Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,740 members, 7,969,142 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 08:51 PM

Onyi Anekwe's Tears Saved P-Square From Breakup (see Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Onyi Anekwe's Tears Saved P-Square From Breakup (see Photos) (68982 Views)

Meet Onyi Adaba, Ken Erics Wife & More Photos From Their Traditional Wedding / Onyi Alex Fan Begs To Drink Her Pee (Photos) / Onyi Alex Kisses Alexx Ekubo On Set. Check Out His Facial Expression (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Onyi Anekwe's Tears Saved P-Square From Breakup (see Photos) by pretydiva(f): 6:13pm On Mar 25, 2016
Tallesty1:
This lie pass wetin dey come from pit of hell, Satan heard it and shuddered.
choii..guy u made my day wit dis ur comment grin cheesy..super eagle wan spoil am b4,buh God power pass their own
Re: Onyi Anekwe's Tears Saved P-Square From Breakup (see Photos) by ogaprime(m): 6:14pm On Mar 25, 2016
The first crier and second crier should just come together and form "town criers association of nigeria "

1 Like

Re: Onyi Anekwe's Tears Saved P-Square From Breakup (see Photos) by midehi2(f): 6:15pm On Mar 25, 2016
sameer1212:
Fine girl grin
see your teeth cheesy
Re: Onyi Anekwe's Tears Saved P-Square From Breakup (see Photos) by Greenback: 6:16pm On Mar 25, 2016
God bless u,peace maker. Whoever gonna put da lasso on ya sure gonna be one lucky fella.
Re: Onyi Anekwe's Tears Saved P-Square From Breakup (see Photos) by Dunexxx(m): 6:16pm On Mar 25, 2016
acenazt:
Law student wey get time to cry for psquare! Dis girl use don expire

was thinking the same thing.

1 Like

Re: Onyi Anekwe's Tears Saved P-Square From Breakup (see Photos) by Nobody: 6:16pm On Mar 25, 2016
blackberlin:
Funny things are making people popular nowadays. Olajumoke was famous for selling bread, this one too cried for P-Square and b4 u know it, she's on magazine covers as the girl who saved Africa's best music duo.

I still dey think wetin I fit do . . . *cracking me brain* grin
Go dance on top hot transformer grin
Re: Onyi Anekwe's Tears Saved P-Square From Breakup (see Photos) by noblegrex: 6:23pm On Mar 25, 2016
Man kind has been breaking up since 2000BC. Theirs, is not the first and can definitely not be the last. Destinys' child, plantainzion boyz etc.so many I can't remember now.. They'll still break up.their minds are made up..
Re: Onyi Anekwe's Tears Saved P-Square From Breakup (see Photos) by mcdokwe(m): 6:26pm On Mar 25, 2016
blackberlin:
Funny things are making people popular nowadays. Olajumoke was famous for selling bread, this one too cried for P-Square and b4 u know it, she's on magazine covers as the girl who saved Africa's best music duo.

Oga abeg we no want see any akamu brain spill for here abeg.
Re: Onyi Anekwe's Tears Saved P-Square From Breakup (see Photos) by Tallesty1(m): 6:28pm On Mar 25, 2016
pretydiva:
choii..guy u made my day wit dis ur comment grin cheesy..super eagle wan spoil am b4,buh God power pass their own
lols. I stopped watching Super eagles years ago and I don't think I will ever watch them again.
Re: Onyi Anekwe's Tears Saved P-Square From Breakup (see Photos) by Abukc(m): 6:34pm On Mar 25, 2016
blackberlin:

Let me give you one idea try go slap tinubu or ambode,before you kno it your name don enter paper.
Re: Onyi Anekwe's Tears Saved P-Square From Breakup (see Photos) by Damfostopper(m): 6:37pm On Mar 25, 2016
Na person future wife b dis o.... Miss town crier kwantinue
Re: Onyi Anekwe's Tears Saved P-Square From Breakup (see Photos) by kabir531(m): 6:40pm On Mar 25, 2016
cry cry cry cry

