Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,643 members, 7,972,388 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 10:18 AM

You Can Avoid Being Heart Broken. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Can Avoid Being Heart Broken. (552 Views)

Heart Broken. Gf Just Admitted She Is Hiv Positive After Sex / Model Locked Up For Offering Two Policemen Sex To Avoid Being Charged (photos) / 6 Things Being Heart Broken Will Teach You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Can Avoid Being Heart Broken. by cutebobo(m): 12:07am On Mar 27, 2016
The story of the guy that his galfriend got him frustrated after he proposed that was pasted on the front page got me thinking.
Please if I may ask, does LOVE put food on tables nowadays because I really don't understand why a guy or a lady will decide to die over love. If you are in a relationship and its not working out, cut it off and do something meaningful will your life.

Brothers and Sisters, Love won't feed you or provide you a good job nowadays. Say no to bad relationship.

1 Like

Re: You Can Avoid Being Heart Broken. by PapiDShipCapt(m): 12:28am On Mar 27, 2016
love is all a scam

1 Like

Re: You Can Avoid Being Heart Broken. by Luckyk(f): 12:46am On Mar 27, 2016
#teamnoboyfriendnoproblem
Re: You Can Avoid Being Heart Broken. by Mcslize: 1:00am On Mar 27, 2016
Fact! Always Guard your emotions. Don't love with your heart, if you must love try to love with your brain instead of your Heart. When you act weak with your emotions, the lady invloved will always disregards you and see you as her puppy. They know no pity towards an emotionally weak male. Always strive hard to be a die hard alpha male and you will never have a reason for Heart break.

1 Like

Re: You Can Avoid Being Heart Broken. by myfantasies(f): 3:10am On Mar 27, 2016
I don't think anyone can avoid heartbreak, it inevitable, unless you want to remain single for the rest of your life

But as long as you want to go into a relationship, u can't nd won't avoid it, majority of us have had our fair share of heartbreak, but at d end we still give relationship another try.
Re: You Can Avoid Being Heart Broken. by Nobody: 3:36am On Mar 27, 2016
my space
Re: You Can Avoid Being Heart Broken. by Cutehector(m): 5:59am On Mar 27, 2016
Mchew...

(1) (Reply)

Can A Man/woman Be 100% Faithful / Woman Cuts Off Husband’s Friend’s Penis In His Attempt To Rape Her / +18.. Matured Answers Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.