Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,212 members, 7,950,197 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 10:09 AM

Essentials Of Bolt Browser - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Essentials Of Bolt Browser (936 Views)

Bolt Browser Is Back Again / Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt / Glo Launches 'Glo Bolt' Super-fast Internet Modem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Essentials Of Bolt Browser by Nas2dbone: 4:18pm On Jul 24, 2009
I'd downloaded editable server version of bolt browser. I learnt some prominent members of this forum are aware of it. Opera does not play video and my real player does not connect with the server of the video. I think bolt contains it all. Open pages well, fast, video support and saving of pages. I'd been looking for the codes that turn it to a good samaritan but I'm yet to discover. Anyone heard of this topic. Let's take it to the lab. Let's go,
Re: Essentials Of Bolt Browser by Dwayne(m): 2:47am On Jul 25, 2009
Yea, once tried streamin but insted of loding and opening d video in my realplayer, it gave me an error and automatically downloaded it.
Re: Essentials Of Bolt Browser by Nas2dbone: 8:16am On Jul 25, 2009
@Dwayne
you mean u tried streaming with bolt and it wasn't successful. Could it be that there is a special config for phones to be able to stream. I think N72 should be able to play video. I've never been lucky of being able to stream. Someone tell me if there's anything I need 2 do.
Re: Essentials Of Bolt Browser by Nas2dbone: 8:20am On Jul 25, 2009
Some elementary settings like allow app to read, write user data need be enabled. Also allow the app to use multimedia. May be this could help?

(1) (Reply)

Who Knows Where I Can Buy A Sim Card Cloner / HTC Applications / Techno Phantom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.