End time cry
Re: Onyi Anekwe's Tears Saved P-Square From Breakup (see Photos) by Krimmy(f): 6:43pm On Mar 25, 2016
Lol... I no fit shout 4 these girls matter o.
Re: Onyi Anekwe's Tears Saved P-Square From Breakup (see Photos) by Nickymezor(f): 6:51pm On Mar 25, 2016
Cry of life... Anyway gud fr her. She get tym brekete undecided
Re: Onyi Anekwe's Tears Saved P-Square From Breakup (see Photos) by BossDanniee(m): 6:55pm On Mar 25, 2016
Enter ⏩⏩⏩ naijapatriots..com
Re: Onyi Anekwe's Tears Saved P-Square From Breakup (see Photos) by 4nobody4every1: 6:58pm On Mar 25, 2016
cool
Re: Onyi Anekwe's Tears Saved P-Square From Breakup (see Photos) by Charlesdock(m): 7:11pm On Mar 25, 2016
pendusky:
Naija gat talent!
seconded grin this one is crying talent oo
Re: Onyi Anekwe's Tears Saved P-Square From Breakup (see Photos) by Nobody: 7:16pm On Mar 25, 2016
PUSIDRILA:
You fit video yourself urinating on Buhari's picture while shouting " where is my change"

Bad idea grin
Re: Onyi Anekwe's Tears Saved P-Square From Breakup (see Photos) by Nobody: 7:20pm On Mar 25, 2016
mcdokwe:
Oga abeg we no want see any akamu brain spill for here abeg.

I don't cuss back @ people. . . free world
Re: Onyi Anekwe's Tears Saved P-Square From Breakup (see Photos) by Nobody: 7:21pm On Mar 25, 2016
Diddyydiva:
Go dance on top hot transformer grin

I wish u the same. . .
Re: Onyi Anekwe's Tears Saved P-Square From Breakup (see Photos) by Certifiedboss: 7:24pm On Mar 25, 2016
ujoseph006:
This beautiful blog reader made a teary video which averted what would have been a very bitter breakup. Her name is Onyi Anekwe,

She made the video after listening to Paul Okoye's breakup song.

Unfortunately, some other lady saw her video and pirated it.
9jaflaver tracked her down at the Law Faculty of the National Open University Awka to understand what motivated her teary appeal to the Okoye brothers, Her reaction when she saw a copy cat video and the feedback from P-Square.

See what she said after the cut:

9jaflaver: Hello Onyii, How are you doing

ONYI: I am good now.Thank you

9jaflaver :Tell us about you

ONYI: I am Onyii Anekwe, I am a 3rd year Law Student. I am an actress and a musician

9jaflaver: Was the cry video an artistic expression?

ONYI:. No, It was real. I was really hurt. Listening to Paul's new song broke whats left of my heart. I have never felt that sad my whole life.

9jaflaver :Your Video worked and the guys brothers have made up. how does that make you feel?

ONYI:Yes, I am happy. My aim was achieved. Although someone else is taking the credit now but i Care less. P-Square is back and that's all that matters. I am happy . as you can see, I aint crying anymore

9jaflaver: Yes. There is another video of another girl crying released at the same time, What really happened?

ONYI: I saw the video and i was amazed. I uploaded my video and the next day I saw another video of a girl who copied my video and hers went viral.

9jaflaver: What was your reaction to the new video.

ONYI:I was happy because I knew that my idea has motivated people to do their own videos and I know that when that happens, One may go viral and then my heroes will see it. Even though it was my brain child. I dont care about who gets the credit or who gets acknowledged. All I care about is the survival of my heroes P_Square

9jaflaver: How long have you been a P-Square fan

ONYI: Ever since the "Senorita" days. The time when they released the "Last night" album. Its been quite long, I was a kid then but my elder brother was a P_Square fan so after I heard last-night, I knew I was addicted already. I grew up dreaming of meeting them one day. I even used to call Paul my husband back then. though i decided I would make him shave his dread locks before I marry him. (LAUGHS) I love those guys

9jaflaver: What motivated you make a cry video

ONYI:I know you have siblings and I have too. I know how it hurts when you finish beefing outside and you come only to face another war. I know how it hurts. Then you can imagine twins. It was really heart breaking and I knew I had to do something. When I listened to the new song. The tears started flowing and i had to get a camera.

