Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,923 members, 7,872,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:52 AM

Presidency distances itself from #istandwithbuhari organization - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidency distances itself from #istandwithbuhari organization (17507 Views)

"Under Buhari, Cows Fare Better": Udom Distances Self From Aide's Comment / Seun Kuti Mocks Magun, EFCC Boss, As He's Pictured With IstandWithBuhari Members / #IstandWithBuhari: Kayode Ogundamis Exposes Chinedu Okpalanma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidency distances itself from #istandwithbuhari organization by kennyman2000(m): 4:35pm On Mar 25, 2016
Nice one.
Re: Presidency distances itself from #istandwithbuhari organization by funkyibodude(m): 4:35pm On Mar 25, 2016
Good development
Re: Presidency distances itself from #istandwithbuhari organization by layla129(f): 4:36pm On Mar 25, 2016
This is a president that has sense. God bless you jare...Gej would have gladly allowed thiefs to WASH him.

1 Like

Re: Presidency distances itself from #istandwithbuhari organization by dunkem21(m): 4:37pm On Mar 25, 2016
ApcSucks:

You stale, channel your tribalistic NL energy to raising awareness for Agatu people who happens to be your state men than all this tantrums you throw here, does the thought of Igbos make you cum?

Leave Omenka the troll .. Later him go run open wailing thread say him dey see Isrealites for red dream ..

4 Likes

Re: Presidency distances itself from #istandwithbuhari organization by dunkem21(m): 4:38pm On Mar 25, 2016
SleekMallam:
The nairaland progressives would soon be officially denied.

Falls from tree grin
Re: Presidency distances itself from #istandwithbuhari organization by Nobody: 4:39pm On Mar 25, 2016
drss:
zombies will always be zombies.
While tonzos will always be tonzos

1 Like

Re: Presidency distances itself from #istandwithbuhari organization by BLWeb: 4:42pm On Mar 25, 2016
I knew this was going to happen.
Re: Presidency distances itself from #istandwithbuhari organization by snailspeed: 4:43pm On Mar 25, 2016
Hahahahahaha

After he has been exposed for the fraud he is and the money giving to the group has been exposed, he is now dissociating himself from them

This Buhari guy is just too laughable

If he really thinks the group is not from him, he should query the EFCC boss for supporting them and doling out cash to them. But nothing will happen because it was Buhari's idea all along

Shame!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidency distances itself from #istandwithbuhari organization by Nobody: 4:43pm On Mar 25, 2016
Hmmmmm be like say the group demanded a huge sum of money
Re: Presidency distances itself from #istandwithbuhari organization by snailspeed: 4:44pm On Mar 25, 2016
layla129:
This is a president that has sense. God bless you jare...Gej would have gladly allowed thiefs to WASH him.

He has sense? After he has been exposed and rubbished? lol

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidency distances itself from #istandwithbuhari organization by snailspeed: 4:45pm On Mar 25, 2016
seunmsg:
Bad news for political hustlers. PMB is not GEJ that can be hustled with a meaningless support group. The promoters of the group should go get a job.

But you supported the group until this dissociation. Shows you really are a zombie. Dont you ever have a consistent view?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidency distances itself from #istandwithbuhari organization by layla129(f): 4:45pm On Mar 25, 2016
snailspeed:

He has sense? After he has been exposed and rubbished? lol
mtcheeew, what is this one saying?? Koshi lo my friend!
Re: Presidency distances itself from #istandwithbuhari organization by TijaniAbu: 4:45pm On Mar 25, 2016
Oh please! Spare us the denials. #IStandWithBuhari T shirts that were probably designed by Zahra and co and printed with Ai-popotamus chopped money? One Chance Chains, Burial Expert Bubu

1 Like

Re: Presidency distances itself from #istandwithbuhari organization by snailspeed: 4:47pm On Mar 25, 2016
joseph1832:
I like this move by PMB. It shows that asslicking and cheap popularity will not be welcomed by this administration.

Will not be welcomed? He gave them 2Billion for crying out loud!!!

Why are oyu guys soooooo dishonest?

SMH!

3 Likes

Re: Presidency distances itself from #istandwithbuhari organization by mohaMADbuari: 4:48pm On Mar 25, 2016
Tell me one thing that this government has first denied which did not later turn out to be true ?
If you think the same presidency which denied they never withdrew the budget,
that it wasn't padded,
that Nigeria wasn't registered as a member of the Islamic alliance and which has even denied nearly all their huge campaign promises can accept they are behind an obvious government financed project like the istandwithBuhari charade, then you need to be wearing pampers to bed cos your brains are still immature.

2 Likes

Re: Presidency distances itself from #istandwithbuhari organization by seunmsg(m): 4:48pm On Mar 25, 2016
snailspeed:

But you supported the group until this dissociation. Shows you really are a zombie. Dont you ever have a consistent view?

Liar. Provide the evidence that I supported the group in the past.

1 Like

Re: Presidency distances itself from #istandwithbuhari organization by TonyeBarcanista(m): 4:50pm On Mar 25, 2016
Buhari knows that he has performed woefully and there is nothing to celebrate

2 Likes

Re: Presidency distances itself from #istandwithbuhari organization by Gboliwe: 4:50pm On Mar 25, 2016
drss:
zombies will always be zombies.

