Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,449 members, 7,964,835 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 10:03 PM

In-house Response To: He Cheats On Me But Doesn’t Want Me To Leave Him - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / In-house Response To: He Cheats On Me But Doesn’t Want Me To Leave Him (531 Views)

Lady Cheats On Her Boyfriend In Advance Because She Was Suspecting Him Of Same / If Your Boyfriend Cheats On You, Put Your Menstruation Blood To His Stew - Lady / Your Girlfriend Cheats On You And Sends You This Money & Note (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In-house Response To: He Cheats On Me But Doesn’t Want Me To Leave Him by PenAStory: 12:37pm On Mar 25, 2016
http://penastory.com/2016/03/25/in-house-response-to-he-cheats-on-me-but-doesnt-want-me-to-leave-him/

Yesterday we published a relationship dilemma of a reader who has been dating a guy for three years and found out he’s cheating on her with another girl from their church. If you missed that, you can read it by visiting profile or checking PenAStory (www.penastory.com). Here is our own in house response to the issue.

Male Perspective: Normally when person cheats on you, you leave him or her because there is every tendency that they are going to do it again but there are some people worth fighting for.

It’s up to you to first weigh their bad against their good and determine if they are worth fighting for. When you come across such people that are worth fighting for and you are certain that they are truly sorry for hurting you, you do not let someone else ruin your relationship.

Don’t expect things to be the same should you get back with him but cause after a cheating episode, things are usually never the same again. There will be changes which can either be good or bad depending on how you both handle the situation. You might have trust issues but as earlier said, if you don’t find yourself being able to trust them again due to their actions, it’s best to walk away. His actions not words will show if he is genuinely sorry and willing to make it work between the both of you.

Female Perspective: If he is having a second thought about you having cheated on you, it will be in your best interest to leave before he drops the bomb on you. You don’t want to be a second fiddle. Protect your heart.
Thank you all those that commented and left responses to help a fellow reader in her dilemma.

Please be reminded that we do not publish the identity of those that send in their relationship problems and we advice that you have only mature comments and responses to the mail as rude comments would not be approved. You can also send in your relationship issues by sending us an email via contactpenastory@gmail.com

Source: PenAStory www.penastory.com

Re: In-house Response To: He Cheats On Me But Doesn’t Want Me To Leave Him by Nobody: 12:47pm On Mar 25, 2016
Hmmm....... then you have to fortify against the soon coming heartbreak.

Check out my signature & thank me later.
Re: In-house Response To: He Cheats On Me But Doesn’t Want Me To Leave Him by MRBrownJ: 12:54pm On Mar 25, 2016
this evil man is emotionally/physically controlling this woman, she is in sexual/emotional/physical bondage and thus he can do whatever he pleases and she will accept it.
Re: In-house Response To: He Cheats On Me But Doesn’t Want Me To Leave Him by chriskosherbal(m): 1:13pm On Mar 25, 2016
I think he loves her but can't just stop playing around.
Re: In-house Response To: He Cheats On Me But Doesn’t Want Me To Leave Him by MRBrownJ: 1:43pm On Mar 25, 2016
chriskosherbal:
I think he loves her but can't just stop playing around.

sadly this man doesnt have a clue what love is... there certainly aint NO love here.
Re: In-house Response To: He Cheats On Me But Doesn’t Want Me To Leave Him by ettaetta(m): 1:45pm On Mar 25, 2016
Re: In-house Response To: He Cheats On Me But Doesn’t Want Me To Leave Him by halfricanadian(f): 1:47pm On Mar 25, 2016
MRBrownJ:

sadly this man doesnt have a clue what love is... there certainly aint NO love here.

I agree 100%

(1) (Reply)

Chidinma Opens Up On Her Relationship With Flavour / Mature Advise Pals / Graphic Picture: See What This Boy Wrote On His Hands

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.