Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,404 members, 7,901,109 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 11:49 PM

Was Jesus Ugly? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Was Jesus Ugly? (2443 Views)

When Was Jesus Truly Born? / Matthew 24:34..."this Generation..." Which Generation Was Jesus Referring? / Why Was Jesus Completely Different From His Dad? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Was Jesus Ugly? by Nobody: 3:43pm On Mar 26, 2016
No known girlfriend, no wife, no known concubines, probably died a Virgin. Just curious.

3 Likes

Re: Was Jesus Ugly? by taurus25(m): 3:52pm On Mar 26, 2016
lol ..what ur asking for would b paedophilia wink
Re: Was Jesus Ugly? by AccidentalGenius: 3:55pm On Mar 26, 2016
Lol maybe
Re: Was Jesus Ugly? by xpac01(m): 4:01pm On Mar 26, 2016
Go ask your father lucifer. But please don't mention the name 'JESUS' in his presence cos he will end up disfathering you.

3 Likes

Re: Was Jesus Ugly? by AccidentalGenius: 4:09pm On Mar 26, 2016
xpac01:
Go ask your father lucifer. But please don't mention the name 'JESUS' in his presence cos he will end up disfathering you.
jesus jesus jesus grin

3 Likes

Re: Was Jesus Ugly? by Nobody: 4:10pm On Mar 26, 2016
xpac01:
Would an ugly Savior spoil the story of Salvation?

A man who pulled money from the mouth of fishes, turned water to wine could have easily won the affection of all the hot babes in Nazareth... Story has it a prositiute burst a bottle of very expensive perfume at his feet.. Today, that perfume would be worth an iphone 6$ Gold (adjusted for inflation)

4 Likes

Re: Was Jesus Ugly? by xpac01(m): 4:13pm On Mar 26, 2016
sonOfLucifer:

Would an ugly Savior spoil the story of Salvation?

A man who pulled money from the mouth of fishes, turned water to wine could have easily won the affection of all the hot babes in Nazareth...
Do I look like your popsy I said go and discuss your mockery with your dad and quit my mention.

1 Like

Re: Was Jesus Ugly? by xpac01(m): 4:14pm On Mar 26, 2016
AccidentalGenius:
jesus jesus jesus grin
You I no get your time.
Re: Was Jesus Ugly? by lepasharon(f): 4:34pm On Mar 26, 2016
xpac01:

Do I look like your popsy I said go and discuss your mockery with your dad and quit my mention.

Whats Jesus gonna do about this thread?
Re: Was Jesus Ugly? by AccidentalGenius: 4:42pm On Mar 26, 2016
lepasharon:

Whats Jesus gonna do about this thread?
help me ask him oh.

1 Like

Re: Was Jesus Ugly? by stonemasonn: 4:56pm On Mar 26, 2016
He must be averagely handsome, strong and confident looking to have attracted faithful followers.
Re: Was Jesus Ugly? by UncleSnr(m): 5:01pm On Mar 26, 2016
stonemasonn:
He must be averagely handsome, strong and confident looking to have attracted faithful followers.
To attract dudes only... Damn!!!
Re: Was Jesus Ugly? by stonemasonn: 5:48pm On Mar 26, 2016
UncleSnr:
the Jews were male chauvinists at that time, so if Jesus was to attract mostly sisters as followers; what will people think?
Re: Was Jesus Ugly? by AccidentalGenius: 6:54pm On Mar 26, 2016
stonemasonn:
the Jews were male chauvinists at that time, so if Jesus was to attract mostly sisters as followers; what will people think?

Since he attracted dudes only I think he was gay
Re: Was Jesus Ugly? by jayriginal: 7:48pm On Mar 26, 2016
Isaiah 53:2 refers

2 For he shall grow up before him as a tender plant, and as a root out of a dry ground: he hath no form nor comeliness; and when we shall see him, there is no beauty that we should desire him.

Fugly!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Was Jesus Ugly? by orisa37: 8:09pm On Mar 26, 2016
Right is always right, good and beautiful. Jesus is not wrong, not bad and not ugly 'cos Jesus is right. I am not saying thesame about God and I know Christ is God in Heaven..

1 Like

Re: Was Jesus Ugly? by analice107: 8:39pm On Mar 26, 2016
xpac01:
I know right? Instead, they call Him "The Nazarene" to avoid being slapped.

1 Like

Re: Was Jesus Ugly? by analice107: 8:43pm On Mar 26, 2016
UncleSnr:
Am not a dude
Re: Was Jesus Ugly? by UncleSnr(m): 8:45pm On Mar 26, 2016
analice107:

Am not a dude
Sorry, but try to understand my post with reference with the one I quoted.
Re: Was Jesus Ugly? by analice107: 8:46pm On Mar 26, 2016
jayriginal:
Isaiah 53:2 refers

2 For he shall grow up before him as a tender plant, and as a root out of a dry ground: he hath no form nor comeliness; and when we shall see him, there is no beauty that we should desire him.

