Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,172 members, 7,880,659 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:15 AM

How To Thank God In Difficult Times - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Thank God In Difficult Times (447 Views)

The Church Of GOD In Nigeria Is Not The Government Of Nigeria - Nneka Okumazie / 3 Things That Take The Place Of God In Your Christian life / Nothing But The Blood Of Jesus : Five Reasons To Thank Him - Paul Ellis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Thank God In Difficult Times by drevy(m): 9:44pm On Mar 25, 2016
Every one do experience hard times. It doesn't matter your age, sex, religion, education, race ...etcetera.
But God expects us to thank Him in it. I want you to know we are thank God for His blessings and thank Him in the midst of bad things. We dont thank Him for bad things because He is not responsible for them. It's not easy but it's possible.
For example when you are confused about making a major decision in your life. Instead of worrying and crying, begin to thank God in that crises. "What am I thanking Him for?" You may ask. You thank Him for His word, because He said He will give us wisdom. .so thank Him for wisdom and you will see the manifestation.
If you going through hard times, and you need to know what God's word says, indicate and I will reply you. GBU

(1) (Reply)

A KUSH Comeback? Yes, Please! / How Do You Cope When This Happens In Church? / THE PASSIONS: Hope And Fear

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.