Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,199 members, 7,873,888 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:38 PM

Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. - Computers (1224) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. (1294420 Views)

22 Essentials To Consider Before Buying A Laptop/computer PC/MAC / Post Your Imac, Macbook And Macbook Pro Problems Here. / Post Your Laptop Problems Here For Free Advice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1221) (1222) (1223) (1224) (1225) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by mdpeace(m): 8:26pm On May 28
Please my laptop no longer charges, when plugged in, the led light indicating It is charging turns on and then off. Tried another charger and still the same. My battery is internal. What could be the problem please
I use a Sony
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Kvngwitty(m): 11:26pm On May 28
Please how can I fix this tiny horizontal lines on my MacBook screen

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Diseye29(m): 9:02am On May 29
How are dy selling laptop batry in obunabali in ph city
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by dotedote: 6:16pm On May 29
Hi Everyone.
Can anyone remotely install KONAMI Winning Eleven 9 on my laptop for a fee ?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Babygeek(f): 2:27am On May 30
Hello engineers.

Please, my laptop started showing no battery detected few days ago. Does this mean the battery is not good again?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by GoldenqueenC(f): 10:34am On May 30
I tried uninstalling a file. It took long so I switched the laptop off, I tried to put it on then I am stuck with this since morning @ udemzyudex
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Blaqq2: 10:54am On May 30
It seems to me, there are no capable engineer on this thread?
Blaqq2:
Hi guys I bought a screen from aliexpress and later found out the bezel is not actually the bezel for my PC but other specs match out

My question Is
Can the bezel be swapped?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 11:19am On May 30
GoldenqueenC:
I tried uninstalling a file. It took long so I switched the laptop off, I tried to put it on then I am stuck with this since morning @ udemzyudex

Stuck with what? I can't see anything?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 11:20am On May 30
Babygeek:
Hello engineers.

Please, my laptop started showing no battery detected few days ago. Does this mean the battery is not good again?

First of check with another battery first.

Battery not detected could mean other things but first thing first, confirm with another battery.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 11:21am On May 30
Kvngwitty:
Please how can I fix this tiny horizontal lines on my MacBook screen

Consider replacing the screen.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 11:23am On May 30
mdpeace:
Please my laptop no longer charges, when plugged in, the led light indicating It is charging turns on and then off. Tried another charger and still the same. My battery is internal. What could be the problem please
I use a Sony

If it's no longer charging then you have to trouble shoot from software to hardware.

Since you've use another charger, try going to the device manager and uninstall the battery complaint driver and then restart your laptop.

If problem persist, go to a battery dealer and test with another battery, if it works then you buy if it doesn't then be sure that fault is from the motherboard but make sure you test with at least 2-3 batteries before concluding.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 11:25am On May 30
Blaqq2:
Hi guys I bought a screen from aliexpress and later found out the bezel is not actually the bezel for my PC but other specs match out

My question Is
Can the bezel be swapped?

Yes it can, you can get another bezel but you'll have to be very careful when swapping.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by IKON360(m): 2:41pm On May 30
Does anyone here have Lenovo Thinkpad e14 gen 3 65w charger?
How much is your price?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by mdpeace(m): 9:19pm On May 30
udemzyudex:

If it's no longer charging then you have to trouble shoot from software to hardware.

Since you've use another charger, try going to the device manager and uninstall the battery complaint driver and then restart your laptop.

If problem persist, go to a battery dealer and test with another battery, if it works then you buy if it doesn't then be sure that fault is from the motherboard but make sure you test with at least 2-3 batteries before concluding.

Bro, the battery is currently drained out, so there’s no way I can turn it on to uninstall the driver and the battery is internal
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by GoldenqueenC(f): 9:40pm On May 30
udemzyudex:

Stuck with what? I can't see anything?
I fixed it, had to format the system as automatic repairs couldn't help.

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 9:59pm On May 30
GoldenqueenC:
I fixed it, had to format the system as automatic repairs couldn't help.

