Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,975 members, 7,873,136 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:32 AM

Do You Have Property For My Investor To Buy? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Do You Have Property For My Investor To Buy? (442 Views)

We've Got Funds. Do You Have Property To Build, $20m And Above. Let's Talk / I Need Loan And I Have Property For Collateral / You Need Or Have Property In Port Harcourt For: SALE, LET, BUY ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Have Property For My Investor To Buy? by kunlesehan(m): 9:19am On Mar 26, 2016
Purchase request :
(My direct client)

A cash ready investor requires good property deals to purchase and probably resell.
Not lands but structures with perfected titles only!
It could be duplexes or block of flats in an attractive location or estate, (distress sales inclusive).
Preferred locations from Lekki to Ikate environs.
Please send what you have immediately.
IT IS VERY URGENT!
Thank you.

whatsapp : 08080586686
call : 08034900367
Re: Do You Have Property For My Investor To Buy? by brightefe(m): 9:51am On Mar 26, 2016
Boss , I have some structures to sell at Ibadan, don't know if you are interested , thanks
Re: Do You Have Property For My Investor To Buy? by propzncribz: 9:53am On Mar 26, 2016
Bungalow in elf estate for sale. 100m net. Governor's consent
Re: Do You Have Property For My Investor To Buy? by Pptyconcession: 5:03pm On Mar 26, 2016
Distressed Sales. Brand New Block of Flats For Sale at Oniru.
5 Nos of 3 Bedroom flat and 2 Nos of Self contain and 1 Nos of 1 Bedroom Flat.
All For Sale at Oniru......160 Million

(1) (Reply)

Hot Sales At Surulere, Lagos.newly Built 3 Units 4 Bedroom Terrace Duplex And A / Available For Sale / .....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.