Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,281 members, 7,884,499 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 11:26 AM

Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. - Computers (311) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. (1299100 Views)

22 Essentials To Consider Before Buying A Laptop/computer PC/MAC / Post Your Imac, Macbook And Macbook Pro Problems Here. / Post Your Laptop Problems Here For Free Advice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (308) (309) (310) (311) (312) (313) (314) ... (1226) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by onegig(m): 3:27pm On Jul 18, 2013
Chiefupper: my system (sony VAIO) is rejecting password, it is the usual password I have been using for it before but all of a sudden it started rejecting it,please guys what is the way out?
what's rejectin password? The bios or the operating system password?. Which of the two?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by AyodejiCharles(m): 4:06pm On Jul 18, 2013
my laptop windows 7 Intel has refused to boot beyond...... starting windows.
It started today. What can I do? My project is very very important to me..... please kindly help me
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Donsammi(m): 5:15pm On Jul 18, 2013
PLZ GURUS I WANted to INSTALL WINDOWS XP ON A CRashed winxp laptop(dell latitude c510) showing bluescreen of death..! But unto downloading it and burning it to Cd.. I changed Bios to cd/dvd and boot the laptop ..it started loading windows files and sudenly it sayz RAMDISK.SYS IS CORRUPT and the winxp setup fail .. Any help or enliqhtment?? Plz(crying)
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by brightk(m): 8:15pm On Jul 18, 2013
Donsammi: PLZ GURUS I WANted to INSTALL WINDOWS XP ON A CRashed winxp laptop(dell latitude c510) showing bluescreen of death..! But unto downloading it and burning it to Cd.. I changed Bios to cd/dvd and boot the laptop ..it started loading windows files and sudenly it sayz RAMDISK.SYS IS CORRUPT and the winxp setup fail .. Any help or enliqhtment?? Plz(crying)
what was d cause of the crash in the first place? did u run a diagnostic test to ascertain d health of the laptop hard disk?did u install any software recently that lead 2 d crash..

As for ur question get a new xp cd or google installing xp via usb..gud luck
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by AyodejiCharles(m): 9:05pm On Jul 18, 2013
AyodejiCharles: my laptop windows 7 Intel has refused to boot beyond...... starting windows.
It started today. What can I do? My project is very very important to me..... please kindly help me
Any solution to the above problems?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by ChainBlinger: 11:23pm On Jul 18, 2013
Please folks, how can I download thru my phone, a blackberry pc suite and install it on pc from my phone after download. Pls I need it urgently, thanks for your concern.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jul 18, 2013
Chiefupper: my system (sony VAIO) is rejecting password, it is the usual password I have been using for it before but all of a sudden it started rejecting it,please guys what is the way out?
Your keyboard layout probably was changed by you unknowingly - either by depressing ALT+Tab unknowingly or it was altered by a software.

To find solution click 'Ease of Access Center' icon to the left-hand side of your sign-in screen and use the virtual keyboard to enter your password. After that change the keyboard layout to your normal keyboard at your desktop environment.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by ChainBlinger: 11:43pm On Jul 18, 2013
Chain_Blinger: Please folks, how can I download thru my phone, a blackberry pc suite and install it on pc from my phone after download. Pls I need it urgently, thanks for your concern.
please I need a link where I can download it easily via my blackberry phone. I've tried crackberry.com but can get it done.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Chiefupper: 12:27am On Jul 19, 2013
deji2005,onegig and the rest,please my laptop is rejecting its password which i have been using for long the laptop is sony VAIO window vista Pentium m, thanks in advance
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by wkkwl: 1:53am On Jul 19, 2013
Please gurus my system has bluetooth problem its hp probook 4530s i searched for bluetooth on the windows tastbar i saw bluetooth send and receive file,
i tried to use the send i prompted to search for device,i searched i did nt see device nutin was showiing,i cant even the bluetooth menu were i can click on add new device and all of that,even wen i want to send a song,it wil show send tru bluetooth,but wen i try using it wont work,the wlan nd blueooth button is on i need ur help what do i do
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Chiefupper: 6:51am On Jul 19, 2013
all4naija: Your keyboard layout probably was changed by you unknowingly - either by depressing ALT+Tab unknowingly or it was altered by a software.

