Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,100 members, 7,903,582 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 04:24 PM

Help Me Wish My Younger Sister A Happy Birthday.... 500 Likes Would Be Lovely - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help Me Wish My Younger Sister A Happy Birthday.... 500 Likes Would Be Lovely (1113 Views)

Man Calls Out An Eko FM Staff Who Wants To Make His Sister A Second Wife / Woman's Attempt To Seduce Younger Sister’s Husband With Love Portion Backfires / Whatsapp Exposes Zimbabwean Man's Affair With Wife’s Much Younger Sister (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help Me Wish My Younger Sister A Happy Birthday.... 500 Likes Would Be Lovely by Molake94(m): 9:43am On Mar 25, 2016
2o years ago a nation was born. March 25th 1996. Some years back I remember when we do fight, the common fight then was she sleeping and jarupaing at the same time. If I remove her leg from my body she would shout at me and with tyme she would put back her leg on me, so most night we always fight.
Another fight is when we were asked to pick Ewedu, I don't like eaten Ewedu so I should not be picking, but instead this girl will shout or if am pretending to be sleeping she would wake me up and we would fight, lol. They will ask this girl to go and read instead she will carry novel and use her school book to cover the novel and she can be there for hours and the family would be like Tolu ma kawe. I will just get angry. Upon all these the Love is still there, I remember the day she wanted to use fire to burn me. She got a mark on that day.
Am really thanking God for making you my younger Sister, I love U.
Happy Birthday Molake Toluwalope Adebise Eno.

22 Likes

(1) (Reply)

The Ultimate Husband / They Both Died Because Of His Casanova Lifestyle / What Do I Do? Go On Or Quit??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.