Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,719 members, 7,945,242 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 01:04 PM

Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. - Literature (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. (399962 Views)

Please Break My Heart (romance Thriller) / She Slept In The Kitchen And Won My Heart - Chukwuba Chiluba / Stole My Heart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (60) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by bummybummy(f): 11:18pm On Apr 26, 2016
Haaaa!!! O ma se oo, ku oro omo. Pity u crios maureen

1 Like

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by Maryclaire1(f): 11:30pm On Apr 26, 2016
Thanks for the update TJ really appreciate

2 Likes

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by Missyetty(f): 11:58pm On Apr 26, 2016
Why now, maureen na only you waka come...i wish her speedy recovery, aunty Tiffany welcome back

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by Aipete2(f): 2:46am On Apr 27, 2016
TiffanyJ:

I'm so sorry the update came late. Better late than never
mama Tiffy, am I still your PA?

1 Like

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by Aipete2(f): 2:47am On Apr 27, 2016
kingphilip:
its really saddening how things turned out for Maureen despite her change in attitude.. what really doesn't make you might surely want to break you enjoy though you claim to have the strongest of hearts

I pray our source of genuine happiness won't be taken away from us

thanks for the update TiffanyJ.. may the fountain of your knowledge never run dry
sweedypie

3 Likes

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by Adikij(f): 6:44am On Apr 27, 2016
Thanks tiff can't get enough of your lovely piece

1 Like

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by amfo(f): 7:57am On Apr 27, 2016
mentally ill

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by mhiztee: 8:08am On Apr 27, 2016
should we be expecting an update today

3 Likes

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by Gabriella1710(f): 11:44am On Apr 27, 2016
Awww!!!!!! poor maureen i pity her tnx tiffany ure d best

1 Like

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by Donpeteranking(m): 12:40pm On Apr 27, 2016
Tiffany i cant get satisfied,no matter how long ur updates are,is like eating ur favourite food and not getting filled up.no matter how many quantity u consume.
SO PLEASE THE SUSPENSE IS KILLING ME O.MORE UPDATES BIKO NI

1 Like

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by Kaycee625(m): 1:02pm On Apr 27, 2016
Wow this is real karma for Maureen she was a bad bitch when she was younger now she is suffering x10 what she made people suffer in her hands

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by Jiteshell(f): 1:59pm On Apr 27, 2016
Hey,
Good job here.
A little advice tho, work on ur use of english, for example the use of bathed instead of bath. And numerous other cases I cannot mention.
Been a problem since your first book in the series.
Still I admire what you have done here, your writing makes one feel what the character is feeling, you bring life to it. Good job smiley
Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by TiffanyJ(f): 7:13pm On Apr 27, 2016
Jiteshell:
Hey,
Good job here.
A little advice tho, work on ur use of english, for example the use of bathed instead of bath. And numerous other cases I cannot mention.
Been a problem since your first book in the series.
Still I admire what you have done here, your writing makes one feel what the character is feeling, you bring life to it. Good job smiley
Madam, you can so appear and disappear. Lol
What you said is true. This is my weakness, I can't deny. I love writing so very much but hate editing. Its just like I am wasting my time so I don't bother about it. I just type and and post but you are so right, I need to work on this because I know it isn't good for my stories. Thanks a lot dear. Last week, jjrhymez complained and I will start working towards this weakness
Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by Jumizie13(f): 7:13pm On Apr 27, 2016
Tiffany.... All i have to say is that your foutain of knowledge will never run dry. Keep the good work up.
Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by Adasun(m): 11:52pm On Apr 27, 2016
o why na

Maureen u got vicky to take care of nasad
Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by Jjrhymez(m): 3:38am On Apr 28, 2016
[quote author=TiffanyJ post=45099780]

What you said is true. This is my weakness, I can't deny. I love writing so very much but hate editing. ITS JUST LIKE I AM WASTING MY TIME so I don't bother about it. I just type and and post but you are so right, I need to work on this because I KNOW IT IS'NT GOOD FOR MY STORIES. Thanks a lot dear. Last week, jjrhymez complained and I will start working towards this weakness[/quote

editing is fun na sad it never is a waste of time o
you can see me in my oppice for some editing tips grin

secondly grammatical disorders is never good for you stories. YOUR STORIES ARE TOO GOOD FOR THAT. (we make mistakes, but lets minimize it to the least form).

