Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,773 members, 7,965,914 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 03:09 AM

Website For Sale - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Website For Sale (634 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Website For Sale by dexed(m): 7:53pm On Jul 24, 2009
Am offering this website www.ngdirectory.com for sale, i need to do away with the site cause i've been and would be very busy recently and havent been able to look after the site. Contact me via my 08038111729 or 080585551657 if interested.
Re: Website For Sale by rufaai(m): 8:11pm On Jul 25, 2009
Hmm, you want to sell your site? Consider listing it on Nairaparking.com
go to http://www.nairaparking.com

If you need an invite code, just reply this thread.
Re: Website For Sale by dexed(m): 9:34pm On Jul 25, 2009
OK am interested give me the code
Re: Website For Sale by rufaai(m): 9:57pm On Jul 25, 2009
Alright, I'll SMS you the CODE to 08038111729.

What's your asking price? OR, I'll see on http://nairaparking.com
Re: Website For Sale by rufaai(m): 10:09pm On Jul 25, 2009
Alright, your invite code is sent. Capture it via your phone!
Let me know if you didn't get it.

All the best selling your site.
Re: Website For Sale by dexed(m): 3:59pm On Jul 26, 2009
I got the code
Re: Website For Sale by dexed(m): 4:07pm On Jul 26, 2009
Am not parking the domain name but rather want to sell the site itself with its domain name.
Re: Website For Sale by remoranger(m): 4:37pm On Jul 26, 2009
you ve been wanting to sell this website for God knows how long. why not just junk it? grin grin
Re: Website For Sale by rufaai(m): 8:00pm On Jul 26, 2009
@dexed: Sure you can list it without parking it, set a price and bidders can still offer to buy. We'll be adding the existing site reselling feature in the future, for now listing is good.

NairaParking is still a work in progress, we're on beta.

@Remoranger: Yeh, he may have been wanting to sell but no market place for that. But now, Nairparking works towards that.
Re: Website For Sale by dexed(m): 2:01pm On Aug 01, 2009
@remoranger, spent a lot of time building the site and had plans for it then but things arent the way i planned them then, it wouldnt be prudent for me to just ditch something i spent money and time on, especially at this time of economic downturn. LOL smiley
Re: Website For Sale by rufaai(m): 2:16pm On Aug 01, 2009
@dexed;

But you've not yet listed your name on http://nairaparking.com - Just a reminder; try also some google ads and place for sell on the homepage of the main site. Make the selling your self, it will be faster and better.

I'd love to help.
Re: Website For Sale by bootycall(f): 1:09am On Aug 02, 2009
whats the asking price?

(1) (Reply)

Website For Sale! / 4 Microsoft .net And Asp .net Web Programmers. / New Offers From Teetee Computers, Buy A Computer At Very Cheap Rate And Get A F

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.