Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,145 members, 7,922,813 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 01:13 PM

Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. - Computers (1209) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. (1318669 Views)

22 Essentials To Consider Before Buying A Laptop/computer PC/MAC / Post Your Imac, Macbook And Macbook Pro Problems Here. / Post Your Laptop Problems Here For Free Advice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1206) (1207) (1208) (1209) (1210) (1211) (1212) ... (1230) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Vijuchoco(f): 12:52pm On Sep 27, 2023
chuksvoice:

The best thing is to replace the keyboard. If you are in Lagos or close to Lagos you can bring it to my place at Ikeja for replacement
Where's your place biko, I'm at Ikeja now
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Nobody: 4:16am On Sep 28, 2023
Things I do.....

iCreate & sell US & UK number, Google Voice at affordable price✅

iSell Netflix logins (Highest quality, premium)✅

iPick (Cashapp, Zelle, Venmo, Apple pay all for fast payment)✅

UK bank also available for pickup (Any UK bank can Transfer to it).✅

Send a DM now; topnotch services await you✅💯💫
https:///u7y5z5
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by chuksvoice: 8:49am On Sep 29, 2023
Vijuchoco:
Where's your place biko, I'm at Ikeja now
It's 7,otigba Street, computer Village Village. You can reach also on 08038294998
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Annahh(f): 3:32pm On Sep 30, 2023
Good evening people, pls I keep buying laptop chargers for my laptop and they keep burning with 2 months, it explodes and burn. What could be the issue?
Note= I have been using same charger head, I only change the adapter. Could it be from the head?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by chuksvoice: 3:56pm On Sep 30, 2023
Annahh:
Good evening people, pls I keep buying laptop chargers for my laptop and they keep burning with 2 months, it explodes and burn. What could be the issue?
Note= I have been using same charger head, I only change the adapter. Could it be from the head?
Yeah, it's possible. Change the head too when you buying a new one and try and get original charger
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Annahh(f): 6:02pm On Sep 30, 2023
chuksvoice:

Yeah, it's possible. Change the head too when you buying a new one and try and get original charger
Thankyou. I was suspecting the head. Pls how do I know the original charger.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by mdpeace(m): 10:11pm On Sep 30, 2023
Good evening engineers, I recently noticed one of the plastic hinges of my laptop had come loose. It only falls back in place after pushing it with my hand. Can I use glue to fix it?

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 5:56am On Oct 01, 2023
mdpeace:
Good evening engineers, I recently noticed one of the plastic hinges of my laptop had come loose. It only falls back in place after pushing it with my hand. Can I use glue to fix it?

Yes you can, but don't let it be too much.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by mdpeace(m): 8:50am On Oct 01, 2023
udemzyudex:

Yes you can, but don't let it be too much.

Thank you sir
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Nwanna2588: 6:06pm On Oct 02, 2023
I need a Dell Latitude battery (fairly used). Anybody that has any for sale should contact me. Please don't care to contact me after 2 days
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by chuksvoice: 2:45pm On Oct 03, 2023
Nwanna2588:
I need a Dell Latitude battery (fairly used). Anybody that has any for sale should contact me. Please don't care to contact me after 2 days
What dell latitude do you need the battery?
Drop your contact number, mine is 08038294998
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by chuksvoice: 2:48pm On Oct 03, 2023
Annahh:
Thankyou. I was suspecting the head. Pls how do I know the original charger.
I can't explain how to identify it, but one noticeable feature is the length of the wire that connects to the laptop, if it's longer then it's original, if it is short then you know it's fake
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Akell(m): 11:15am On Oct 04, 2023
Hello Engineers,

Please my laptop screen shows this display anytime I carry it by the edge... I will have to force shut down to gain stability again.