you are doing a good work.
try to take your time and painstakingly edit your work or hire an editor.
no pain no gain.

keep on the good work.
Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by winningbt: 9:06am On Apr 28, 2016
Tiffanyj please we need an update,please, love you much
Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by Jiteshell(f): 9:44am On Apr 28, 2016
TiffanyJ:

Madam, you can so appear and disappear. Lol
What you said is true. This is my weakness, I can't deny. I love writing so very much but hate editing. Its just like I am wasting my time so I don't bother about it. I just type and and post but you are so right, I need to work on this because I know it isn't good for my stories. Thanks a lot dear. Last week, jjrhymez complained and I will start working towards this weakness
You are welcome....yea I hardly comment
Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by mhiztee: 11:52am On Apr 28, 2016
madam please come and update
Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by Nobody: 12:29pm On Apr 28, 2016
Hi madam Tiffany, I really must commend you for your effort and commitment to continually updating on this lovely story. And I am wowed by your imaginative and literary prowess. More grease to your elbow.

However, sadly, I must point out what I have noticed so far: It came as a surprise to me when reading 'The reluctant bride', I found out that the story was not completed, the same goes for 'A man to call her own' and 'The deceitful couple'. I really want to know the reasons for starting such beautiful stories and abandoning them halfway.

Thanks in anticipation of your reply.
Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by Pricelessangel0(f): 3:01pm On Apr 28, 2016
Am new here bt if I read without commenting its a sin. Well I must really commend u dat u re doing a good job. Keep it up

1 Like

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by Ikdbabie(f): 7:05pm On Apr 28, 2016
Maureen have suffered too much already. First she lost her child; nw she has also lost her mind. I feel so sorry fr her.
Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by hassan85(m): 9:21pm On Apr 28, 2016
Chi59:
Hi madam Tiffany, I really must commend you for your effort and commitment to continually updating on this lovely story. And I am wowed by your imaginative and literary prowess. More grease to your elbow.

However, sadly, I must point out what I have noticed so far: It came as a surprise to me when reading 'The reluctant bride', I found out that the story was not completed, the same goes for 'A man to call her own' and 'The deceitful couple'. I really want to know the reasons for starting such beautiful stories and abandoning them halfway.

on her behalf, I say sorry about that. a lot has happened b4 u came on board. Blame it on plagiarists. But d ebooks will be ready soon. so be patient with us.
Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by cutediva87(f): 12:38am On Apr 29, 2016
phew I made it
Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by TiffanyJ(f): 10:41am On Apr 29, 2016
Removed

6 Likes

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by TiffanyJ(f): 10:42am On Apr 29, 2016
Pricelessangel0:
Am new here bt if I read without commenting its a sin. Well I must really commend u dat u re doing a good job. Keep it up
You are welcome ma
Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by TiffanyJ(f): 10:44am On Apr 29, 2016
Chi59:

I completed all my stories ma'am. I just had to remove some parts. Thanks for reading
Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by Orlolahdey(f): 11:09am On Apr 29, 2016
Am loving this Victoria... Tiff welldone , may u increase in knowledge, wisdom and understanding by God's grace

1 Like

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by mhiztee: 11:32am On Apr 29, 2016
NYC update but your stories are always suspicious ........
Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by TiffanyJ(f): 11:45am On Apr 29, 2016
mhiztee:
NYC update but your stories are always suspicious ........
May I ask how?
Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by Chubbiehills(f): 12:26pm On Apr 29, 2016
Wow wow wow... Tiffany madam, pls make it up to us with two more... Plsssss. I love you
Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by TiffanyJ(f): 12:29pm On Apr 29, 2016
Chubbiehills:
Wow wow wow... Tiffany madam, pls make it up to us with two more... Plsssss. I love you
I will really love to but my battery is flat

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (60) (Reply)

Meant To Be / ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo / When Love Speaks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.