Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,669 members, 7,975,528 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 08:11 AM

THE WOOING CHALLENGE [men's Edition] *day 3* - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / THE WOOING CHALLENGE [men's Edition] *day 3* (43956 Views)

THE WOOING CHALLENGE [men's Edition] *grand Finale* / THE WOOING CHALLENGE [men's Edition] *day 2* / The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [men's Edition] *day 3* by ehix89(m): 9:56pm On Mar 25, 2016
Smellymouth:

Egbon I dey oo cheesy grin me and Maxi112 just dey drop lines like shit, mehnnnn
I feel una vibe, I swear I feel am, d babe is confusef at d moment mk una gv her time
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [men's Edition] *day 3* by donephi(m): 9:56pm On Mar 25, 2016
Jadekitana:
Lol focus on the thread cheesy you

This got me...
I don't know which of the "mouths" you're sipping with ...
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [men's Edition] *day 3* by Nobody: 9:56pm On Mar 25, 2016
tosyne2much:
Not liver transplant jhor... I no sabi woo ladies cool

Don't even say that again. angry See lines everywhere. Start memorising!
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [men's Edition] *day 3* by kinglekan: 9:56pm On Mar 25, 2016
wristbangle:

See mathematical love. Hehehehe. All this for u red.gem? cheesy

Kudos, naijabo.iy and olivi.arims.

Tosyne2.much, u wan woo olivia? cheesy

Refin.er, why u dey ignore me like this? cry

Honestly kingl.ekan na confirm werey oo grin

Bql.ekan, I salute u brother smiley

Me werey?wetin i do nau? cry cry

You nor call smellymouth , kinginvahala2 or even jadekitana wey dey drink sperm like ice cream werey.

Na me wey just dey observe things con be werey? cry cry

Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [men's Edition] *day 3* by donephi(m): 9:56pm On Mar 25, 2016
Jadekitana:
Lol focus on the thread cheesy you

This got me...
Just curious
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [men's Edition] *day 3* by lawflec(m): 9:57pm On Mar 25, 2016
refiner:

lol!....hope u won't type odegbe line for me tomarrow!wink
watch out for me.. Am entering that contest tomorrow. Just for you..

Getting my Shakespeare's books ready.
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [men's Edition] *day 3* by Jadekitana(f): 9:57pm On Mar 25, 2016
Cutehector:
bobo? cool no one is allowed to call me dat except two of my aunts cool

Jadekitana, I wish I wooed u, buh it's a pity u fvcked up angry

Hmmm I don't know where the fvck up came from ooo, you tell me cheesy
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [men's Edition] *day 3* by RexKexMilann: 9:57pm On Mar 25, 2016
So many girls be claiming what they are not when the only lines their boyfriends probably used to "cage" them could possibly be: "how much for a night", "I've got money. I can take care of you", and maybe some hogwashed lines from the netcheesy. Buh that's not my Business anywayundecided.

Buh it's HOEkaysad.
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [men's Edition] *day 3* by iambibi(f): 9:57pm On Mar 25, 2016
KINGinVAHALA2:

Your mama go beat you tire today. You don troway mama food? I swear bibi, just go to the nearest wall, stand straight, join your both legs together, open your hands wide, bring down your head, and say, IT'S FINISHED!
.. I don already sweep am... tongue
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [men's Edition] *day 3* by Nobody: 9:57pm On Mar 25, 2016
Cutehector:
see eh if u do dis kyn mistake tomoro, I go personally vex for u cool

cry cry
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [men's Edition] *day 3* by Monalisa185(f): 9:57pm On Mar 25, 2016
naijaboiy:
Angelberry
Estharfabian
Africanapple
Redgem

We are waiting.....
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [men's Edition] *day 3* by Maxi112: 9:58pm On Mar 25, 2016
KingRex1:
Angelberry still dey shed tears... Smellymouth n maxi112 u see wetin una cos!
baba

she worth it!
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [men's Edition] *day 3* by redgem(f): 9:58pm On Mar 25, 2016
Tommfrench:
Honestly, as an engine guy conjuring this straight-from-the-heart Wooing lines, has been a bit of an uphill task for me this week, knowing fully well Naijaboiy has his raider on Google and other search engines....

might sound awkward, but, clearly I'm just being me here..

I fear that I would always be a lonely number like the squareroot of three, I wish instead i were nine, cos nine could twart this evil trick with just some fine arithmetic,

As my sad reality of complex irrationality, wandered aimlessly, the heavens sent another squareroot of three, who quietly comes walking by, together now we multiply, to form a number we prefer, rejoicing as an integer,

we break free from our mortal bonds with the wave of the magic wand, now our squareroot signs has become unglued and my love for you renewed,

let me be the "YOU" so we can know life together , and make that difference you've always wanted.

done Cc Naijaboiy

Hey where were you all day? Finished my dinner, got to my bed, came online, waited for your lines at a point I thought you've ditched me.. Well no problem

Some say I'm uptight so, I'm going to be straight forward

Please I'm sorry, don't take it to heart, you got me confused and thinking

No...

Way.....

