Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,900 members, 7,886,432 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 10:19 AM

I Came To The Lord's Chosen Charismatic Revival Movement And Received My Healing - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Came To The Lord's Chosen Charismatic Revival Movement And Received My Healing (564 Views)

Pandemonium As Masquerades And Lord's Chosen Mopols Encounter In Public. Photos / "Dead Boy Resurrects At Lord's Chosen Charismatic Ministries" - Member Claims / Lord's Chosen Members Lie On The Ground, Perform Stunts In Benin. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Came To The Lord's Chosen Charismatic Revival Movement And Received My Healing by mrZENographer: 5:14pm On Mar 25, 2016
If you had seen me before this time, I was like the type of crayfish with big head and my body frame very tiny. but, look at me now, just under one month and I am looking like nothing was wrong with me. I came to church and our G.O said "There is a young man here, who contacted HIV, I said go and do your test'. After that Sunday on Monday I went to another hospital and because I had confidence now. I told them when I got there to check my HIV status. I was so bold and they were surprised, how I was so bold to call the name. I had been under this affliction for years, but in just one day the God of Chosen removed it- Bro DANIEL JOEL FAGBEMI.

Yoke of HIV 1&2 rolled away.
Re: I Came To The Lord's Chosen Charismatic Revival Movement And Received My Healing by mrZENographer: 5:17pm On Mar 25, 2016
Tomorrow and next tomorrow. 26th and 27th. The crusade "God has the Power to Do THIS OR THAT". Don't miss it. grin

(1) (Reply)

Which Of These Is A Sin And Why? / My Experience Today In Church And Beyond As Easter Sunday / The Plural Of Man Of God Is Men Of God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.