Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,120 members, 7,887,244 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:44 AM

Actress Lillian Okolie Shows Off Her New Tattoo . ..do You Think It’s A Cute Tat - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Lillian Okolie Shows Off Her New Tattoo . ..do You Think It’s A Cute Tat (1693 Views)

"I Ceased To Be Lillian Esoro’s Fan After She Married Ubi Franklin "– Joel Amadi / Lillian Esoro's Celebrates Ubi Franklin's 31st Birthday / Lady Drops Weird Comment On Lillian Esoro's Instagram Page (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actress Lillian Okolie Shows Off Her New Tattoo . ..do You Think It’s A Cute Tat by mouaue: 1:33pm On Mar 25, 2016
Actress Lillian okolie Shows Off Her NEW TATTOO . .. Do You Think It’s A CUTE TAT . . . OR NAH?

More pic Here >>>>http://www.msmith247.com/2016/03/tatted-up-chick-actress-lillian-okolie.html

Re: Actress Lillian Okolie Shows Off Her New Tattoo . ..do You Think It’s A Cute Tat by HungerBAD: 1:34pm On Mar 25, 2016
Which brings me to my question.

Who gets married to women like this?

2 Likes

Re: Actress Lillian Okolie Shows Off Her New Tattoo . ..do You Think It’s A Cute Tat by pyyxxaro: 1:48pm On Mar 25, 2016
This kin fine gal na cripple

Na waa o

FFK con see this cripple o embarassed

1 Like

Re: Actress Lillian Okolie Shows Off Her New Tattoo . ..do You Think It’s A Cute Tat by Kyliegame: 2:08pm On Mar 25, 2016
what rubbish, see how she spoil her beautiful glowing skin

1 Like

Re: Actress Lillian Okolie Shows Off Her New Tattoo . ..do You Think It’s A Cute Tat by Afrok(m): 2:13pm On Mar 25, 2016
That's her business and am not in anyway to decide if the tattoo is cute or not coz it doesn't matter, what matters to me is, is she an imbe? I mean that leg eh shocked
Re: Actress Lillian Okolie Shows Off Her New Tattoo . ..do You Think It’s A Cute Tat by realtalk19: 2:57pm On Mar 25, 2016
HungerBAD:
Which brings me to my question.

Who gets married to women like this?

tonto dike's tatoos are much more than this and today shes married to an able bodied and responsible man.different strokes for different folkes

(1) (Reply)

Top 5 Best Dressed Female Celebrities. / Yoruba Actor, Tunde Owokoniran And Wife Welcome A Baby Girl (photos) / 16 Nigerian Top Celebrities You Never Knew Are Lawyers (with Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.