Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,157 members, 7,949,982 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 04:08 AM

Take Advantage Of Bulk Sms From Netserveafrica - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Take Advantage Of Bulk Sms From Netserveafrica (859 Views)

Proposal On Cost Of Bulk Sms To Lekki Gsm Numbers Required / Cheapest Bulk Sms from 1.00 / Transformation Of Bulk Sms Business In Nigeria! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Take Advantage Of Bulk Sms From Netserveafrica by lovelyface: 9:27am On Nov 09, 2006
Hey Guys , Christmas is around the corner. Its time to say thank you to our friends , clients and advertise our products. Saw this service from Netserveafrica thru another friend and thot it is good to share this with my pals the nairalanders. The good thing about it, its quite cheap and affordable and it could be customized to suite you. They even said they can just deploy this service to your system so far you have internet access. What are we then waiting for.
LETS GRAB THIS OFFER.
Re: Take Advantage Of Bulk Sms From Netserveafrica by freelance(m): 8:25am On Nov 16, 2006
I would like to know how much the bulk sms costs. Thanx
Re: Take Advantage Of Bulk Sms From Netserveafrica by lovelyface: 8:52am On Nov 21, 2006
@freelance: Why not try their website on www.netserveafrica.com and check their pricing under sms world.

(1) (Reply)

Female Singers Needed In China / Want To Invest In Agric?contact Me / Fresh Fish at your doorsteps this festive season!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.