Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,478 members, 7,888,492 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 08:59 AM

More Photos Of Jigawa State Governor's Daughter's (ameenat) Wedding - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / More Photos Of Jigawa State Governor's Daughter's (ameenat) Wedding (1757 Views)

Ongoing Protest In Makurdi Against Fulani Herdsmen (More Photos & Updates) / More Photos Of Victims Of Calabar Electrocution As Ayade Promises To Pay Bills / Photos: Daughter Of Jigawa State Governor, Amina Abubakar Weds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

More Photos Of Jigawa State Governor's Daughter's (ameenat) Wedding by morereb10: 8:12am On Mar 27, 2016
Jigawa State Governor, Alhaji Muhammad Badaru Abubakar's daughter, Amina got married to Lawan Dahiru Mangal and the crème-de-la-crème of the society were in attendance. It was a wonderful wedding i must tell you.

More and more photos from the ceremony.. @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2016/03/more-photos-of-jigawa-state-governors.html

cc lalasticlala mynd44

1 Like

Re: More Photos Of Jigawa State Governor's Daughter's (ameenat) Wedding by phunbyt(m): 8:16am On Mar 27, 2016
Ayaf hia u

Re: More Photos Of Jigawa State Governor's Daughter's (ameenat) Wedding by Nobody: 8:24am On Mar 27, 2016
Congratulobvia
Re: More Photos Of Jigawa State Governor's Daughter's (ameenat) Wedding by hungryboy(m): 8:32am On Mar 27, 2016
nollwood been almost make me start to believe say wheelbarrow pusher fit marry Governor daughter,
Na now my eye come clear, the rich marry the rich or stay single, if you think say i dey lie ask Genevieve, if she no dey house, go ask Rita Dominic her neighbour
Re: More Photos Of Jigawa State Governor's Daughter's (ameenat) Wedding by highpriest4: 8:46am On Mar 27, 2016
Is she 13

Congratulations
Re: More Photos Of Jigawa State Governor's Daughter's (ameenat) Wedding by highpriest4: 8:49am On Mar 27, 2016
She was not abducted didn't elope wth her lover?
Re: More Photos Of Jigawa State Governor's Daughter's (ameenat) Wedding by chriskosherbal(m): 8:50am On Mar 27, 2016
Congratulations to the newly wedded.
Re: More Photos Of Jigawa State Governor's Daughter's (ameenat) Wedding by highpriest4: 8:54am On Mar 27, 2016
I also noticed that her father the governor gave his blessing and consent,even when she is not 13

(1) (Reply)

Blackout To Get Even Worse- Dailypost / Buhari Lied, Herdsmen Carry Ak47s & Other Weapons -Defence HQ Shocks The World / Pomp And Ceremony As Gov. Emmanuel Inaugurates Roads In Akwa Ibom State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.