Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,868 members, 7,876,303 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:21 PM

Top 10 Guys Nairaland Girls Want To Sleep With. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Top 10 Guys Nairaland Girls Want To Sleep With. (2461 Views)

Top 10 Things Lagos Girls Want For Christmas / 10 Guys You Should Never Marry. / Various Ways Nigerian Girls Want To Be Toasted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 10 Guys Nairaland Girls Want To Sleep With. by DAVIYJONESS: 9:40pm On Mar 24, 2016
My name is daviyjones i am back with my world famous list, nairaland girls pretend a lot that they are not interested in the guys but wrong they are

Enough of intro, here they are

1. Tommfrench ; the former mr nairaland and the contestant for the upcoming silverbird MR NIGERIA. This guy got nairaland girls on their heels with his cool personality and one word poster. He never makes blunders like the rest in the quest to impress ladies.

2. Cutehector ; this the greatest romancelander of all time and the top running romancelander of the year, he has money,time and macho. He attracts lots of underage romance section girls , receiving not less that 30pms daily.

3. Naijaboiy ; we all know his trick he loves attacking girls he likes at first by posting his lawyer grammars to get their attention and leave them blushing, before you know the girls starting quoting him in every thread to get his attention.

4. Tosyne2much ;first warn your ex gf you know her she is annoying lately, this guy creates threads to tarnish ladies but his motive is to get their attention showcasing he is an ambitious guy with talent to get them in bed.

5. Stfuareyougod: he is a former thug , he has repented thanks to a celestial church in Lagos, he uses his swag to seduce the dumb romance section girls like....... I shouldn't mention i don't want a ban because of the counter thread loading.

6. Falconey; this guy act funny to get ladies attention from there sending lots of pm to them claiming what he is not, only the slowpoke girls will want to Bleep this guy not the intelligent ones.

7. mrcork : he starts by insulting girls for not using lighting creams, claims he lives in london and own a car, the gold diggers do fall for him just to get his imaginary money.

8. smellymouth ; he started as an idiot but now acting all mr responsible and serious to get those big cleavage girls attention disturbing them with pms per seconds , i heard he has sleep with 3 nairaland girls so far.

9. vizkiz : he is unemploy youth who trick girls to fall in love to dig their gold, he is romance section prominent golddigger of the year. He has had more sex with nairaland girls than any guy in the past 2years.

10. Add yours

Written by man of list

3 Likes

Re: Top 10 Guys Nairaland Girls Want To Sleep With. by Olusanya333(m): 9:41pm On Mar 24, 2016
Many are mad but few are roaming

3 Likes

Re: Top 10 Guys Nairaland Girls Want To Sleep With. by Ekugbeh(m): 9:45pm On Mar 24, 2016
Hehe.... Ah jez de luk u wid ur list
Re: Top 10 Guys Nairaland Girls Want To Sleep With. by ify2nyce(f): 9:47pm On Mar 24, 2016
see wetin unemployment dey cause!!

buhari why?

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Guys Nairaland Girls Want To Sleep With. by Leriebloom(f): 9:49pm On Mar 24, 2016
Hahaha. Op u get plenty time.
Re: Top 10 Guys Nairaland Girls Want To Sleep With. by Nobody: 9:54pm On Mar 24, 2016
Smh
Re: Top 10 Guys Nairaland Girls Want To Sleep With. by Sylver247: 9:55pm On Mar 24, 2016
Mcteeew

Both u and the people u mentioned are jobless niggars whose sole aim in life is to become popular on here.

4 Likes

Re: Top 10 Guys Nairaland Girls Want To Sleep With. by Nobody: 9:56pm On Mar 24, 2016
underage romance section girls? *faints* ma guy, why always you? Op no get soul at all!

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Guys Nairaland Girls Want To Sleep With. by Realhommie(m): 9:57pm On Mar 24, 2016
Mtcheeeeeew...... Common sense ain't common afterall.
Re: Top 10 Guys Nairaland Girls Want To Sleep With. by Surfboard(m): 10:03pm On Mar 24, 2016
Lmao, this is a very funny thread. Struggling to see what the op is getting at.
Re: Top 10 Guys Nairaland Girls Want To Sleep With. by tosyne2much(m): 10:13pm On Mar 24, 2016
Op, are you trying to say that nairaland ladies to bleep me? shocked

Abeg fear God ooooo... I have never and will never do such a thing

*nobody should quote me*
Re: Top 10 Guys Nairaland Girls Want To Sleep With. by Nobody: 10:16pm On Mar 24, 2016
Haha! cheesy Maybe they do like em but ah...
Are you sure they yearnin' ta get em alone
grin
Re: Top 10 Guys Nairaland Girls Want To Sleep With. by Maamin(m): 10:19pm On Mar 24, 2016
Lemmie just park here! grin
Re: Top 10 Guys Nairaland Girls Want To Sleep With. by Tommfrench(m): 10:26pm On Mar 24, 2016
funny post!!

