Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,772 members, 7,930,637 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 12:35 AM

After Reading From Genesis-Revelation, I Dnt Find It Interesting Anymore - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / After Reading From Genesis-Revelation, I Dnt Find It Interesting Anymore (567 Views)

"I Don't Pay Tithes To Winners Chapel Anymore" - Lady; Daddy Freeze Reacts / Genesis 11 : 4 To 7: How Realistic Is This Part Of The Bible? / The Journey From Genesis To Revelation. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

After Reading From Genesis-Revelation, I Dnt Find It Interesting Anymore by ikorodureporta: 12:12am On Mar 27, 2016
I have been able to read thru the Holy Bible, with comprehensive jottings like i wanna review it.....but ever since, its not as interesting as it used to be- just like a watched movie.

I go to Church without flipping thru my Bible, & when some Pastors try to show their quoting skills, I'm not moved!

Is anytin wrong.... undecided
Re: After Reading From Genesis-Revelation, I Dnt Find It Interesting Anymore by Nobody: 12:18am On Mar 27, 2016
That's your flesh telling you what you read is nonsense. Fill up your faith and believe undecided
Re: After Reading From Genesis-Revelation, I Dnt Find It Interesting Anymore by ojnnaco(m): 12:22am On Mar 27, 2016
am of the view that you read and saw it more like a novel which is not supposed to be.
Just try as much as possible to beef up ur faith and believe
Re: After Reading From Genesis-Revelation, I Dnt Find It Interesting Anymore by Tocheagle(m): 12:22am On Mar 27, 2016
Its not about reading , its about meditating
Re: After Reading From Genesis-Revelation, I Dnt Find It Interesting Anymore by darnley16(m): 12:52am On Mar 27, 2016
'YOURE A SON OF SATAN , YOU WILL BURN IN HELL'. Sadly that would be the response of the Average Nigerian for just bringing out your opinion, I weep for My country People
Re: After Reading From Genesis-Revelation, I Dnt Find It Interesting Anymore by alexory23(m): 1:41am On Mar 27, 2016
Pray earnestly that the Lord should review his mind to you,(the secret of the kingdom of God is the key to a fulfiled life) through bible,and that's the purpose of the bible, and not to be read like novel,a verse could be enough,and after pray & meditate on it.
Re: After Reading From Genesis-Revelation, I Dnt Find It Interesting Anymore by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 11:58am On Mar 27, 2016
Even me.
Before i clock 13 i have already complete d bible twice.
Since then i only read it when am bored.

Sadly, i have only read d bible once diz year.
brb! I nid to read now
Re: After Reading From Genesis-Revelation, I Dnt Find It Interesting Anymore by Nobody: 1:29pm On Mar 27, 2016
ikorodureporta:
I have been able to read thru the Holy Bible, with comprehensive jottings like i wanna review it.....but ever since, its not as interesting as it used to be- just like a watched movie.

I go to Church without flipping thru my Bible, & when some Pastors try to show their quoting skills, I'm not moved!

Is anytin wrong.... undecided

Nothing wrong. It's usual.

The bible's revelation is like an onions layers. Start again the same process and you'll realize a completely different experience from the first. And you'll get back the motivation to keep reading.

It never ends in revelation.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Differences Between Religion And Spirituality / My Experience Today In Church And Beyond As Easter Sunday / Repent For The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand! By Evangelist Gift Ogo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.