Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,972 members, 7,890,195 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 10:50 AM

Why? Why? Why? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why? Why? Why? (762 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why? Why? Why? by inkomstrea: 6:25am On Jul 25, 2009
Hello fellow nairalanders,

I have been going through some posts here and I am not happy with what I am seeing.

Why do people keep inteferring into what does not concern them.

When God calls a person as a Man of God, that person becomes His responsibility, no human has the right to castigate, cajole or abuse that Man of God,

Who do you think you are to curse who God has bless. Let's all be careful the way we talk about these men of God, when they go wrong, it's God's responsibility to correct and chastize them.

Only God sees the inside, you only see the outside and what the media wants you to see.

Please I beg everyone of you who are involved in this men-of-God-cajoling-game to quit, else you face the wrath of God.

I believe a word is enough for the wise.

Also for those who are castigating christians generally. If you are not ready to go to Heaven, please don't discourage other people by giving false statements about christianity and the bible.

Stop allowing the devil to keep using you, because on that last day, you will smell the wrath of the devil.
Re: Why? Why? Why? by Tudor6(f): 8:11am On Jul 25, 2009
inkomstrea:

I have been going through some posts here and I am not happy with what I am seeing.

[b]When God calls a person as a Man of God, [/b]that person becomes His responsibility, no human has the right to castigate, cajole or abuse that Man of God,

Who do you think you are to curse who God has bless. Let's all be careful the way we talk about these men of God, when they go wrong, it's God's responsibility to correct and chastize them.

Only God sees the inside, you only see the outside and what the media wants you to see.

Please I beg everyone of you who are involved in this men-of-God-cajoling-game to quit, else you face the wrath of God.

Also for those who are castigating christians generally. If you are not ready to go to Heaven, please don't discourage other people by giving false statements about christianity and the bible.

Stop allowing the devil to keep using you, because on that last day, you will smell the wrath of the devil.

Last time i checked god does not stamp "man of god" on anybody's head. Any streek crook can wake up one morning and declare himself a man of god!
Re: Why? Why? Why? by inkomstrea: 6:53pm On Jul 25, 2009
Do you have a rite to castigate anyonne?

Tell me.
Re: Why? Why? Why? by Tudor6(f): 6:58pm On Jul 25, 2009
Hell friggn' yes!
There's freedom of speech. Besides i have a moral duty to castigate anyone who's a crook and a bad influence to the society. It's my obligation to humanity.
Re: Why? Why? Why? by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jul 25, 2009
inkomstrea:

When God calls a person as a Man of God, that person becomes His responsibility, no human has the right to castigate, cajole or abuse that Man of God,

err where in the bible did you see that? did not Paul openly chastise Peter once?
Re: Why? Why? Why? by banom(m): 7:30pm On Jul 25, 2009
the wrath of god is already on the fools those con men of god exploited,
Re: Why? Why? Why? by Abuzola(m): 8:04pm On Jul 25, 2009
@poster, you are very stupid, slowpoke for that matter, your phoney pastors activities must be pervaded to the world
Re: Why? Why? Why? by goodguy100(m): 8:32pm On Jul 25, 2009
ABUZOLA, is u that is mad, all the time u display your stupidity here. Who The Hell Do U think u are? U are actually a problem here. Zap U.
Re: Why? Why? Why? by Abuzola(m): 8:50pm On Jul 25, 2009
Don't dare me, i didn't mention ur name
Re: Why? Why? Why? by horse703: 10:10pm On Jul 25, 2009
abuzola and dont dare me again? grin
Re: Why? Why? Why? by Abuzola(m): 11:04pm On Jul 25, 2009
Horse wetin i do nau
Re: Why? Why? Why? by RiffRaff: 12:26am On Jul 26, 2009
Havent you heard what they call freedom of speech? People like rev.king, jim jones & all d oda freaks claimed to be men of god. Maybe if people had actually condemn them from d start all d atrocities they comitted would have been averted. "evil thrives when gud men says nothing"

(1) (Reply)

South Africa: christians murder a man for watching soccer / Power For The Present Hour -- Escape from the Influence of Sodom / I Just Want The House To Help Me Shout Allelujah! Glory Be To God In D Highest!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.