Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,264 members, 7,887,770 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 01:33 PM

Meet Chijioke Anyacho, The Nigerian Ball Pen Artist With The Blessed Hands - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet Chijioke Anyacho, The Nigerian Ball Pen Artist With The Blessed Hands (1184 Views)

E-Money Rocks Super Eagles Jersey As He Juggles Ball / Adeniyi Johnson & Seyi Edun Blessed With Dollars By Israel Ayanfe Olubori / Bolaji Ogunmola: I Am Blessed With Big Boobs, I Can’t Date A Poor Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Chijioke Anyacho, The Nigerian Ball Pen Artist With The Blessed Hands by NigerianMusic: 2:45pm On Mar 26, 2016
Chijioke Anyacho is a young amazing Nigerian artist, who with the use of an ordinary N20 ball pen ‘biro’ creates extra-ordinary, magnificent & life-like drawings that look pretty much as though they are photographs. An indigenous son of Orlu L.G.A. in Imo state, studies Fine Art in the University of Benin, and as well a resident of the ancient city of Benin in Edo State.

This is aguarbly Photo-Realism at its peak

Check out all his ball Pen "biro" Drawings and exclusive Interview inside Here >>>> http://hypenigeria.com/2016/03/26/meet-chijioke-anyacho-the-nigerian-ball-pen-artist-with-the-blessed-hands/

Copyright - Hype Nigeria

Re: Meet Chijioke Anyacho, The Nigerian Ball Pen Artist With The Blessed Hands by petkoffdrake2(m): 2:47pm On Mar 26, 2016
smiley

And d pen ink is still filled to d brim.

He should draw me via my dp or .......... wink u know na
Re: Meet Chijioke Anyacho, The Nigerian Ball Pen Artist With The Blessed Hands by cruzita(f): 3:03pm On Mar 26, 2016
wonderful !!!! great talent I must say
Re: Meet Chijioke Anyacho, The Nigerian Ball Pen Artist With The Blessed Hands by whitecloth: 3:07pm On Mar 26, 2016
I love artworks, i just don't know y

(1) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Looks Totally Stunning In Red-violet Dress (photo) / The 20 Greatest Achievements Of Muhammad Ali’s Life / See The Big Ice Balls That Rained In Kaduna State Yesterday (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.