Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,170 members, 7,903,872 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 11:14 PM

Man On His Kneels To Beg Rich Man In Car For Money In Lagos - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Man On His Kneels To Beg Rich Man In Car For Money In Lagos (55012 Views)

A Completely Unclad Man On Top Of A Powerline In Lagos- Photos. / Stripper Twerks For A Dead Man On His Grave (Video, Photos) / Man Paints His Leg To Beg In Lagos (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man On His Kneels To Beg Rich Man In Car For Money In Lagos by JayDaddy: 10:20pm On Mar 26, 2016
And how much did you give him to help his situation? Or you just took pictures?

1 Like

Re: Man On His Kneels To Beg Rich Man In Car For Money In Lagos by bughead: 10:20pm On Mar 26, 2016
NEHLIVE:
As you celerate this Easter wining an dinning, please remember that there are some human beings who are facing the most humiliating level of poverty and who need your help. A Newseveryhour.com reader sent in the photos and shares his encounter..

"Please don't mind my poor photography. I just have to share this. This is the height of humiliation I have seen. Poverty is not good. Last night, I was coming from work and saw this man at the traffic around the overhead bridge close to the Lekki Toll gate and adjacent the Oriental Hotel. I saw this man as he suddenly walked Close to an apparently rich man waiting in his posh car at the traffic light. He kneeled down there in the middle of the busy express road and started begging him for money. I felt bad as I couldn't just stop wondering what level of poverty could make a man this able to go on his knees publicly on the road to start begging a fellow man for money."

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/03/man-goes-on-his-kneels-on-lagos-express.html
just because someone has a car doesn't characterize him as rich. undecided

how do you know he is a rich man?
Re: Man On His Kneels To Beg Rich Man In Car For Money In Lagos by potbelly(m): 10:20pm On Mar 26, 2016
true... but remember all fingers are not equal...
pretydiva:
Sm people too like Osho free. How can a able bodied man wit his complete hands n legs beg 4 money, when dere r sm decent jobs out dere he can do 2 at least fend 4 himself/family

If 2 say dat rich man dey beg 4 money like am,he wouldn't have made it big. We should learn 2 work 4 our money. There dignity in labour
Re: Man On His Kneels To Beg Rich Man In Car For Money In Lagos by akunjohn(m): 10:21pm On Mar 26, 2016
Abeg,oga give am d moni quick quick before he change am for u o!
Re: Man On His Kneels To Beg Rich Man In Car For Money In Lagos by Truckpusher(m): 10:21pm On Mar 26, 2016
martyns303:
In as much as I don't condone begging, there are some hopeless situations you would find yourself you would loose all sense of dignity and the only thing on your mind is how to solve your problem.

We have all thrown our dignity away and begged at one point or another, the mode is what makes the difference.

I once knelt, hell!!! I even lay on the floor to beg a professor.
Real men don't beg , they use their brain and do and undo to at least put food on their table.
I'd rather die than beg like this.
No matter the level of poverty , rethink your value system and make your own scale of preference and make do with your current situation and live according to the way you find yourself.
There is dignity in labour no matter how odd .

2 Likes

Re: Man On His Kneels To Beg Rich Man In Car For Money In Lagos by magicminister: 10:21pm On Mar 26, 2016
Eebrahym:
. I agree with you 100%

As for the humiliation, the hardship in the country has reform quite a number of people to deduce strategy to survive. He may/may not be for real.

HABA!!

tHE MERE FACT THAT SOMEONE has lost every sense of shame and decides to beg on the street is more than enough reason to help if you can.
Don;t bother your head if they are really suffering or not.
If everyone thinks like you, then the real people that need this help wouldn't get it!
Re: Man On His Kneels To Beg Rich Man In Car For Money In Lagos by roqrules04(m): 10:23pm On Mar 26, 2016
A little amount from the photographer wont be a bad idea too..

IMO.
Re: Man On His Kneels To Beg Rich Man In Car For Money In Lagos by ckmayoca: 10:24pm On Mar 26, 2016
Khd95:
Even with my optical infra-red glasses,i still see nothingsad

op,biko pass me ur highgringrin

so that i can see thingscheesy

Zoom the image and check opp driver side
Re: Man On His Kneels To Beg Rich Man In Car For Money In Lagos by Luckygurl(f): 10:24pm On Mar 26, 2016
martyns303:
In as much as I don't condone begging, there are some hopeless situations you would find yourself you would loose all sense of dignity and the only thing on your mind is how to solve your problem.

We have all thrown our dignity away and begged at one point or another, the mode is what makes the difference.

