Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,435 members, 7,891,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 09:07 PM

Who's The Sexiest Sportswoman In The World? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Who's The Sexiest Sportswoman In The World? (840 Views)

Chidinma, Tiwa Savage And Seyi Shay: Who's The Sexiest, Hottest And Prettiest. / Who's The Sexiest Female Singer On A Magazine Cover? / Toni Braxton And Beyonce---who Is The Sexiest? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who's The Sexiest Sportswoman In The World? by peroxide(m): 6:37pm On Jul 24, 2009
We won't beat about the bush with this one and try to come up with some background story.

Anna Kornikova, Simona Halep, Leryn Franco and Allison Stokke. Until these four women came around I have to admit I didn’t find female athletes particularly sexy but these incredible looking, beautiful, sexy female athletes changed my mind.

(1) (Reply)

Genny And Ini? Who's More Of The Beauty Queen? / Michael Jackson’s Doctor Speaks Out In Youtube Video / Hot Website.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.