Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,281 members, 7,884,504 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 11:28 AM

The Day You First Fall In Love! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Day You First Fall In Love! (2255 Views)

How Did You Feel The Day You Lost Your Virginity? Achievement Or Loss? / How Girls Fall In Love...the Science Of Attraction Exposed / How To Win A Lady The First Day You Met Her-5 Killer Tips To Make You Win Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Day You First Fall In Love! by candies(f): 11:34am On Nov 21, 2007
@ fawwyb,
Oh my Gosh! It sounds like someone has been terribly hurt here cry
sorry Dear, but love is real sweet, it's not meant for only the weak, it's one of the greated gifts God gave to man. It's one of the most beautiful things that can ever happen to any one.
I love to love so much. It's simply heavenly.
Re: The Day You First Fall In Love! by whitelexi(m): 11:44am On Nov 21, 2007
Some peeps dont believe in love, we all have our reasons, but trust me, denial is not the best way to go about it grin
Once cupid shoots that arrow through your heart, love will arrest u. . . no 2 ways about it grin
Re: The Day You First Fall In Love! by fawwyb(m): 11:53am On Nov 21, 2007
whitelexi:

Some peeps don't believe in love, we all have our reasons, but trust me, denial is not the best way to go about it grin
Once cupid shoots that arrow through your heart, love will arrest u. . . no 2 ways about it grin
What if i consider being a reverend father?
candies:

@ fawwyb,
Oh my Gosh! It sounds like someone has been terribly hurt here cry
sorry Dear, but love is real sweet, it's not meant for only the weak, it's one of the greated gifts God gave to man. It's one of the most beautiful things that can ever happen to any one.
I love to love so much. It's simply heavenly.
Yea, someone, a selfish fellow changed my idea of love, i thought love was real in it context i never knew it was meant for the selfish and weak minded angry
Re: The Day You First Fall In Love! by jkpretty(f): 12:26pm On Nov 21, 2007
If u don't believe in love, it will never come to u.
Re: The Day You First Fall In Love! by whitelexi(m): 2:07pm On Nov 23, 2007
candies:

@ whitelexi,
This is the best decription of that feeling i ever had! Yes, that was the feeling!

You're so hot!

@Candies:

Funny enough I just noticed this cheesy. . . Thanks for the last bit, if u really mean it sha cool
Re: The Day You First Fall In Love! by Aiphie(f): 3:16pm On Nov 23, 2007
"The day you first fall in love"

Got no answer to that. I think it needs to be rephrased cos I don't think you are truly conscious of the falling in love process. cool
Re: The Day You First Fall In Love! by stefykarl: 3:52pm On Nov 23, 2007
i dont know how it feels, cos i only like people. i ve not fallen in love, dont want to waste it. only till i am married then the love will come
Re: The Day You First Fall In Love! by chychy(f): 4:05pm On Nov 23, 2007
Love? Wat is that? Guess i'm in d wrong thread, undecided
Re: The Day You First Fall In Love! by ijo4lite(m): 3:30pm On Nov 24, 2007
candies:

@ whitelexi,
This is the best decription of that feeling i ever had! Yes, that was the feeling!

You're so hot!

hahahhahahah
Re: The Day You First Fall In Love! by Ayowumie(m): 2:28pm On Nov 12, 2010
It was when i was in school but i cant remember if it was the first love, second or third. , . .
Few days after, i emptied my account and i resorted into drinking garri pending the time they sent money from home. Afterwards, i always made sure her interest come first. Looking back now, no regret what so ever!
Re: The Day You First Fall In Love! by SisiAfriQue: 3:29pm On Feb 18, 2015

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Pretty & Naturally Endowed Lady Whose Spoken English Is Awful / Why Do Women Love Sweet Lies ? / Is This Normal: ? Am More Comfortable With Ladies Than Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.