Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,638 members, 7,914,716 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 10:44 AM

How I Was Scammed 5k For Data Plan Yesterday By happy08 - Phone/Internet Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / How I Was Scammed 5k For Data Plan Yesterday By happy08 (2968 Views)

Mobilenig.com - Automated Platform For Data Subscription & Bitcoin. 1gb @ #550. / I Just Got Scammed / How SME Data Seller Scammed Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Was Scammed 5k For Data Plan Yesterday By happy08 by Codedrock(m): 5:15pm On Mar 26, 2016

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Was Scammed 5k For Data Plan Yesterday By happy08 by petkoffdrake2(m): 5:17pm On Mar 26, 2016
shocked
Re: How I Was Scammed 5k For Data Plan Yesterday By happy08 by Codedrock(m): 5:18pm On Mar 26, 2016
Re: How I Was Scammed 5k For Data Plan Yesterday By happy08 by BrightEye(m): 5:22pm On Mar 26, 2016
I only patronise those with websites, and the ones that pay nairaland for adverts. Like clubkonnect etc...
Re: How I Was Scammed 5k For Data Plan Yesterday By happy08 by Nobody: 5:22pm On Mar 26, 2016
Good name is better than riches. See how he spoilt his business and that of sincere data plan resellers just because of meagre 5k. The worst part is that by now he is busy eating cowtail with udeku with his girlfriend grin

2 Likes

Re: How I Was Scammed 5k For Data Plan Yesterday By happy08 by dominique(f): 5:26pm On Mar 26, 2016
Sorry about that. You've been an active member of this forum for almost five years, you should have known how these fraudster soperate. An account opened just the previous day with no reasonable contribution other than selling data at ridiculously cheap prices. They keep opening new accounts everyday and we keep banning them. Please when next you come accross such post, hit the report button and the mods will handle it.

5 Likes

Re: How I Was Scammed 5k For Data Plan Yesterday By happy08 by ayindejimmy(m): 5:27pm On Mar 26, 2016
Plz, this shuld be move to Fp b4 the guy scam another innocent person
Re: How I Was Scammed 5k For Data Plan Yesterday By happy08 by ify2nyce(f): 5:29pm On Mar 26, 2016
maga don pay grin

1 Like

Re: How I Was Scammed 5k For Data Plan Yesterday By happy08 by xpac01(m): 5:29pm On Mar 26, 2016
Blame it on Buhari.
Re: How I Was Scammed 5k For Data Plan Yesterday By happy08 by Nobody: 5:29pm On Mar 26, 2016
Good name is better than riches. See how he spoilt his business and that of sincere data plan resellers just because of meagre 5k, the worst part is that by now he is busy eating cowtail and udeku with his girlfriend grin
Re: How I Was Scammed 5k For Data Plan Yesterday By happy08 by Nobody: 5:33pm On Mar 26, 2016
You didn't see anyone complain on nairaland because no one has fallen for it.

20gb for 5000naira valid for six months?? shocked shocked

Guy fear God na. undecided

8 Likes

Re: How I Was Scammed 5k For Data Plan Yesterday By happy08 by mackhunter77: 5:35pm On Mar 26, 2016
I once was saved by fellow Nairalanders when I almost subscribed to such.....sorry but THEY ARE TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE
Re: How I Was Scammed 5k For Data Plan Yesterday By happy08 by gidimasters(m): 5:35pm On Mar 26, 2016
Scammers Everywhere
Re: How I Was Scammed 5k For Data Plan Yesterday By happy08 by lereinter(m): 5:40pm On Mar 26, 2016
xpac01:
Blame it on Buhari.

By their comments you shall know them biafools
Re: How I Was Scammed 5k For Data Plan Yesterday By happy08 by Codedrock(m): 5:43pm On Mar 26, 2016
dominique:
Sorry about that. You've been an active member of this forum for almost five years, you should have known how these fraudster soperate. An account opened just the previous day with no reasonable contribution other than selling data at ridiculously cheap prices. They keep opening new accounts everyday and we keep banning them. Please when next you come accross such post, hit the report button and the mods will handle it.
Dominique i heard you are a supermod kindly front-page the topic pls... If had seen a message like this on FP before I wouldn't fall.
PS: it never came to mind to check his profile, if I had check his profile earlier I would have known.
Re: How I Was Scammed 5k For Data Plan Yesterday By happy08 by timbros(m): 5:55pm On Mar 26, 2016
@Codedrock

Sorry to say this, but I got absolutely no pity for you. You got exactly what you deserved.

You say you used to buy 12gb for 5k from glo as in GLO a network provider. And your brain never for a second told you that an individual can NEVER sell data CHEAPER than the network providers themselves. Wasn't he in business for making gains? How can he make gain when he sells cheaper than where he purchased the goods?

You say no one have complain of being scammed through this particular ad...wtf!! Are you this dull? So in all you years of being a Nairalaner, you haven't read of data scammers? Gosh!

I will always repeat it, anyone who is scammed here because of data is GREEDY. Period.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Was Scammed 5k For Data Plan Yesterday By happy08 by Olasco93: 6:09pm On Mar 26, 2016
Who has stealing helped? Did it help Judas Iscariot? Of course not...

1 Like

Re: How I Was Scammed 5k For Data Plan Yesterday By happy08 by lekjons(m): 6:20pm On Mar 26, 2016
Take heart! lipsrsealed
Re: How I Was Scammed 5k For Data Plan Yesterday By happy08 by Nobody: 6:21pm On Mar 26, 2016
I don't know why but I'm always entertained when reading stories of how people got scammed. I've been scammed multiple times so I know how it feels, maybe reading other people's experiences strike me the same as watching a horror movie in the sense I know I can't get injured but enjoy the thrill anyway.