Fugly!
I thought he didn't exist?
Re: Was Jesus Ugly? by jayriginal: 8:58pm On Mar 26, 2016
analice107:

I thought he didn't exist?

Trying to be clever by half?

Let's agree that

1) Harry Potter doesn't exist
2) Without prejudice to (1) above, Harry Potter has a lightning shaped scar on his forehead.

4 Likes

Re: Was Jesus Ugly? by Nobody: 11:59am On Mar 27, 2016
xpac01:

That's what happens when you dish out truth that threatens their dogma. They resort to throwing of tantrums... If his questions make you feel uncomfortable, and cause you to feel so uneasy, then you ought to start suspecting that those beliefs of yours must be ridiculous, for you to start getting this personal over a few questions asked about them...
Re: Was Jesus Ugly? by xpac01(m): 10:52pm On Mar 27, 2016
Ayomikun37:
That's what happens when you dish out truth that threatens their dogma. They resort to throwing of tantrums... If his questions make you feel uncomfortable, and cause you to feel so uneasy, then you ought to start suspecting that those beliefs of yours must be ridiculous, for you to start getting this personal over a few questions asked about them...
Check my post and tell me where the tantrum is, that is if you really understand the meaning of tantrum.
Re: Was Jesus Ugly? by analice107: 1:04pm On Mar 29, 2016
jayriginal:

Trying to be clever by half?

Let's agree that

1) Harry Potter doesn't exist
2) Without prejudice to (1) above, Harry Potter has a lightning shaped scar on his forehead.

I give up on u guys. You have chosen your paths, let's walk the walk.
Re: Was Jesus Ugly? by analice107: 1:05pm On Mar 29, 2016
UncleSnr:
Sorry, but try to understand my post with reference with the one I quoted.
I do Uncle
Re: Was Jesus Ugly? by Nobody: 1:09pm On Mar 29, 2016
analice107:

I do Uncle
Hello bae kiss how was Easter? Hope it was, ehn, fine.. grin
Re: Was Jesus Ugly? by Nobody: 1:09pm On Mar 29, 2016
analice107:

I give up on u guys. You have chosen your paths, let's walk the walk.
Me too?.. U no wan make I follow you go heaven again? embarassed cry
Re: Was Jesus Ugly? by analice107: 1:17pm On Mar 29, 2016
sonOfLucifer:

Me too?.. U no wan make I follow you go heaven again? embarassed cry

But heaven is for son's of God nah, no be sons of lucifer. Son's of lucifer dey go hellfire. Don't hold me responsible for that assertion, no be me talk am, na God.
Re: Was Jesus Ugly? by analice107: 1:19pm On Mar 29, 2016
sonOfLucifer:

Hello bae kiss how was Easter? Hope it was, ehn, fine.. grin
Sweetie, Easter was great here. One fat chicken died on my behalf, but didn't have the chance to resurrect. How was yours?
Re: Was Jesus Ugly? by Nobody: 1:26pm On Mar 29, 2016
analice107:

But heaven is for son's of God nah, no be sons of lucifer. Son's of lucifer dey go hellfire. Don't hold me responsible for that assertion, no be me talk am, na God.
So you agree with your God?

Me, burning, flesh peeling,
Teeth gnashing, no healing,

I'll call you analice from Hell's gate,
And you'll peep from Heaven's Gate

O sonoflucifer you reprobate
I warned you but it's now too late

Face your fate
For you mocked my faith

Oh, pray those likes can save
You from that fiery lake.....

For eternity this shall repeat....
Eternity to eternity, the fires of hell shall lick my bones..

1 Like

Re: Was Jesus Ugly? by Nobody: 1:28pm On Mar 29, 2016
analice107:

Sweetie, Easter was great here. One fat chicken died on my behalf, but didn't have the chance to resurrect. How was yours?
Lmfao. Smh. For this tough time, you still see fat chicken chop? grin Buhari has to probe that poultry.

1 Like

Re: Was Jesus Ugly? by analice107: 2:15pm On Mar 29, 2016
sonOfLucifer:

Lmfao. Smh. For this tough time, you still see fat chicken chop? grin Buhari has to probe that poultry.
Let him dare. I gathered in summer, winter has finally come.

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

Prophetess Mary Olubori Finally Exposed As Fake & Fetish Prophetess / What's The Use Of This Device (picture) / If Your General Overseer Curses You, Only God Can Cancel It-pastor Adeboye Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.