Upgrade to SSD.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 10:00pm On May 30
mdpeace:

Bro, the battery is currently drained out, so there’s no way I can turn it on to uninstall the driver and the battery is internal

Use your charger.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by leTrizzle: 1:08am On May 31
How do I solve this issue please.

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by ladyverere(f): 2:29pm On May 31
I want to buy a UK used laptop but I don't know which to go for given my budget. I have a choice between the Acer corei5 and the Dell corei5. The later has a higher storage capacity and processor. Please help me out.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 9:08pm On May 31
ladyverere:
I want to buy a UK used laptop but I don't know which to go for given my budget. I have a choice between the Acer corei5 and the Dell corei5. The later has a higher storage capacity and processor. Please help me out.

Post complete model and specifications.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by hamedollar(m): 12:15pm On Jun 01
udemzyudex:

Post complete model and specifications.
bro why your mtn line is not going
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Vanmechee: 12:33pm On Jun 01
Please Engineer's in the house help me this is my Lenovo Yoga 11e sometimes when I turn it on it will display this way it won't open my main computer pls what could be the problem or what should I do to resolve this issue.

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 10:03pm On Jun 01
Vanmechee:
Please Engineer's in the house help me this is my Lenovo Yoga 11e sometimes when I turn it on it will display this way it won't open my main computer pls what could be the problem or what should I do to resolve this issue.

Your hard drive is not detected,check if it is connected probably or if you're in Lagos you can reach me on WhatsApp via 08064724259 for check up.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by PlayboyCarti: 11:28am On Jun 03
hello bosses. i tried putting on my 2015 Macbook Pro this morning but it wasn't coming up, i plugged the charger in and the indicator showed green which means it's fully charged but it's still not coming up.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Lat01(m): 4:12pm On Jun 05
Hello Bosses. I tried switching on my system but it is showing me this "Automatic repair couldn't repair your PC". Please, what can I do to fix this?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Og2drake: 7:34pm On Jun 05
Lat01:
Hello Bosses. I tried switching on my system but it is showing me this "Automatic repair couldn't repair your PC". Please, what can I do to fix this?
Your windows or hard drive might have crashed
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Adewale1603(m): 10:55pm On Jun 06
dotedote:
Hi Everyone.
Can anyone remotely install KONAMI Winning Eleven 9 on my laptop for a fee ?
remotely like you mean 'online' without the person installing it, being present
It's a simple stuff you can actually do by yourself. Just go to those people selling software vendors, softwares, games e.t.c and request for the Konami winning eleven 9 software disc. If your laptop has a CD/DVD RW drive, you can install it from the disc by just following the instructions. But if your laptop doesn't have a CD/DVD RW drive, you can request for the copy of the software on to your USB flash drive or better still you can take your laptop there, the software sellers will help you to install it, If you don't know how.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by luvlyoracle(m): 10:02am On Jun 07
Any one here can help me with directions to activate Microsoft 365 or a better alternative
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Salvation2: 11:55pm On Jun 10
skydancer:
Just post any problems you are having with your pc here. The more software related, the better. smiley

If you're having virus, worms or any other malware problems. Try scanning your PC with RoboSAM first.

Edit:
Sometimes, I may reply to your post but the spam bot will hide it, if it happens that others here cannot solve your problem, you can contact me by mail at relaxtuners at gmail dot com.

Good Luck

Mac users, go here: https://www.nairaland.com/830548/post-imac-macbook-macbook-pro
Ubuntu Linux users: https://www.nairaland.com/11508/ubuntu-linux

Bro good evening. I have a big problem and wish u can help me. My Dell ultra wide curved 34" monitor screen was broken enroute to Nigeria. I need help in getting a screen/replacement. Pictures are attached below.

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Salvation2: 12:10am On Jun 11
If u have it, pls do chat me up on WhatsApp using +2348036892360.

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by jonzingcaesar(m): 1:46pm On Jun 11
Hp stream 14 battery needed
Quote with your price.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1221) (1222) (1223) (1224) (1225) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.