Please what's the issue?

https://mega.nz/file/4kxUEB6S#c-JsZ2vyee7pkTqylXZCwxhXzZ-uCpuXKNMsW-xIVV4

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by holarmylekan(m): 11:22am On Oct 04, 2023
Are precision PC good?
Dell precision to be precise?
I'm a graphics designer

I'm about to buy one
What's the worth?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by chuksvoice: 2:23pm On Oct 04, 2023
holarmylekan:
Are precision PC good?
Dell precision to be precise?
I'm a graphics designer

I'm about to buy one
What's the worth?
It's more than enough for the the job

1 Like

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by chuksvoice: 2:28pm On Oct 04, 2023
Akell:
Hello Engineers,

Please my laptop screen shows this display anytime I carry it by the edge... I will have to force shut down to gain stability again.

Please what's the issue?

The problem could be from the board or in some cases it needs formatting

1 Like

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 8:20pm On Oct 04, 2023
Akell:
Hello Engineers,

Please what's the issue?

Possibly a RAM fault, test run with another RAM, this laptop doesn't have graphic card to think it's a graphic issue.

1 Like

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by dotuntough: 9:17pm On Oct 04, 2023
goodevening...
please who sells dell vostro 1520 display flex cable here?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Scream(m): 12:06am On Oct 07, 2023
My lenovo yoga P40 has been flickering since i bought it in 2020. I was told that it is the graphics card that is bad and that the only solution is to change the motherboard...it does not seem to be available

Please help
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by anna081: 11:19am On Oct 07, 2023
My dell xps 13 9370
Has keyboard issues once the letter “I” is not pressing the other letters on the roll won’t press

What can be the cause
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by chuksvoice: 12:18pm On Oct 07, 2023
Scream:
My lenovo yoga P40 has been flickering since i bought it in 2020. I was told that it is the graphics card that is bad and that the only solution is to change the motherboard...it does not seem to be available

Please help
Try screen replacement first and test, if it continues then it could be the display signal cable that needs to be replaced
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by chuksvoice: 12:19pm On Oct 07, 2023
anna081:
My dell xps 13 9370
Has keyboard issues once the letter “I” is not pressing the other letters on the roll won’t press

What can be the cause
The keyboard needs replacing
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by chuksvoice: 12:22pm On Oct 07, 2023
dotuntough:
goodevening...
please who sells dell vostro 1520 display flex cable here?
It's available, contact me on 08038294998 to get it
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Canih28: 2:46pm On Oct 07, 2023
chuksvoice:

You can buy the product key or take to a laptop software technician to activate it at a cheaper price
like how much does it cost
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Scream(m): 3:08pm On Oct 07, 2023
chuksvoice:

Try screen replacement first and test, if it continues then it could be the display signal cable that needs to be replaced

The screen has been replaced, it did not stop. It only stopped when we put external wifi card because the intensity increase when i connect it to network/internet.

Please. advise @ chuksvoice
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by anna081: 4:11pm On Oct 07, 2023
chuksvoice:

The keyboard needs replacing

Any ideal where and cost of replacement?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by YungnBroque(m): 4:51pm On Oct 07, 2023
Hello everyone, my laptop will display normal then back to this from time to time now it's stuck this way. Anyone know what caused it.

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 8:50am On Oct 08, 2023
YungnBroque:
Hello everyone, my laptop will display normal then back to this from time to time now it's stuck this way. Anyone know what caused it.

Screen is bad, replace it.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by YungnBroque(m): 11:22am On Oct 08, 2023
😭 Thank you
udemzyudex:

Screen is bad, replace it.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Ganiyu2021: 11:40am On Oct 08, 2023
Good morning please my Dell XPS 12 PC battery percentage was 30% and immediately jump to 7% while using it and that 7% lasted for more than 25 minutes please what could b the problem for that
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by chuksvoice: 7:46pm On Oct 08, 2023
Canih28:

like how much does it cost
It depends on individuals, what I charge might not be the same with others. Activation costs less though, while buying licences keys costs more

1 Like

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by chuksvoice: 7:48pm On Oct 08, 2023
anna081:

Any ideal where and cost of replacement?
If you are in Lagos contact me on 08038294998 to get it replaced, if you are outside you can visit a nearby competent technician

(1) (2) (3) ... (1206) (1207) (1208) (1209) (1210) (1211) (1212) ... (1230) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.