I can't hide the way I'm feeling, tried but can't

It's a Yes

I say yes to Tommfrench

cc: Naijaboiy

7 Likes

Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [men's Edition] *day 3* by robosky02(m): 9:58pm On Mar 25, 2016
@ Angelberry

hi who is toasting you lool
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [men's Edition] *day 3* by kinglekan: 9:58pm On Mar 25, 2016
Estharfabian:
Ayam Nuh Albino! undecided

angry

Afin yellow grin grin grin

Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [men's Edition] *day 3* by Nobody: 9:58pm On Mar 25, 2016
Oliviaarims:
CONTENDER NO 1

Hi Babe,

I start my day with you on my mind and end my day with you in my dreams.

I don’t know what you think of me, but I think about you all the time and constantly wonder if you think about me as much as I do about you

You deserve the world, and I know I can't give that to you. So I'll give you the next best thing: my world. And it would be heavenly to have you in it.

I need you, Esther, like the roses need the rain. Like the poet needs the pain. Like the Father and Son need the Holy Ghost. I need you!.

Did I tell you I really wanna kiss you? I bet you know that.
is this for me too cos u didn't mention me.
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [men's Edition] *day 3* by Nobody: 9:58pm On Mar 25, 2016
sheunsheun:

Hostess!!!!!!!

cry
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [men's Edition] *day 3* by sheunsheun(m): 9:59pm On Mar 25, 2016
Laveda:
Today is fùcked up! embarassed cry
Babeeee, u here
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [men's Edition] *day 3* by Nobody: 9:59pm On Mar 25, 2016
Oliviaarims:
CONTENDER NO 1

Hi Babe,

I start my day with you on my mind and end my day with you in my dreams.

I don’t know what you think of me, but I think about you all the time and constantly wonder if you think about me as much as I do about you

You deserve the world, and I know I can't give that to you. So I'll give you the next best thing: my world. And it would be heavenly to have you in it.

I need you, Esther, like the roses need the rain. Like the poet needs the pain. Like the Father and Son need the Holy Ghost. I need you!.

Did I tell you I really wanna kiss you? I bet you know that.
embarassedembarassed kiss
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [men's Edition] *day 3* by kinglekan: 10:00pm On Mar 25, 2016
Smellymouth:

sad angry This is not my real face ooooooo::::::::

Kolo boi grin grin grin

Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [men's Edition] *day 3* by Jadekitana(f): 10:00pm On Mar 25, 2016
donephi:

This got me...

Don't be a rotten somebori cheesy
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [men's Edition] *day 3* by Nobody: 10:00pm On Mar 25, 2016
KingRex1:
Angelberry still dey shed tears... Smellymouth n maxi112 u see wetin una cos!
Nor mind maxi112 and smellymouth. Them just toast Angelberry as if na bread them they toast. Now na the babe don confuse.

SHE IS INLOVE WITH TWO MEN AND SHE DOESNT KNOW WHOM TO CHOSE.
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [men's Edition] *day 3* by Nobody: 10:00pm On Mar 25, 2016
keyzid:
Picked Leemarhize. Naijaboiy Oliviaarims

Noted
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [men's Edition] *day 3* by Nobody: 10:01pm On Mar 25, 2016
iambibi:
.. I don already sweep am... tongue
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [men's Edition] *day 3* by Nobody: 10:01pm On Mar 25, 2016
RexKexMilann:
So many girls be claiming what they are not when the only lines their boyfriends probably used to "cage" them could possibly be: "how much for a night", "I've got money. I can take care of you", and maybe some hogwashed lines from the netcheesy. Buh that's not my Business anywayundecided.

I know you will be good at this , but you can't even come up with wonderful lines just to make someone smile.

Your bad mouth no be from here o undecided
naijaboiy:
Angelberry
Estharfabian
Africanapple
Redgem

We are waiting.....
I'm Still Thinking nah...embarassed

Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [men's Edition] *day 3* by falconey(m): 10:01pm On Mar 25, 2016
Smellymouth ti take over.

Angelberry ma lo te o

Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [men's Edition] *day 3* by Smellymouth: 10:01pm On Mar 25, 2016
kinglekan:

Kolo boi grin grin grin

grin grin cheesy cheesy grin

1 Like

kinglekan:

You nor call smellymouth , kinginvahala2 or even jadekitana wey dey drink sperm like ice cream werey.

Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [men's Edition] *day 3* by refiner(f): 10:02pm On Mar 25, 2016
lawflec:
Abeg somebody should woo this lady... '' She needs dicccccck in her life:: in lil Wayne voice

undecided.....and u need a brain!....I fink God forgot to put one in ur head!
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [men's Edition] *day 3* by Jadekitana(f): 10:02pm On Mar 25, 2016
kinglekan:

Werey ke undecided you people should stop making me laugh
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [men's Edition] *day 3* by Tommfrench(m): 10:02pm On Mar 25, 2016
jayloms:

Did you just dish out spoken words (written words technically undecided )

Sound like spoken word to-me! #justsaying undecided

*Faces d audience and says "He-sound like Graham to-me, the spoken word master. I miss my Alma Mater"

what's this niggà vomiting

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (34) (Reply)

I Mistakenly Sent 100k To My Girlfriend's Dad Account / Should I Shoot My Shot At Him? / How Can I Make A Guy Who Just Wants To Use Me Fall In Love?

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.