Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,770 members, 7,930,637 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 12:31 AM

New easter shoe - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / New easter shoe (2515 Views)

Name A Country That It Is Not Safe To Wear This Shoe / Contact He Shaw Your Shoe At Cheaper Price / Whose Shoe Is This ��� Tag The Owner Of This Shoe To Comman Collect It Oo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

New easter shoe by Nobody: 6:22pm On Mar 26, 2016
lalasticlala this your shoe fine o

Re: New easter shoe by Nobody: 6:24pm On Mar 26, 2016
grin hahaahhah....this is funny! I bet it's made in Ng...shoes with teeth. U never know when its gonna bite ur foot...lol
Re: New easter shoe by Nobody: 6:30pm On Mar 26, 2016
KashyBaby:
grin hahaahhah....this is funny! [b]I bet it's made in[b/] Ng...shoes with teeth. U never know when its gonna bite ur foot...lol
ask oga lala where bought it from
Re: New easter shoe by Nobody: 6:34pm On Mar 26, 2016
KashyBaby:
grin hahaahhah....this is funny! I bet it's made in Ng...shoes with teeth. U never know when its gonna bite ur foot...lol
I disagree ts most likely made in America or for americans...

Why?
Looks like something tat can go with a Halloween costume grin

But ts not my business cool
Re: New easter shoe by petkoffdrake2(m): 6:36pm On Mar 26, 2016
Easter shoe ...
Re: New easter shoe by Mrjo(m): 7:00pm On Mar 26, 2016
Op u wicked so u want lala to banned u.
Re: New easter shoe by Nobody: 7:15pm On Mar 26, 2016
Mrjo:
Op u wicked so u want lala to banned u.
lala na my old time class mate him no fit only mynd44 na she fit just vex do am but all na joke sha
Re: New easter shoe by Firstlieutenant(m): 7:19pm On Mar 26, 2016
KashyBaby:

You're wrong pumpkin. That shoe was made in the Philippines. smiley
Re: New easter shoe by vickvan(m): 7:22pm On Mar 26, 2016
Choi!! I no fit buy this kind shoe for my enemy oo.. Lala, it's well with you.
Re: New easter shoe by Nobody: 7:23pm On Mar 26, 2016
cc cruzita cc hafricanadian
Re: New easter shoe by Nobody: 7:24pm On Mar 26, 2016
Firstlieutenant:

You're wrong pumpkin. That shoe was made in the Philipines. smiley

Hey Mr.Garri we don't have that in the Philippines grin I am pretty sure that was made in ur country...that's the Louboutin version of Ng grin grin grin
Re: New easter shoe by halfricanadian(f): 7:26pm On Mar 26, 2016
Looooool *falls from lucozade boost tree*

Chai lala shoes b like shark pikin twims
Re: New easter shoe by Nobody: 7:28pm On Mar 26, 2016
KashyBaby:

Hey Mr.Garri we don't have that in the Philippines grin I am pretty sure that was made in ur country...that's the Louboutin version of Ng grin grin grin
aren't you a Nigerian
Re: New easter shoe by Nobody: 7:29pm On Mar 26, 2016
olihilistic:
aren't you a Nigerian

Who? Me? U must be dreaming...
Re: New easter shoe by Nobody: 7:30pm On Mar 26, 2016
halfricanadian:
Looooool *falls from lucozade boost tree*

Chai lala shoes b like shark pikin twims
in case you climb back the tree I need some boosts
Re: New easter shoe by Firstlieutenant(m): 7:31pm On Mar 26, 2016
KashyBaby:

Again you're wrong sugar. I once lived in Malaysia and in my country. Those shoes look exactly like the ones the filipinos there came to both countries with.
Re: New easter shoe by Nobody: 7:33pm On Mar 26, 2016
KashyBaby:

Who? Me? U must be dreaming...
dreaming lol

I just asked a question nah beside the way you reply to comments and the way you type looks like Nigerians.....
Re: New easter shoe by halfricanadian(f): 7:33pm On Mar 26, 2016
olihilistic:
in case you climb back the tree I need some boosts

*push him down*

Climb using ur legd abeg angry
Re: New easter shoe by Nobody: 7:36pm On Mar 26, 2016
Firstlieutenant:

Again you're wrong sugar. I once lived in Malaysia and in my country. Those shoes look exactly like the ones the Philippinos came to both countries with.

Well...Malaysia is ur past, all u have in ur hands are the memoirs..

Lol I bet u even brought a pair of that shoes when u was in M'sia Mr.Orijin...I know ur type of guy wandering around KL at wee hours looking for African clubs,abi? wink wink
Re: New easter shoe by Nobody: 7:38pm On Mar 26, 2016
halfricanadian:

*push him down*
Climb using ur legd abeg angry
tar the lucozade tree only know you
Re: New easter shoe by halfricanadian(f): 7:44pm On Mar 26, 2016
olihilistic:
tar the lucozade tree only know you

only me o angry

Na me plant am tongue
Re: New easter shoe by Firstlieutenant(m): 7:48pm On Mar 26, 2016
KashyBaby:

Well...Malaysia is ur past, all u have in ur hands are the memoirs..