9jaflaver: Have you reached out to Peter since he said he wants to meet you

ONYI: Yes I did but I am yet to get a reply, I guess he was looking out for the other girl

9jaflaver: Does that make you sad?

ONYI:Yes and No!!! Yes because I have always dreamt of meeting P_Square and possibly do a song with them because I am a Rapper and then No, because they have made up and I know the role I played. what really matters most is that I will get to see another P_Square album

9jaflaver: What next for you

ONYI: I will get my Law Degree and become a P-Square official lawyer so we can set up the structure Peter always wanted.

9jaflaver: Any final advice for them?

ONYI: I just want to tell them that there is strength in differences. polarization breeds stagnation. If Peter and Paul are hot-wired identically mentally, then they would be boring. Their psychological different and parallel endowments should be a gift and I know they understand this. I want them to understand and appreciate each others efforts. Their complimentary dynamism is actually the basis of their strength and they should always remember that. There can never be a whole without both of them. They should understand that no matter what, Family should come first. That is very important. Their manager should also carry everybody along and understand that he has a larger work to do. he should find the balance that will see him be a big brother at home and a manager at work. Thank you

Source:- http://9jaflaver.com/9jaflaver-meets-the-adorable-girl-whos-tears-saved-p-square-see-photos/

I don't think someone who's hurt emotionally will have time to make video of herself while crying
Re: Onyi Anekwe's Tears Saved P-Square From Breakup (see Photos) by iampeTer(m): 7:33pm On Mar 25, 2016
Nigeria 1 Egypt 1 make she cry for super eagles
Re: Onyi Anekwe's Tears Saved P-Square From Breakup (see Photos) by okpukpu(m): 7:38pm On Mar 25, 2016
Diddyydiva:
No be bread dey work again.

Now na tears undecided

Abeg who wan break up make I cry ooo grin sad

Be creative creative my man.
Re: Onyi Anekwe's Tears Saved P-Square From Breakup (see Photos) by Nobody: 7:48pm On Mar 25, 2016
Actually,the breakup song from Paul was so emotional and I felt it too.
Re: Onyi Anekwe's Tears Saved P-Square From Breakup (see Photos) by TinyIslamic92: 7:58pm On Mar 25, 2016
Foolish senseless girl, we also need her cry for the rise in dollar, instead of the headless bitch to cry for her future because she doesn't know what it holds she is crying for some idiot overfeed attention seeking fools

1 Like

Re: Onyi Anekwe's Tears Saved P-Square From Breakup (see Photos) by offonstic: 8:13pm On Mar 25, 2016
blackberlin:

You fit dey shit waka for road
Re: Onyi Anekwe's Tears Saved P-Square From Breakup (see Photos) by IYANGBALI: 8:24pm On Mar 25, 2016
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: Onyi Anekwe's Tears Saved P-Square From Breakup (see Photos) by Nobody: 8:26pm On Mar 25, 2016
offonstic:
You fit dey shit waka for road

You mean like your father the village drunkard? that's nice, but I'm okay. He should just pass the legacy to you instead smiley
Re: Onyi Anekwe's Tears Saved P-Square From Breakup (see Photos) by Nobody: 8:27pm On Mar 25, 2016
Abukc:
Let me give you one idea try go slap tinubu or ambode,before you kno it your name don enter paper.

You mean the same way your mother slaps your father every night? No, thanks. . . You can do that instead... smiley
Re: Onyi Anekwe's Tears Saved P-Square From Breakup (see Photos) by Nobody: 8:29pm On Mar 25, 2016
midehi2:
see your teeth cheesy
Hi. grin
Re: Onyi Anekwe's Tears Saved P-Square From Breakup (see Photos) by horrmorr(m): 8:44pm On Mar 25, 2016
Psquare will gv her something ooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peter Okoye Buys His Wife Range Rover Sport As Lola Omotayo Reacts (Photos) / Davido Celebrates Shizzi, The Man That Changed His Life, On His Birthday / The Sexiest Ladies At Quilox Pool Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.