OP, when next you want to buy LEGITIMATE data ensure to contact rooneyboy. He sells both mtn and etisalat but you've to ask if he's started selling Glo too. Two years going to three and I've never gotten disappointed even once.
Re: How I Was Scammed 5k For Data Plan Yesterday By happy08 by invincible560(m): 6:36pm On Mar 26, 2016
I stil remain my humble self techfashy.com if you are interested in buying GLO data cheaply beep me on 08068356236
Re: How I Was Scammed 5k For Data Plan Yesterday By happy08 by Temitoppe(m): 6:43pm On Mar 26, 2016
timbros:
@Codedrock

Sorry to say this, but I got absolutely no pity for you. You got exactly what you deserved.

You say you used to buy 12gb for 5k from glo as in GLO a network provider. And your brain never for a second told you that an individual can NEVER sell data CHEAPER than the network providers themselves. Wasn't he in business for making gains? How can he make gain when he sells cheaper than where he purchased the goods?

You say no one have complain of being scammed through this particular ad...wtf!! Are you this dull? So in all you years of being a Nairalaner, you haven't read of data scammers? Gosh!

I will always repeat it, anyone who is scammed here because of data is GREEDY. Period.

what's this one saying

2 Likes

Re: How I Was Scammed 5k For Data Plan Yesterday By happy08 by Nbote(m): 7:01pm On Mar 26, 2016
Some of U are jus plain greedy and as such would fall for anything. Did u even look at how incredible some d deals are?? Since dey claim it's datashare packages and not cheats don't u think every other reseller would have offered d same?? Abi u think say @octavo and d rest of dem no wan sell their own?? I no dey pity any of una wey dey fall for dis silly and cheap scams. How much d networks dey sell coupled with their restrictions wey go make dem giv u mtn 12gb for 5k.. Even without d restrictions it was neva dat cheap... When u see some of these deals, make ur research here and online first before rushing to dash dem money. It's ppl like u dat still kip dem in business..

1 Like

Re: How I Was Scammed 5k For Data Plan Yesterday By happy08 by Nobody: 7:04pm On Mar 26, 2016
E pain am grin grin grin.

Welcome to the club bro.

Your tag no is 223,467

Who is next?
Re: How I Was Scammed 5k For Data Plan Yesterday By happy08 by Sunkyphil(m): 7:07pm On Mar 26, 2016
na snake b d password
Re: How I Was Scammed 5k For Data Plan Yesterday By happy08 by NaWetinDey(m): 7:11pm On Mar 26, 2016
If you are that rich to have believed in a lie or tried it with 5k (in these hard times), then u might as well use the law to track him via bvn and, hopefully, end up helping EFCC crack down on a deadly syndicate.

The small price you may pay, though, is getting rebuked for dressing the ground for fraud. But that's a small price for justice, if you ask me.
Re: How I Was Scammed 5k For Data Plan Yesterday By happy08 by bablojnr: 7:28pm On Mar 26, 2016
https://www.nairaland.com/2136980/mtn-1-gig-1000-naira. sorry bro. but you can try us ou next time. legit and being on for more than a year
Re: How I Was Scammed 5k For Data Plan Yesterday By happy08 by Nobody: 7:45pm On Mar 26, 2016
It is only the greedy that falls victim of 419-Nkem. Owoh(osuofia).2005
Re: How I Was Scammed 5k For Data Plan Yesterday By happy08 by Codedrock(m): 7:47pm On Mar 26, 2016
timbros:
@Codedrock

Bro.. Maybe u need to calm your nerves down.. It looks like u really don't verify thing before u talk.. So you don't know All this 3rd party data sellers always have cheaper plans than the network providers? I don't know how they do it but I don buy data from some of them who has shops that they are really cheap
U buy 350mb for 1k on Mtn while legal data sellers sell 1gb for u at 1k. So what are u saying??

And I don't need ur pity. what I need is this message passed to others
Re: How I Was Scammed 5k For Data Plan Yesterday By happy08 by Codedrock(m): 7:53pm On Mar 26, 2016
Temitoppe:

what's this one saying

Thank u ooo
Re: How I Was Scammed 5k For Data Plan Yesterday By happy08 by Rooneyboy(m): 7:53pm On Mar 26, 2016
charix:
I don't know why but I'm always entertained when reading stories of how people got scammed. I've been scammed multiple times so I know how it feels, maybe reading other people's experiences strike me the same as watching a horror movie in the sense I know I can't get injured but enjoy the thrill anyway.

OP, when next you want to buy LEGITIMATE data ensure to contact rooneyboy. He sells both mtn and etisalat but you've to ask if he's started selling Glo too. Two years going to three and I've never gotten disappointed even once.

May ur days be long for the mention sir .

I owe u one , big time .
And yes, I sell eti , MTN and airtel
Re: How I Was Scammed 5k For Data Plan Yesterday By happy08 by Codedrock(m): 7:55pm On Mar 26, 2016
space
Re: How I Was Scammed 5k For Data Plan Yesterday By happy08 by Rooneyboy(m): 8:00pm On Mar 26, 2016
Codedrock:
Hello, i was just scammed for the first time in my life

I'm sorry about ur loss sir , scammers are everywhere , I'm trying hard not to blame u, but MTN does sell to "us" DATA sellers @ 1k and we sell to the public for 1100 and 1200 as the case may be, how then would someone give u such an offer and u jump @ it

Its a pity u fell for such, contact me on whatsapp lemme see if I can compensate u with a token.

#i feel for u

Once again sir , sorry !
Its one of those things

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Xiaomi Redmi Note3(sold......) / SALES!!! Clean White Iphone4 16gb @55k In Benin City. Call 08034946141 / SOLD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.