Evil spirit.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Revelation Of Hell, Heaven And Rapture- A Must Read! / Pastor Adeboye Lays Foundation Of Akwa Ibom International Worship Centre (Photos / Religious Persecution: US Delists Nigeria On "Special Watch List" Of Countries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.