Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,454 members, 7,968,250 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 09:59 PM

Barak Obama's Daughters Want To Meet Barcelona Star Lionel Messi - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Barak Obama's Daughters Want To Meet Barcelona Star Lionel Messi (666 Views)

Liverpool Might Meet Barcelona Or Bayern Munich In Finals Next Week / Barcelona Star Lionel Messi Set To Break Another Record But A Crazy One / BOMB!! Man City ‘to Buy’ Leo Messi, Will Meet Barcelona's World Release Clause (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Barak Obama's Daughters Want To Meet Barcelona Star Lionel Messi by Andema(m): 3:45pm On Mar 25, 2016
President Barack Obama has revealed that, while he’s arguably the most powerful man in the world, some things may be beyond in his pale. The American President, who is in Buenos Aires, has joked that while he’s been able to meet Pope Francis, one Argentine remains elusive: Leo Messi. Obama quipped that his daughters want to meet the Barcelona star, but he’s unable to make that happen. He said: I also wanted to bring my daughters here, so they could see the beauty and the vibrancy of this city. They’ve already met one famous Argentinean – His Holiness Pope Francis. Now they want to meet Messi, but I could not arrange that.
Re: Barak Obama's Daughters Want To Meet Barcelona Star Lionel Messi by Oyoyo11(m): 3:55pm On Mar 25, 2016
Dat's y he is called D "World Best".... So u no fit see am any hw... B4 u go.... (clears throat)... Take ova as World best..
Re: Barak Obama's Daughters Want To Meet Barcelona Star Lionel Messi by Andema(m): 4:30pm On Mar 25, 2016
[/color]
Oyoyo11:
Dat's y he is called D "World Best".... So u no fit see am any h quote author=Oyoyo11 post=44100232]Dat's y he is called D "World Best".... So u no fit see am any hw... B4 u go.... (clears throat)... Take ova as World best..

true talk bro
Re: Barak Obama's Daughters Want To Meet Barcelona Star Lionel Messi by firstking01(m): 4:54pm On Mar 25, 2016
It will cost obama nothing for his daughter to see mercy...btw, which of his daugters got impregnated sef??
Re: Barak Obama's Daughters Want To Meet Barcelona Star Lionel Messi by Godsgal(f): 4:58pm On Mar 25, 2016
So its dat wat it'll take me 2 meet with Messi? I gats 2 be Obama's daughter. Issorite.

(1) (Reply)

Egypt Has Been Disqualified By Caf / Free Fixed Match. / Jose Mourinho's First Speech As Machester United New Coach..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.