Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,893 members, 7,879,731 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 05:35 AM

#riversrerun; We’re Sorry, APC Rivers Begs NYSC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #riversrerun; We’re Sorry, APC Rivers Begs NYSC (1697 Views)

Sorry, Apc, Orji Uzor Kalu And Arthur Eze: Anambra Is Not For Sale. / Wike Says He Is Niger Delta President, Calls Buhari Fellow President- APC Rivers / Appeal Court Sacks Andrew Miller, APC Rivers Assembly Member (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#riversrerun; We’re Sorry, APC Rivers Begs NYSC by Nobody: 7:40pm On Mar 24, 2016
We are sorry for the death of late Corps
member Samuel Okonta at the Rivers rerun
election,” the All Progressive Congress APC party
in Rivers State has appealed to the National
Youth Service Corps (NYSC).
The party described the incident as unfortunate,
saying Nigeria has lost a young man, who could
have contributed his quota to nation's
development.
APC governorship aspirant in the 2015 election
and the Director-General of Nigerian Maritime
Administration and Safety Agency (NIMASA),
Dakuku Peterside, made the appeal in Abuja on
Thursday, when he led a five-man delegation to
the NYSC headquarters on a condolence visit.
"We have come as a delegation of APC, Rivers
State to pay our condolence to NYSC on the loss
of a patriotic young man who offered to serve
his fatherland instead of being rewarded, he has
been sent to early grave, Corps Samuel Okonta.
"We are here to pay our condolence that the
death of a young man who had a great dream,
who was........... http://www.tribuneonlineng.com/riversrerun-we’re-sorry-apc-rivers-begs-nysc
Re: #riversrerun; We’re Sorry, APC Rivers Begs NYSC by PiccoloBrunelli(m): 7:42pm On Mar 24, 2016
Sorry for urself

1 Like

Re: #riversrerun; We’re Sorry, APC Rivers Begs NYSC by orobs93(m): 7:44pm On Mar 24, 2016
Sorry sorry oh

It's a pity
In a sensible country the gladiators of both parties should be in an investigation room by now.
Re: #riversrerun; We’re Sorry, APC Rivers Begs NYSC by sosanova: 7:55pm On Mar 24, 2016
grin grin grin grin

Rivers State APC will soon disown Amaechi, he has become more of a liability to them .
Re: #riversrerun; We’re Sorry, APC Rivers Begs NYSC by ddippset(m): 8:03pm On Mar 24, 2016
The man who asked them to write their wills has just increased their allowance. To compensate them or what? The punishment for election rigging is never death. Maybe imprisonment but not death. But Wike gave the marching orders to his millitias. And the young corps member fell! God will judge all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #riversrerun; We’re Sorry, APC Rivers Begs NYSC by Frankiss44(m): 8:04pm On Mar 24, 2016
Idiots

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #riversrerun; We’re Sorry, APC Rivers Begs NYSC by phemmie06(m): 8:18pm On Mar 24, 2016
Will that revive the guy or replace him in the family. Yeye people
Re: #riversrerun; We’re Sorry, APC Rivers Begs NYSC by sosanova: 8:22pm On Mar 24, 2016
ddippset:
The man who asked them to write their wills has just increased their allowance. To compensate them or what? The punishment for election rigging is never death. Maybe imprisonment but not death. But Wike gave the marching orders to his millitias. And the young corps member fell! God will judge all.
Fool
Zombie
Bomboclaat

4 Likes

Re: #riversrerun; We’re Sorry, APC Rivers Begs NYSC by psucc(m): 8:25pm On Mar 24, 2016
Is it that rivers state APC is claiming responsibility?
Re: #riversrerun; We’re Sorry, APC Rivers Begs NYSC by HammerTheirPapa(f): 8:27pm On Mar 24, 2016
So what is going to happen to Hon. Asita (or whatever he is called) of ApC who actually shot him?

If that Honorable iddiot Asita is not hanged in public glare with his thugs, then the country is a cesspit of irredeemable proportion. NYSC over to you!

#HangHonAsita

4 Likes

Re: #riversrerun; We’re Sorry, APC Rivers Begs NYSC by ddippset(m): 8:28pm On Mar 24, 2016
sosanova:

Fool
Zombie
Bomboclaat
how do I report this to the moderators? I vê been banned at least 3 times in the past 2 months. I have to report someone for a change.
Re: #riversrerun; We’re Sorry, APC Rivers Begs NYSC by ddippset(m): 8:29pm On Mar 24, 2016
HammerTheirPapa:
So what is going to happen Hon. Asita (or whatever he is called) of ApC who actually shot him?

If that Honorable iddiot Asita is not hanged in public glare with his thugs, then the country is a cesspit or irredeemable proportion. NYSc over to you!

#HangHonAsita
so you believe asita shot him? Why? Because wike said só! Because wike said só? Because wike said só? Mtcheeeeew.

1 Like

Re: #riversrerun; We’re Sorry, APC Rivers Begs NYSC by HammerTheirPapa(f): 8:31pm On Mar 24, 2016
ddippset:
so you believe asita shot him? Why? Because wike said só! Because wike said só? Because wike said só? Mtcheeeeew.

So who shot him? you tell us.
You and I both know that Rivers is a no-go-area for APC. It is a state for 5%-ers, so why do you really want power in that state at all cost?

