Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,558 members, 7,951,335 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 02:20 PM

Future Wife - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Future Wife (814 Views)

I Do My Workout Every Saturday At Least To Look Sexy To My Future Wife (pic) / Chai! imagine dis Photo, Som1 Out There Is Fvcking & Abusin Ur Future Wife/hubby / Serious Personal Message To My Future Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Future Wife by Ballotelle(m): 6:32am On Mar 26, 2016
pls to the married.. did u go against ur dream/vision on the choice of wife/husband I.e assuming u saw she is not the one for you yet u went ahead cause u loved her and for those that saw she was for them but yet are having tough times in marriages pls share ....
Re: Future Wife by cruzita(f): 6:34am On Mar 26, 2016
well I'm not married .gud morning romancelanders
Re: Future Wife by Nobody: 7:16am On Mar 26, 2016
Mmmm...the OP must be dealing with something right now..all I can say, run if need to but if wanna pursue of getting married despite of anything then go on what ur heart desires grin grin grin
Re: Future Wife by pet4ril(f): 7:22am On Mar 26, 2016
Allow nature to take its place... What is met for you will never pass you by
Re: Future Wife by Blitz888(m): 7:29am On Mar 26, 2016
Some times all our dreams don't come true... Make your heart's choice your priority, pursue it with vigour but if at the end it didn't work out take it as the will of God.. Atleast you tried.
Re: Future Wife by Ballotelle(m): 8:35am On Mar 26, 2016
please I would need more opinion
Re: Future Wife by rawpadgin(m): 8:38am On Mar 26, 2016
My mum said she never wanted to marry my father

Tomorrow is their 40the anniversary

Sometimes we might think we are making the right/wrong choice

But God knows best
Re: Future Wife by Ballotelle(m): 1:20pm On Mar 26, 2016
@rawpadgin.. it's not a matter of what she wants or not on the physical level. what am looking at is the spiritual not wanting or wanting

(1) (Reply)

What Was She Thinking O! / Pirate Of Many Women Part1.. / Art Of Picking Up Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.