Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,519 members, 7,881,750 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 08:35 AM

★ Kemi Olunloyo Says Olamide Uses Juju To Make His Song Popular - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ★ Kemi Olunloyo Says Olamide Uses Juju To Make His Song Popular (1271 Views)

Lola Omotayo Breaks Silence On "Using Juju To Split P'square's Family" / Kemi Olunloyo Exposes Young Man That Wants To Have Sex With Her / Kemi Olunloyo Says Olamide Is A Ritualist [watch This Video] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

★ Kemi Olunloyo Says Olamide Uses Juju To Make His Song Popular by queendalyn(f): 12:42pm On Mar 26, 2016
Kemi Olunloyo in a recent interview says popular rapper and steady hitmaker Olamide uses juju to make his songs popular.
Mrs. Olunloyo was speaking to Pulse TV when she made the statement.
She said the rapper is a frequent visitor of herbalist, “ I have contacts. Remember my nickname in Canada was snitch lady. People who want to snitch and they don’t want people to know they’ve told you something, people tell me these things “. “ Olamide I am looking at you at Pulse TV. Have you ever been to a ritualist? Answerthe question. We both know the answer. It’s not controversial. For me to say something like that out on the Internet. I can stay in front of Mushin and say it no one is going to touch me. ”
Kemi Olunloyo had earlier accused Olamide of doing money ritual. “ We all know
Olamide does plenty of money rituals. If I’m lying may thunder strike my ass #TheHeadies2015 Olamide and Don Jazzy ain’t the same” she tweeted.
Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo is the daughter of former Oyo state governor Victor Omololu Olunloyo[1] and the second of ten children. She lived for 14 years in Nigeria, 30 years in the United States, and five years in Canada before being deported to Nigeria.
cc: lalasticlala

Source: http://360jamng.ga/kemi-olunloyo-says-olamide-uses-juju-make-song-popular/

Re: ★ Kemi Olunloyo Says Olamide Uses Juju To Make His Song Popular by queendalyn(f): 12:43pm On Mar 26, 2016
Hmm, she's here again
Re: ★ Kemi Olunloyo Says Olamide Uses Juju To Make His Song Popular by cruzita(f): 12:47pm On Mar 26, 2016
grin what if thunder come strike her ass
Re: ★ Kemi Olunloyo Says Olamide Uses Juju To Make His Song Popular by Nobody: 12:49pm On Mar 26, 2016
Its becoming evident. This duo have something they are hiding from us.
Badoo better go beg this mama before she pour sansan for your gari.
Re: ★ Kemi Olunloyo Says Olamide Uses Juju To Make His Song Popular by kaycexx(m): 12:51pm On Mar 26, 2016
she should help direct me to the juju man.

I like his kind of juju

craz* dey worry u.
Re: ★ Kemi Olunloyo Says Olamide Uses Juju To Make His Song Popular by jolade29(f): 1:32pm On Mar 26, 2016
Nd shez d juju woman, bad belle plenty!
Re: ★ Kemi Olunloyo Says Olamide Uses Juju To Make His Song Popular by abuaoyen(f): 1:42pm On Mar 26, 2016
And she's so confident in what she's saying
Re: ★ Kemi Olunloyo Says Olamide Uses Juju To Make His Song Popular by pedrilo: 3:42pm On Mar 26, 2016
abuaoyen:
And she's so confident in what she's saying
most liars are confident b4 they are caught in the act. . .
Re: ★ Kemi Olunloyo Says Olamide Uses Juju To Make His Song Popular by stevecantrell: 9:37pm On Mar 26, 2016
The so called Juju don't work on me...his sounds are crap !

(1) (Reply)

Dagrin:a Star To Remember After 6 Years. What's Your Favorite Da Grin's Line? / Wizkid Tops Justin Bieber Kanyewest Now 3rd On Spotify’s Itunes List - Pics / Vincent Enyeama Shares Throwback Photos Of His Humble Beginning With His Wife.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.