Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,847 members, 7,942,128 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 09:03 PM

Please How To Fixe The Error "Unfortunately The Com.google.process.gapps Has Sto - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Please How To Fixe The Error "Unfortunately The Com.google.process.gapps Has Sto (794 Views)

Bb 5.0-7.1 Fix: Unfortunately Whatsapp No Longer Supports This Phone / How To Fix ‘unfortunately App Has Stopped’ Errors / Simple Methods To Solve "Unfortunately Application Has Stopped" On Android Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please How To Fixe The Error "Unfortunately The Com.google.process.gapps Has Sto by achilledetroi: 10:38am On Mar 26, 2016
Good day everybody . Please I am in trouble with my infinix x551 rooted. Everything was OK with it until I accidentally deleted the odex file of the Google Framework service with Lucky patcher. Immediately i have the message "unfortunately the com.google.process.gapps has stopped ". Then the framework app was no longer in the system app. And the same message persist all the time. I can't use play store, gmail and other google app. When I enter in system file with rootbrowser I discovered that the googleserviceframework.Apk was there but the GoogleServiceFramework.Odex in arm directory was deleted . Same the dex file in the dalvik cache was deleted. Now I tried to back up or restore the app with titanium back up pro but unsuccessful. It cannot, the process don't end till 7 pm to 7 am in the morning it says "processing... " . I reboot the phone but nothing to do the problem persists.

After research I try to fixe it by downloading and installing the GoogleServiceFramework2.3.4.apk . It fixed it but partially. I can use all google app and play store. But the framework was not appear as a system app but as an user app . And when I reboot or turn off my phone the problem came back with same thing; no use of play store... The Googleserviceframwork5.1is appearing with a size of 12k instead of 3.25Mb in the past. I reinstalled th 2.3.4 version and it work but when I reboot the same problem.

I think if I can found the good framework (5.1 or other ), with his odex file and the dex file in dalvik cache it can fixe the problem completely.
So please please please if a member can help me by uploading them for me maybe it will work. Please help me I don't want to flash my phone . please forgive my bad English I am not English speaker

(1) (Reply)

Whatsapp Adds Wikipedia Search Engine To Its Latest Feature Updates / Help! My Infinix X507 Has A Problem. / How To Get MTN 1GB For Just N500

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.