funny sentences

joined together by few elements of truth, tho
Re: Top 10 Guys Nairaland Girls Want To Sleep With. by Nobody: 10:31pm On Mar 24, 2016
shocked op r u ok in d head? undecided
Re: Top 10 Guys Nairaland Girls Want To Sleep With. by Yuneehk(f): 10:35pm On Mar 24, 2016
discoprophet:
underage romance section girls? *faints* ma guy, why always you? Op no get soul at all!
That's cutehector for you cheesy
Re: Top 10 Guys Nairaland Girls Want To Sleep With. by tosyne2much(m): 10:38pm On Mar 24, 2016
Tommfrench:
funny post!!

funny sentences

joined together by few elements of truth, tho
Oga, shey na true say u dey contest for Mr. Silverbird? cheesy
Re: Top 10 Guys Nairaland Girls Want To Sleep With. by Nobody: 10:41pm On Mar 24, 2016
Are you jealous or what
Re: Top 10 Guys Nairaland Girls Want To Sleep With. by Tommfrench(m): 10:46pm On Mar 24, 2016
tosyne2much:
Oga, shey na true say u dey contest for Mr. Silverbird? cheesy

the Man-of-list , can make anybody president overnight...
Re: Top 10 Guys Nairaland Girls Want To Sleep With. by alvin20: 10:47pm On Mar 24, 2016
ok
Re: Top 10 Guys Nairaland Girls Want To Sleep With. by CivilzedTyger(m): 10:47pm On Mar 24, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
Smh
Oga na dat ur own funny me pass oo former thug grin and tosyne2much own. But na true?

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Guys Nairaland Girls Want To Sleep With. by falconey(m): 10:48pm On Mar 24, 2016
Crap!!! again crap!!!!

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Guys Nairaland Girls Want To Sleep With. by Omotayor123(f): 10:50pm On Mar 24, 2016
Incomplete list tongue cool
Re: Top 10 Guys Nairaland Girls Want To Sleep With. by tosyne2much(m): 10:54pm On Mar 24, 2016
CivilzedTyger:
Oga na dat ur own funny me pass oo former thug grin and tosyne2much own. But na true?
Me wey no even know the position wey kitty-cat dey cool
Re: Top 10 Guys Nairaland Girls Want To Sleep With. by Nobody: 10:55pm On Mar 24, 2016
CivilzedTyger:
lol. I have no idea what op is on about sir. I'm a very quiet dude
Re: Top 10 Guys Nairaland Girls Want To Sleep With. by CivilzedTyger(m): 11:05pm On Mar 24, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
lol. I have no idea what op is on about sir. I'm a very quiet dude
Lol hope so too
Re: Top 10 Guys Nairaland Girls Want To Sleep With. by CivilzedTyger(m): 11:06pm On Mar 24, 2016
tosyne2much:
Me wey no even know the position wey kitty-cat dey cool
I think this guy is envious of attention you're getting cheesy
Re: Top 10 Guys Nairaland Girls Want To Sleep With. by Nobody: 11:08pm On Mar 24, 2016
CivilzedTyger:
Lol hope so too
Bros check my comments and post Na. I gentle wella
Re: Top 10 Guys Nairaland Girls Want To Sleep With. by CivilzedTyger(m): 11:20pm On Mar 24, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
Bros check my comments and post Na. I gentle wella
Lol you dey talk as if I want to interview you and give you job
Re: Top 10 Guys Nairaland Girls Want To Sleep With. by thowbie7ven(m): 11:23pm On Mar 24, 2016
tosyne2much:
Op, are you trying to say that nairaland ladies to bleep me? shocked

Abeg fear God ooooo... I have never and will never do such a thing

*nobody should quote me*
Diddydiva nko?
Re: Top 10 Guys Nairaland Girls Want To Sleep With. by Nobody: 11:24pm On Mar 24, 2016
CivilzedTyger:
Lol you dey talk as if I want to interview you and give you job
Bros Na so o. Nobody fit tell where job go show from na
Re: Top 10 Guys Nairaland Girls Want To Sleep With. by tosyne2much(m): 11:28pm On Mar 24, 2016
thowbie7ven:
Diddydiva nko?
She dey baba cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do I Handle Her? / 10 Amazing Pictures You Will Only See At A Military Wedding / This Issue With Women And Being Rejected...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.