Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,403 members, 7,937,234 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 06:03 PM

Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. - Computers (702) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. (1325061 Views)

22 Essentials To Consider Before Buying A Laptop/computer PC/MAC / Post Your Imac, Macbook And Macbook Pro Problems Here. / Post Your Laptop Problems Here For Free Advice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (699) (700) (701) (702) (703) (704) (705) ... (1231) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by horllamy(m): 6:37am On May 03, 2016
dammygoody:
Good work engineers in the house. please, how can I upgrade my system from 32bits to 64bits?

it is very easy to upgrade wen u ready to do it just contact me.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by tomzeenero: 10:58am On May 03, 2016
HP celeron with 4GB ram 1.60gz and 32bits is it capable of playing installed games like marine sharp shooter
because I installed the game and it is hanging how do I go about it
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Nobody: 2:12pm On May 03, 2016
Hello,
I'm using HP mini laptop. Last week Friday, my laptop screen stopped coming up.....its always white wen eva I put it on n later go blank...pls is dere any solution to it?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by jephito(m): 4:40pm On May 03, 2016
horllamy:

possibility it may be the ram or the VGA problem
Thank you... Just this morning it worked well again. Should it reoccurs, what should I do?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by dammygoody(m): 11:55am On May 04, 2016
horllamy:

Alright ...I'll do that soon ...but where are you based?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by horllamy(m): 1:11pm On May 04, 2016
dammygoody:

Alright ...I'll do that soon ...but where are you based?
lagos @computer village
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Misterdhee1(m): 6:00pm On May 04, 2016
I installed pes 2016 on my HP probook 6560b that I just upgraded to Windows 8.1 (64-bits) .. I keep getting "sdkencryptedappticket.dll is missing from your computer "...Pls any solutions, gurus in the house!
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by horllamy(m): 6:38pm On May 04, 2016
Misterdhee1:
I installed pes 2016 on my HP probook 6560b that I just upgraded to Windows 8.1 (64-bits) .. I keep getting "sdkencryptedappticket.dll is missing from your computer "...Pls any solutions, gurus in the house!
maybe d software is 32bit
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Misterdhee1(m): 8:05pm On May 04, 2016
horllamy:
maybe d software is 32bit
Any solution pls?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Henrique4real(f): 11:42pm On May 04, 2016
Hello! Pls helllp! My pc has refused to come on/ boot. Its showing : there are no boot devices press f1 to reboot, press f2 for set up. If I hit f1, it shows d same message but if I hit f2 it sends me to settings and I don't know weda to tamper with any of the settings there. Help cos the PC is still new. Don't know what cud b wrong. Its DELL. Thanks
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by horllamy(m): 6:56am On May 05, 2016
Henrique4real:
Hello! Pls helllp! My pc has refused to come on/ boot. Its showing : there are no boot devices press f1 to reboot, press f2 for set up. If I hit f1, it shows d same message but if I hit f2 it sends me to settings and I don't know weda to tamper with any of the settings there. Help cos the PC is still new. Don't know what cud b wrong. Its DELL. Thanks
where do u locate?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Tolzeal(m): 7:12am On May 05, 2016
Misterdhee1:

Any solution pls?

Found one yet ??
If not i have one for you...
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Tolzeal(m): 7:26am On May 05, 2016
Henrique4real:

When issue Like this arise ;

Then You must be facing a failed Hard drive
Or failed cord.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Misterdhee1(m): 8:40am On May 05, 2016
Tolzeal:

Found one yet ??
If not i have one for you...
No , pls kindly state it
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Henrique4real(f): 8:46am On May 05, 2016
Tolzeal:

When issue Like this arise ;

Then You must be facing a failed Hard drive
Or failed cord.

Thanks much for the response. Is there anything I can do on my own to fix it? Please let me know. God bless u.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Henrique4real(f): 8:48am On May 05, 2016
horllamy:
where do u locate?

Mainland
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by horllamy(m): 10:23am On May 05, 2016
Henrique4real:

Mainland
how wish you can be able to come to computer village am very sure the problem will be solved instantly
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by biggmusty(m): 11:01am On May 05, 2016
Chimapeters:

You shouldn't have forced it, first thing you should have done is change the battery or charger. But since this has happened you should take it to an engineer because its a hardware prob else you can fix it then check the four legs ICs around the power region I you have proper current flow or a damaged IC whc I think is the problem. Else you will have to get a new board