Lol I bet u even brought a pair of that shoes when u was in M'sia Mr.Orijin...I know ur type of guy wandering around KL at wee hours looking for African clubs,abi? wink wink

I never wander around KL for African clubs and if I did? So what? But there was this guy I knew who use to take filipino girls like you all the way from KL and screw them silly in Mantin grin
Re: New easter shoe by Nobody: 7:51pm On Mar 26, 2016
Firstlieutenant:

I never wander around KL for African clubs and if I did? So what? But there was this guy I knew who use to take filipino girls like you all the way from KL and screw them silly in Mantin grin

And that guy is U... how u know all of these if u weren't the main man doing all these stuffs, abi?

Got u now Mr.Biggie cool

Case closed.
Re: New easter shoe by Nobody: 7:52pm On Mar 26, 2016
Hahaha. See lala easter shoe
Re: New easter shoe by Firstlieutenant(m): 8:03pm On Mar 26, 2016
KashyBaby:

And that guy is U... how u know all of these if u weren't the main man doing all these stuffs, abi?

Got u now Mr.Biggie cool

Case closed.

Sweeten up sugar! It's only a conversation. I use to visit Mantin then, the guy lived closed to the apartment I stayed in and that's how I knew. I personally think Filipino women are good looking, but I used to be afraid for them because of what I could do to them in bed. They're so fragile looking grin
Re: New easter shoe by Nobody: 8:09pm On Mar 26, 2016
Firstlieutenant:

Sweeten up sugar! It's only a conversation. I use to visit Mantin then, the guy lived closed to the apartment I stayed in and that's how I knew. I personally think Filipino women are good looking, but I used to be afraid for them because of what I could do to them in bed. They're so fragile looking grin

Seeeee..I KNEW IT grin .u know this specific place..coz uv been there a thousand times,don't u?

I know not only filipinas uv been hitting..I think ur the type of guy that looooove these filthy rich Chinese malays girls..I know uv been hunting them wink and that shoes with teeth u we're using to charm them cool tongue
Re: New easter shoe by Firstlieutenant(m): 8:24pm On Mar 26, 2016
KashyBaby:

Seeeee..I KNEW IT grin .u know this specific place..coz uv been there a thousand times,don't u?

I know not only filipinas uv been hitting..I think ur the type of guy that looooove these filthy rich Chinese malays girls..I know uv been hunting them wink and that shoes with teeth u we're using to charm them cool tongue

Come on pumpkin! Just because I know a particular place or witnessed a feat like that dosen't mean I did it. But the Chinese Malay girls were also good looking, but I knew better than to charm them with a Filipino shoes with teeth.
Re: New easter shoe by Nobody: 8:30pm On Mar 26, 2016
Firstlieutenant:

Come on pumpkin! Just because I know a particular place or witnessed a feat like that dosen't mean I did it. But the Chinese Malay girls were also good looking, but I knew better than to charm them with a Filipino shoes with teeth.

That's not a Filipino shoes Mr. Yam grin tat shoes was made in ur country...look at the teeth they put around the shoes ooo,they look real but loosen a bit wink
And those teeth u used to charms big girls in KL.. grin
Re: New easter shoe by Mrop(m): 8:36pm On Mar 26, 2016
meehn lalasticlala God is ur strength..... dis ur shoe eeehn
Re: New easter shoe by Firstlieutenant(m): 8:39pm On Mar 26, 2016
KashyBaby:

That's not a Filipino shoes Mr. Yam grin tat shoes was made in ur country...look at the teeth they put around the shoes ooo,they look real but loosen a bit wink
And those teeth u used to charms big girls in KL.. grin

Oh honey! Asians like you, have more bulky and lose tooth than Africans; according to research. Those teeth even look like yours. I bet they're good for nibbling when sucking on a Nigerian cork. grin
Re: New easter shoe by Nobody: 8:43pm On Mar 26, 2016
Firstlieutenant:

Oh honey! Asians like you, have more bulky and lose tooth than Africans; according to research. Those teeth even look like yours. I bet there good for nibbling when sucking on a Nigerian cork. grin

Oohh this is off the topic...

Spoilt bulb...
Re: New easter shoe by Firstlieutenant(m): 8:51pm On Mar 26, 2016
KashyBaby:

Oohh this is off the topic...

Spoilt bulb...

This is very much related to the topic baby. Weren't you talking about a Filipino shoe with teeth?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Abeg Please What Happen To Cocacola Rubber Coke.did Anyone Noticed It / After A Plane Crash / Hilarious Photo! Pikin Wey Say Him Mama No Go Sleep

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.