2 Likes

Re: #riversrerun; We’re Sorry, APC Rivers Begs NYSC by okezed: 8:58pm On Mar 24, 2016
let the dead bury their dead
Re: #riversrerun; We’re Sorry, APC Rivers Begs NYSC by ddippset(m): 9:10pm On Mar 24, 2016
HammerTheirPapa:

You and I both know that Rivers is a no-go-area for APC. It is a state for 5%-ers, so why do you really want power in that state at all cost?
see me see question sha! Who shot him? Out of the thousands of soldiers in rivers state, thousands of police, thousands of politicians, thousands of millitants, you were able to pick out asita as the killler of the corper! That great feat you were able to achieve from the comfort of your house, cus iam 100 percent sure you were no where near the scene of the murder! Girl, you must be more omnipresent than the God in heaven. By the way, overrating rivers state. The entire state and all of its resources is technically owned by the apc led federal government! If its a lie try to break away and make rivers a country on its own na, or try to say you wont send all your oil proceeds to buhari's apc at the center na let's see. Infact I double dare you. So you people stop making noise about rivers state OK. APC is technically in charge of Abuja, kano, Lagos and even that your rivers. Nobody wants to take rivers by force. The problem of rivers began last year when wike and Joseph mbu were given backing by patience Jonathan to subdue amaechi in his own state. Even as executive governor. When nyesom wike and patience Jonathan brutalized, arrested and killed several apc members in the name of governorship election. When even the inec returning officer couldn't read this result he wrote, he claimed he wrote. That was when rivers election problems began. But I know that peace will return now. APC have gotten a bit of their own pound of flesh. They have equally brutalized a lot of pdp members last Saturday, they might get up to 5 assembly seats in 3 or more federal seats, they are in charge of the ministry of transport, nddc, and nimasa. Peace will return now, nobody Is crazy about your rivers.
Re: #riversrerun; We’re Sorry, APC Rivers Begs NYSC by Alezy(m): 10:07pm On Mar 24, 2016
Frankiss44:
Idiots
lolz..guy u hate apc oo
Re: #riversrerun; We’re Sorry, APC Rivers Begs NYSC by Alezy(m): 10:09pm On Mar 24, 2016
HammerTheirPapa:

wait, in ur mind ur really thinking Asita shot him o.
Re: #riversrerun; We’re Sorry, APC Rivers Begs NYSC by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:14pm On Mar 24, 2016
The only apology that we will accept is to see the killers brought to justice
Re: #riversrerun; We’re Sorry, APC Rivers Begs NYSC by criminalmindz: 10:31pm On Mar 24, 2016
Shameless dakuku
Re: #riversrerun; We’re Sorry, APC Rivers Begs NYSC by HammerTheirPapa(f): 10:50pm On Mar 24, 2016
ddippset:
see me see question sha! Who shot him? Out of the thousands of soldiers in rivers state, thousands of police, thousands of politicians, thousands of millitants, you were able to pick out asita as the killler of the corper! That great feat you were able to achieve from the comfort of your house, cus iam 100 percent sure you were no where near the scene of the murder! Girl, you must be more omnipresent than the God in heaven. By the way, overrating rivers state. The entire state and all of its resources is technically owned by the apc led federal government! If its a lie try to break away and make rivers a country on its own na, or try to say you wont send all your oil proceeds to buhari's apc at the center na let's see. Infact I double dare you. So you people stop making noise about rivers state OK. APC is technically in charge of Abuja, kano, Lagos and even that your rivers. Nobody wants to take rivers by force. The problem of rivers began last year when wike and Joseph mbu were given backing by patience Jonathan to subdue amaechi in his own state. Even as executive governor. When nyesom wike and patience Jonathan brutalized, arrested and killed several apc members in the name of governorship election. When even the inec returning officer couldn't read this result he wrote, he claimed he wrote. That was when rivers election problems began. But I know that peace will return now. APC have gotten a bit of their own pound of flesh. They have equally brutalized a lot of pdp members last Saturday, they might get up to 5 assembly seats in 3 or more federal seats, they are in charge of the ministry of transport, nddc, and nimasa. Peace will return now, nobody Is crazy about your rivers.

I want to hang on to the bolded. So APC have gotten their pound of flesh by killing a corper? Why then do you begrudge me, when I inferred that Hon Asita did the killing according to an eye witness.
NYSC should ask for Asita's neck in a noose. He is a killer like everything APC represents. A murderous and violent party filled with zombies. God punish APC!
No wonder muslims are easily drawn to that murderous bloodletting party. Corper killers and Animals!
Re: #riversrerun; We’re Sorry, APC Rivers Begs NYSC by Frankiss44(m): 11:05pm On Mar 24, 2016
Alezy:
lolz..guy u hate apc oo
I swear down.. Especially APC Rivers State chapter.
Re: #riversrerun; We’re Sorry, APC Rivers Begs NYSC by ddippset(m): 11:09pm On Mar 24, 2016
HammerTheirPapa:

I want to hang on to the bolded. So APC have gotten their pound of flesh by killing a corper? Why then do you begrudge me, when I infered that Hon Asita did the killing according to an eye witness.
NYSC should ask for Asita's neck in a noose. He is a killer like everything APC represents. A murderous and violent party filled with zombie. God punish APC.
No wonder muslims are easily drawn to that murderous bloodletting party. Animals!
Did I mention killing a corper as one of what they got? That corper was killed by wike's millitants.
Re: #riversrerun; We’re Sorry, APC Rivers Begs NYSC by LudaChriz(m): 12:16am On Mar 25, 2016
Who apology help
Bloop sucking demons

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Cannot Survive Without The Igbos....by Femi Aribisala / You Have Spend More To Remove Saraki - Obasanjo Tells Buhari / Photo Of The Wedding Invitation Card Of Zahra Buhari And Billionaire Son.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.