The six leg IC close to d charging port was actually the problem nd it as been changed bt my battery is still not charging pls help
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by tall2ce(m): 10:34pm On May 05, 2016
My laptop HP pavilion sleekbook 14 performance is very slow takes close to 3mins to boot apps and it also hangs and anytime i do a PC refresh it comes back to normal and after some days after which I install office package 2013 and FIFA 14 it starts some few days after to misbehave and it does not turn off display most times
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by tall2ce(m): 10:36pm On May 05, 2016
My laptop HP pavilion sleekbook 14 performance is very slow takes close to 3mins to boot apps and it also hangs,also get hot temperature and anytime i do a PC refresh it comes back to normal and after some days after which I install office package 2013 and FIFA 14 it starts some few days after to misbehave and it does not turn off display most times, am sure it's not virus cos my windows defender is updated and it saw nothing. Help a nairalander
Thanks.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Iceberghill(m): 11:45pm On May 05, 2016
Pls How do I Fix the Windows 10 Screen Flashing and flickering Problem?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Iceberghill(m): 11:46pm On May 05, 2016
Pls How do I Fix the Windows 10 Screen Flashing and flickering Problem?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by damizy(m): 8:32am On May 06, 2016
Good morning engineers I use an advent laptop and I can't seem to use the Bluetooth even after trying to use the shortcut on the keyboard please help.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by akinz4: 11:15am On May 06, 2016
I NEED SOLUTION TO MY LAPTOP. I JUST DISCOVERED YESTERDAY THAT ALL MY MICROSOFT WORD FILE CANNOT BE OPENED AGAIN. EXCEPT IF I CREATED NEW ONE. I NEED THOSE IMPORTANT FILES BADLY. I HAVE SCANNED MY COMPUTER SEVERALLY WITH NO REPORTED CASES OF VIRUS. NOW CAN I RECOVER THOSE MICROSOFT WORD FILE BACK TO NORMAL?
THANK YOU.

AKINOLA BANKOLE
AKINZONLINE@GMAIL.COM
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Yinbanjonic(m): 1:50pm On May 06, 2016
my laptop with 4gb ram and 500gb hard Disk is now working slowly and it normally take time before responding pls engineers what can I do to resolve this?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by etinoxa: 2:18pm On May 06, 2016
horllamy:

You cannot UPGRADE from 32bit to 64bit. What you can do is fresh installation.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by etinoxa: 2:21pm On May 06, 2016
tomzeenero:
HP celeron with 4GB ram 1.60gz and 32bits is it capable of playing installed games like marine sharp shooter
because I installed the game and it is hanging how do I go about it

Well, I don't know the minimum requirement of the stated game but you can try giving the game high priority with task manager. This will automatically allocate a relatively large amount of RAM, CPU and GRAPHICS to the game.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by etinoxa: 2:28pm On May 06, 2016
neemortah:
Hello,
I'm using HP mini laptop. Last week Friday, my laptop screen stopped coming up.....its always white wen eva I put it on n later go blank...pls is dere any solution to it?

Several issues can result to this behaviour. Probably some pressure enough to cause this was applied on the laptop while it was closed. If this pressure is evenly dissipated, it won't crack the screen but most times, plane white display.

Power on the laptop, close the screen slowly while looking at the display, try opening it slowing too. You might just be lucky to find the right angle that works. If not, i'll recommend you visit the nearest technician.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by etinoxa: 2:54pm On May 06, 2016
Misterdhee1:

Any solution pls?

I haven't experienced this yet. But when I googled the *.dll file, I found this link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AvwDvjQSe-8

I think it should help.

DISCLAMER: Kindly note this is not a confirmed but a possible fix and neither nairaland nor I should be held responsible if anything goes wrong.

Thank You
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by etinoxa: 3:00pm On May 06, 2016
Henrique4real:

Try detach any removable devices (USB) connected to the system. It's also possible your boot sequence has been altered and worst case senerio, hard disk failure. I suggest you contact a technician as guiding you through the diagnostic process will be cumbersome.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by etinoxa: 3:43pm On May 06, 2016
Yinbanjonic:
my laptop with 4gb ram and 500gb hard Disk is now working slowly and it normally take time before responding pls engineers what can I do to resolve this?

Press the windows key + R. A small dialogue box will pop up. Type "cleanmgr" without the quotes. It will ask u to select the disk you want to clean if you have multiple partitions. If you don't, it loads for a while and displays another dialogue box. Check all the items and select OK.

If you are using Windows 8 and above, u can also disable unwanted start up programs through the task manager. For windows 7 and below, u can download any 3rd party software to do the workaround.

You can also defragment the hard disk but I strong recommend this if and only you have been using the computer everyday for over 6 months (not playing music and videos but working on files and transferring documents).

Another fix is reinstalling the windows. Some experts will argue you try running antivirus software but if this virus have modified system files, there is nothing the antivirus can do. It deletes the virus - yes but it doesn't revert the changes the virus has made to those files.
NOTE: Antivirus are made to protect viruses from modifying system files. That's why u install them in the first place right? Pre-emptive strategy. YOU SEE!

Finally, when your hard disk begin to fail, a good sign is when it starts getting slow. If it's the factory fitted hard disk and you've been using it for over 2 years, the I recommend it's time for change. Not APC kind. Lols. Just Joking.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Iceberghill(m): 4:55pm On May 06, 2016
Pls mu Hp screen keeps flashing and flickering How do I Fix it. Runs on Windows 10

(1) (2) (3) ... (699) (700) (701) (702) (703) (704) (705) ... (1231) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.