Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,003 members, 7,919,205 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 12:18 AM

The Girl I Feel Inlove With Is An Alcoholic Person....she Bed-wet And Lots More. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Girl I Feel Inlove With Is An Alcoholic Person....she Bed-wet And Lots More. (2316 Views)

"A Girl I Paid 20k For Sex Video And Nude Photos Stole My iPhone 7" - Man Claims / 3 Clear SIGNS You Are Not The Only Person She’s Sleeping With / Help! She Said I Am The Most Ugliest Person She Has Ever Seen (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Girl I Feel Inlove With Is An Alcoholic Person....she Bed-wet And Lots More. by Michellla(f): 10:09pm On Mar 26, 2016
Bluezy13:
Not again!!!
Always please advice me
Let me just spill it out.
Advice is a noun, while Advise is a verb.

Example As an adviser, I'll advise you to heed to my piece of advice for the sake of English language.

Please, I might not know as much as you do, but I think it's necessary
he asked for advice.not english lessons

2 Likes

Re: The Girl I Feel Inlove With Is An Alcoholic Person....she Bed-wet And Lots More. by Bluezy13(m): 10:23pm On Mar 26, 2016
Michellla:
he asked for advice.not english lessons
You just made it worse then...

You should have redirected your comment/advice to him instead
Re: The Girl I Feel Inlove With Is An Alcoholic Person....she Bed-wet And Lots More. by Femich18(m): 10:45pm On Mar 26, 2016
Bluezy13:
Not again!!!
Always please advice me
Let me just spill it out.
Advice is a noun, while Advise is a verb.

Example As an adviser, I'll advise you to heed to my piece of advice for the sake of English language.

Please, I might not know as much as you do, but I think it's necessary
Thumb up
Re: The Girl I Feel Inlove With Is An Alcoholic Person....she Bed-wet And Lots More. by Gebbson007(m): 12:09am On Mar 27, 2016
awwwww op pls loose her
Re: The Girl I Feel Inlove With Is An Alcoholic Person....she Bed-wet And Lots More. by ogunronbi18(m): 9:41pm On Mar 27, 2016
jimmyolasun:
Your frustration and anger is really showing in your "oyinbo" .... Ummmh.... Lemme consult my inner mind first before saying anything.
*modified*
Talk to her about it and if she refuse to change..... I swear I don't even know what to say... Inner mind self dey confused...
haha bro...kole tobe nao

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies; Why You Should Date A Bearded Man Today / Ladies, If You've Had Sex Before Or Having Sex Now Without Marriage! PROSTITUTE / Ladies Would You Do This???(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.