To find solution click 'Ease of Access Center' icon to the left-hand side of your sign-in screen and use the virtual keyboard to enter your password. After that change the keyboard layout to your normal keyboard at your desktop environment.
thanks for your response but on my screen I saw that "ease of access" beside "united state international" but when I clicked it,it brings nothing but every time I on the computer, it always shows this "Filter keys
Do u want to turn on filter keys?
Filter keys lets u to ignore brief or repeated keystrokes and slows down the keyboard repeat rate. The keyboard shortcut to hold down the right SHIFT key for 8 seconds.
yes no"
when I clicked yes, it will just disappeared and when clicked No same thing happened but if I didn't click anything, it will disappear after some minutes. thanks
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by brightk(m): 7:43am On Jul 19, 2013
wkkwl: Please gurus my system has bluetooth problem its hp probook 4530s i searched for bluetooth on the windows tastbar i saw bluetooth send and receive file,
i tried to use the send i prompted to search for device,i searched i did nt see device nutin was showiing,i cant even the bluetooth menu were i can click on add new device and all of that,even wen i want to send a song,it wil show send tru bluetooth,but wen i try using it wont work,the wlan nd blueooth button is on i need ur help what do i do

did u 4mat ur system recently.. if yes go to hp site and download d driver for ur probook...without the original driver the bluetooth wont work..
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by onegig(m): 10:30am On Jul 19, 2013
Chiefupper: thanks for your response but on my screen I saw that "ease of access" beside "united state international" but when I clicked it,it brings nothing but every time I on the computer, it always shows this "Filter keys
Filter keys lets u to ignore brief or repeated keystrokes and slows down the keyboard repeat rate. The keyboard shortcut to hold down the right SHIFT key for 8 seconds.
yes no"
when I clicked yes, it will just disappeared and when clicked No same thing happened but if I didn't click anything, it will disappear after some minutes. thanks
pm me...I will send you details on how to change the password. Get a windows 7 cd handy.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by KazeKage1: 11:01am On Jul 19, 2013
AyodejiCharles: my laptop windows 7 Intel has refused to boot beyond...... starting windows.
Could be a corrupt Windows.ini file.
Have you tried to boot to the desktop using Safe Mode? Do that by pressing F8 and select Safe Mode (first option on the list).
Move your document(project) to a mass storage media or cloud storage (DropBox, Google Drive etc).

Hope this helps.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jul 19, 2013
Chiefupper: thanks for your response but on my screen I saw that "ease of access" beside "united state international" but when I clicked it,it brings nothing but every time I on the computer, it always shows this "Filter keys
yes no"
The truth is that your keyboard layout has changed is the cause of your problem(if you know your correct password). Filter Keys message is not the issue.

Please, post your keyboard image here for me.

If you are finding it difficult to post your keyboard image here just use an external keyboard to enter your password. To do that follow the instruction below:

1. Insert a USB external keyboard into a USB port of your laptop(if you are using a laptop).

2. Restart your system and type your password with the external keyboard.

3. Click 'OK' to long-on to your desktop.

Thank you.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Chiefupper: 1:45pm On Jul 19, 2013
onegig:
pm me...I will send you details on how to change the password. Get a windows 7 cd handy.
thanks one gig, I have pm you so I will be waiting for your reply, may Almighty God broaden your knowledge in all ramification. thanks
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Chiefupper: 1:48pm On Jul 19, 2013
all4naija: The truth is that your keyboard layout has changed is the cause of your problem(if you know your correct password). Filter Keys message is not the issue.

Please, post your keyboard image here for me.