Awww!!! I've been in that kinda situation sad sad Wasn't a funny experience
Re: Man On His Kneels To Beg Rich Man In Car For Money In Lagos by Sultanchidi(m): 10:24pm On Mar 26, 2016
Bt op from d position u took dis pix, i blive u didn't hear d conversation btw dem cus ur positioning is quite far from d car. Or ar u doing guess work

1 Like

Re: Man On His Kneels To Beg Rich Man In Car For Money In Lagos by farolee(m): 10:26pm On Mar 26, 2016
pyyxxaro:
This country is hard embarassed

I think he should be begging for work and not money except he is a pro begged.you know we have them arround too
Re: Man On His Kneels To Beg Rich Man In Car For Money In Lagos by bughead: 10:27pm On Mar 26, 2016
Truckpusher:
Real men don't beg , they use their brain and do and undo to at least put food on their table.
No matter the level of poverty , rethink your value system and make your own scale of preference and make do with your current situation and live according to the way you find yourself.
you think with your anus!

situations can change. go to any war zones and see for yourself, even the once rich men in those war zone country are now begging to survive.
Re: Man On His Kneels To Beg Rich Man In Car For Money In Lagos by goonsmi: 10:29pm On Mar 26, 2016
NEHLIVE:

HE is definitely richer the the guy begging him for money

Most of these begging in traffic at night are thieves, dubious, dramatic and liars.

I once worked around Allen avenue in Ikeja and virtually all the beggars at that Allen junction are only trying to deceive people. You will see them hale and hearty during the day only for them to change into rags at night begging for money inside traffic.

Their is even a man who will disguise as an old pretending to be on blood drip begging their with his partner . he will come with that fake drip to beg but if you see these people during the day you will not believe it.

1 Like

Re: Man On His Kneels To Beg Rich Man In Car For Money In Lagos by ayopo10(m): 10:32pm On Mar 26, 2016
If you were born into poverty make sure you don't die in it.
Re: Man On His Kneels To Beg Rich Man In Car For Money In Lagos by Nobody: 10:32pm On Mar 26, 2016
Just another format

1 Like

Re: Man On His Kneels To Beg Rich Man In Car For Money In Lagos by Bollinger(m): 10:33pm On Mar 26, 2016
Tallesty1:
You sure say no be tire he dey loose?

Very true. I was wondering the same thing. He is kneeling by the front right tire.
Re: Man On His Kneels To Beg Rich Man In Car For Money In Lagos by bughead: 10:33pm On Mar 26, 2016
pretydiva:
Sm people too like Osho free. How can a able bodied man wit his complete hands n legs beg 4 money, when dere r sm decent jobs out dere he can do 2 at least fend 4 himself/family

If 2 say dat rich man dey beg 4 money like am,he wouldn't have made it big. We should learn 2 work 4 our money. There dignity in labour
it is better to beg than to be a PROSTITUTE.

how can a able WOMAN with two hands and leg be prostituting outside just because of money.

there is decent jobs out dere ya WOMEN can do at least fend for yaself instead of be beggings guys and gold digging.

there is dignity in labour than to be a PROSTITUTE or gold digging.
Re: Man On His Kneels To Beg Rich Man In Car For Money In Lagos by potbelly(m): 10:35pm On Mar 26, 2016
bro lets paint a scenario... you are on a journey and you were robbed of your wallet with all your cash, atm and phone as well and you are still far from your destination... what will you do
Truckpusher:
Re: Man On His Kneels To Beg Rich Man In Car For Money In Lagos by jkendy(m): 10:37pm On Mar 26, 2016
pretydiva:

Shut up and learn from sense of reasoning.
"when dere r sm decent jobs out dere......". Where are the jobs if I may ask
That you're probably 'reaping' from ur father's vineyard of ages of hard labour doesn't mean all is well wit everyone out there. Learn to reason b4 U talk not talking b4 U reason.
May God never allow U see hardship that'll lead U to begging on ur 'rich' knees.
Re: Man On His Kneels To Beg Rich Man In Car For Money In Lagos by shrewd1(m): 10:38pm On Mar 26, 2016
On this I stand, that
1; we once celebrated a handicapped man here on nairaland for selling buscuits about 2weeks ago. Another sells handkerchiefs at obalende (the sharp turn leading to V.I. My point, there is dignity in labour no matter how menial.

2; He missed the point by thinking his help would come from that 'rich' man. 'Rich' because the dude could as well be a driver whose oga is not around. Help comes from no man but from God (jumoke is a living witness). Sometimes the greatest of help comes from the unlikiest of sources. A friend, a neighbour, at the barbers shop, at the saloon that healthy chat etaal.