You took the words right off my fingers. That's a typical zombie action

4 Likes

Re: Presidency distances itself from #istandwithbuhari organization by Melkizedek(m): 4:51pm On Mar 25, 2016
If this thread isn't the hallmark of 'zombieism' then color me surprised!

The same sycophants here were hailing the #istandwithbuhari madness a few weeks ago..now their tin god has tacitly denied the association and they converge again on Nairaland to say "good for them,they want to rope baba in and get money from him"

These rice eating lots keep taking their zombieism to heights unprecedented each passing day grin

5 Likes

Re: Presidency distances itself from #istandwithbuhari organization by Gboliwe: 4:51pm On Mar 25, 2016
seunmsg:

Liar. Provide the evidence that I supported the group in the past.

Is there evidence you condemned them? #justasking

4 Likes

Re: Presidency distances itself from #istandwithbuhari organization by tommykiwi(m): 4:54pm On Mar 25, 2016
Why rejecting the group now? So all dis while the president have not seen or heard abt dis group. Apc is really filled with liars..
Re: Presidency distances itself from #istandwithbuhari organization by omenka(m): 4:55pm On Mar 25, 2016
ApcSucks:

You stale, channel your tribalistic NL energy to raising awareness for Agatu people who happens to be your state men than all this tantrums you throw here, does the thought of Igbos make you cum?
Too bad I'd channel my energy where I desire to and there's nothing you or anyone else can do about it.

Are you an Israeli?? Why hurt so badly?? cheesy
Re: Presidency distances itself from #istandwithbuhari organization by freeze001(f): 4:55pm On Mar 25, 2016
omenka:
Lmao!! cheesy

Yet another Israeli bites the dust. Just watch as his brothers come to tell us the reason behind this long awaited action- they'd tell you it is simply the founder of the group is an Igbo man. Baba hates Igbos, just like Onyeka Onwenu et al. cheesy

Let the fella go find another hustle, this one's gone bust. Perhaps go erect another statue of the Ineffectual Buffoon in front of his country hope, side by side the first one. grin

Who knows, perhaps he could rake in a coupla mills from that. wink

Ewo! I thought the problem was that Igbos hate others especially buhari because he's a muslim from the North. Now an Igbo person is trying to show 'faith' in this government by standing with Buhari you are driving him away! So what exactly is the problem?

I distinctly remember that someone else was appointed as DG of this movement and he resigned because there's absolutely nothing to celebrate...is that why Buhari n crew suddenly saw the light?

The arrangements and funding were certainly not without backing of the government otherwise why was d EFCC chairman Magu, seen participating in one of d standing with Buhari rallies?

You just got fixated on an Igbo man later you will say it is one Nigeria.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidency distances itself from #istandwithbuhari organization by Nobody: 4:58pm On Mar 25, 2016
seunmsg:

lol this amaechi is just 1 funny aasz nigga
Re: Presidency distances itself from #istandwithbuhari organization by Melkizedek(m): 4:58pm On Mar 25, 2016
freeze001:

Ewo! I thought the problem was that Igbos hate others especially buhari because he's a muslim from the North. Now an Igbo person is trying to show 'faith' in this government by standing with Buhari you are driving him away! So what exactly is the problem?
The moniker you quoted has been psychologicaly traumatized by the fury of the sons of Dan fodio.. He is only venting his frustration the only place he can. Pay him no heed.

4 Likes

Re: Presidency distances itself from #istandwithbuhari organization by freeze001(f): 5:01pm On Mar 25, 2016
Melkizedek:

The moniker you quoted has been psychologicaly traumatized by the fury of the sons of Dan fodio.. He is only venting his frustration the only place he can. Pay him no heed.

I know...sometimes a little benefit is necessary so they can further display their 'unique' sense of reasoning...lol

1 Like

Re: Presidency distances itself from #istandwithbuhari organization by Brigadier7(m): 5:02pm On Mar 25, 2016
I like this! Some ppl wiLl just want to get cheap popularity!! Mtcheww!
Re: Presidency distances itself from #istandwithbuhari organization by igboboy3(m): 5:07pm On Mar 25, 2016
But Magu attended one of their rallies.
Re: Presidency distances itself from #istandwithbuhari organization by Stylz69(m): 5:08pm On Mar 25, 2016
Escus sa! I obsarv that your EFCC sheef is already standing with them! What will happen with his stand as you have denied them? Will he deny standing with them?

2 Likes

Re: Presidency distances itself from #istandwithbuhari organization by seunmsg(m): 5:09pm On Mar 25, 2016
Gboliwe:

Is there evidence you condemned them? #justasking

The fact that I never supported the group with any of my comments is enough evidence. I can't comment on every topic or thread so, the guy that made the allegation that I once supported the group should provide the evidence.
Re: Presidency distances itself from #istandwithbuhari organization by Wazobia12(m): 5:15pm On Mar 25, 2016
Buhari is like those african fathers that u tell "i love you dad" and u get a resounding slap for merely knowing something as sexual as love grin sai baba no dey laugh at all angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sowore, Sahara Reporters Publisher Lied To Us —lagos Police Boss / Wike To PDP NWC: I Helped You To Your Posts, Give Me Ticket As Payback / Six Critical Things Peter Obi Said At The People’s Townhall - Channelstv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.