If you are finding it difficult to post your keyboard image here just use and external keyboard to enter your password. To do that follow the instruction below:

1. Insert a USB external keyboard into a USB port of your laptop(if you are using a laptop).

2. Restart your system and type your password with the external keyboard.

3. Click 'OK' to long-on to your desktop.

Thank you.
thanks for your candid advice, I will do just as you said but for conviniency is it possible for me to use other laptop 's keyboard?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jul 19, 2013
Chiefupper: thanks for your candid advice, I will do just as you said but for conviniency is it possible for me to use other laptop 's keyboard?
EXTERNAL KEYBOARD. Just borrow a USB keyboard from somebody with desktop computer.

Image of external keyboard below.

1 Like

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jul 19, 2013
Chang android: [color=#990000][/color]What could be the problem of a system whose start button when clicked doesn't come on...
Even icons on desktop aren't labeled though they can be accessed?
try get tune-up system utilities- install it on ur system and run it, u will overview of some of it program u will d solution of ur prblem there
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jul 19, 2013
I bought my toshiba satellite notebook. April last year. Few weeks ago screen begins to flicker whenever i on the system. gentle hitting of the back of lcd remove the flickers. this is temporary solution. i want permanent solution . pls computer guru in the house pls help.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by ahmedgafar7(m): 8:43pm On Jul 19, 2013
Does Mtn BBC plan still works on pc
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Donsammi(m): 9:03pm On Jul 19, 2013
A folder called startup was deleted.. And on booting the laptop it will start afta that winxp screen .. A blue screen(BSOD) wil blink and laptop wil reboot.. Usb booting not supportable on it...........
brightk: what was d cause of the crash in the first place? did u run a diagnostic test to ascertain d health of the laptop hard disk?did u install any software recently that lead 2 d crash..

As for ur question get a new xp cd or google installing xp via usb..gud luck
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by brightk(m): 2:17am On Jul 20, 2013
Donsammi: A folder called startup was deleted.. And on booting the laptop it will start afta that winxp screen .. A blue screen(BSOD) wil blink and laptop wil reboot.. Usb booting not supportable on it...........
get 2 d market and buy a new xp cd preferably xp service pack 3...and start the installation....besides were do u live?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Chiefupper: 5:19am On Jul 20, 2013
all4naija: EXTERNAL KEYBOARD. Just borrow a USB keyboard from somebody with desktop computer.

Image of external keyboard below.

OK, now I understand what you mean, this is even easier for me to get. thanks
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Immanuelar(m): 1:36pm On Jul 20, 2013
techs,i want to ask if virus or a spyware can possibly stop a laptop keyboard from working.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by victano1: 5:51pm On Jul 20, 2013
@ ayodeji charles: i have been in your shoes before. I can recommend a new techonlogy device that can help u access your project in your malfunctioning system, while you fix it. Where do you live. The product is a few weeks old in the Nigerian market . It is a usb flash drive (pocket pc) with extraordinary features. You can use it to extract documents from a crashed pc, it is password protected, it is VPN enabled, it has an inbuilt OS, Amongst other features. You could call me for updates on how to get it in an area close to you. 08036531545
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by victano1: 5:53pm On Jul 20, 2013
, i have responded to your update . I hope you find it useful. Just read up .
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Donsammi(m): 9:45am On Jul 21, 2013
ABJ
brightk: get 2 d market and buy a new xp cd preferably xp service pack 3...and start the installation....besides were do u live?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by visalat(m): 12:45pm On Jul 21, 2013
Are you a lover of FREE UNLIMITED BROWSING?
Pc free browsing using your mtn blackberry is back and better.
Using your MTN BIS(1500) with gatewayvpn,you can browse FREE unlimited on your laptop,iphone,mac,win xp,android device unlimited.

Make sure you buy the MTN BIS which is N1500 then download Gatewayvpn at their site and connect your modem using blackberry.net as apn.
If you are an android or iphone user,got their site and get the settings at gatewayvpn.com/downloads.php

Browse FREE UNLIMITED TODAY

(1) (2) (3) ... (308) (309) (310) (311) (312) (313) (314) ... (1226) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.