Remember, farmers sow their seeds to the ground but look up to heavens for the rains.

If God never pick your call, no matter how you beg. . .bros you are on a long thing.
Ps 121:1

1 Like

Re: Man On His Kneels To Beg Rich Man In Car For Money In Lagos by castrokins(m): 10:41pm On Mar 26, 2016
Still Looking For The Man, On His Knees.

It Has To Be Said, The Treasures Of Nairaland Are Never On Front Page. Just Bloggers Looking For Cheap Traffic...
Re: Man On His Kneels To Beg Rich Man In Car For Money In Lagos by Goodnuel: 10:44pm On Mar 26, 2016
martyns303:

Right
Re: Man On His Kneels To Beg Rich Man In Car For Money In Lagos by chichriso: 10:46pm On Mar 26, 2016
God please wipe away poverty from us

If you are a blogger, click my SIGNATURES and add your blog
Re: Man On His Kneels To Beg Rich Man In Car For Money In Lagos by Cutehector(m): 10:46pm On Mar 26, 2016
ojnnaco:
Goosh. the country is damn hard. Who knows the mans present predicament?
dat man may be Jesus
Re: Man On His Kneels To Beg Rich Man In Car For Money In Lagos by Goodnuel: 10:48pm On Mar 26, 2016
pretydiva:

Right. But we may never know how important and urgent the needs might be..

You no go know until you know.
Re: Man On His Kneels To Beg Rich Man In Car For Money In Lagos by Adeniyi4real(m): 10:49pm On Mar 26, 2016
Some comments here are..... Hmmmm, I pray we shouldn't see any problem that is beyond our power. If not, there is nobody that cannot beg.. I pray God will not let us encounter problem that is beyond our power and God not putting our eating point to a difficult place. Where is the decent jobs now in Nigeria. If you have one, call my number 08035226782. It is well
Re: Man On His Kneels To Beg Rich Man In Car For Money In Lagos by aoyih(m): 10:50pm On Mar 26, 2016
Dats not a man @ Op...from my optical, binoculars what I see is a female...
Re: Man On His Kneels To Beg Rich Man In Car For Money In Lagos by sman50: 11:00pm On Mar 26, 2016
u self be amebor waten carry ur neck long go reach d vulcanizer man place
Rubish[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Man On His Kneels To Beg Rich Man In Car For Money In Lagos by adsami1: 11:05pm On Mar 26, 2016
Amosjaj:
I dedicated this front page to all my girls who turn their selves to C.E.O

Thank God u ddnt put fulstop so continue.......gv detail.......winsh kain C.E.O dem be?
Re: Man On His Kneels To Beg Rich Man In Car For Money In Lagos by Coldfeet(f): 11:10pm On Mar 26, 2016
Not poverty joor that guy is a thief! angry of all the people passing buy that axis he waited until the traffic light turned red to approach that car? What if na driver the man be? Seeing as he is kneeling at the drivers side! Mtweeews angry hand and leg is complete if he is not careful with such brazened approach one angry driver will crush his limbs for him. Nonsense.
Re: Man On His Kneels To Beg Rich Man In Car For Money In Lagos by Thayay(m): 11:17pm On Mar 26, 2016
BABANGBALI:
he is better than those people disgracing us in Malaysia.

wait and see how their people will attack me here grin
u see now?.... And i didn't attack u lol... I'm also here to concur like timaya
Re: Man On His Kneels To Beg Rich Man In Car For Money In Lagos by CuteTj(m): 11:19pm On Mar 26, 2016
Even though we are all aware that the country is difficult at the moment, there are some people who are damn lazy!

One area boy whom i knew to be a thug and lazy ass when we were growing up suddenly (not that we were even friends while growing up) stumbled into me and since wednesday 23rd March 2016, i have had countless missed calls on my phone from him for help (when my salary at the moment is not even enough for me).

This was a lay about and almost good for nothing since when he was in his teens!Now that he's in his 30's, its still the same story. I learnt that he's got kids with 4 different women and still chasing after herb sellers and women of that kind. He also never invested anything when he was the vice-chairman of their so called okada riders association.

Now what will you say in this guy's case i mentioned above? My verdict is this guy is just a lazy ass who chose not to do anything meaningful when he could have.

At times, our present economic situation is not caused by government or the downturn in the country's economy but our own stupid choices we made when things were much better.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Monitor Lizard And Snake Killed At A Construction Site (Photos) / Woman Crushed To Pieces While Selling Corn To Tanker Driver. Graphic Photos / 15 Of The Most Beautiful And Magnificent Trees In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.