Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,698 members, 7,882,387 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 12:18 AM

Share Your Forex Trading Strategy Here - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Share Your Forex Trading Strategy Here (4631 Views)

Get My Ebook That Explains How To Get Free 1 Year VPS For Your Forex Trading / I Will Grow Your Forex Account By 100% In 3 Months. Don't Pay Me Until I Deliver / Recover Your Forex And Betonmarkets Trading Losses And Start Making Profit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Your Forex Trading Strategy Here by Mesilon(m): 5:16pm On Jul 25, 2009
this forum is simply for forex traders,lets share our strategies here,i hope traders will benefit from this forum in as much as that we will have the mind to share our strategies
Re: Share Your Forex Trading Strategy Here by Mesilon(m): 5:20pm On Jul 25, 2009
i hope as a forex trader whoever is interested in this forum has a constant internet and i suppose updates shouldn't be a problem for us
Re: Share Your Forex Trading Strategy Here by Mesilon(m): 5:46pm On Jul 25, 2009
let me start up with something to make it serious,i have been into forex business for months now though it has not been funny,but it made see that every hardwork leads to sucess,well to cut it short i trade on 15 minutes time frame and i use bollinger bands and parabolic sar for my indicators,anyone intersted to know how it works perfectly for me should write on this forum,you dont need a robot or anything i will tell you the secrets behind these two wonderful indicators with 15 minutes time frame
Re: Share Your Forex Trading Strategy Here by Bigjamo800(m): 7:11pm On Jul 25, 2009
hello man i trade fx 4 over 4 yrs never trade anything less than 4 hour chart if u really want to last in this game bigjamo800 is my yahoo id get me there we shall talk better
Re: Share Your Forex Trading Strategy Here by wellson: 11:36pm On Jul 25, 2009
i agree  with  Bigjamo800  if u really need to trade forex and make good earnings please run away from time frames below 1 hr

if not u will be seeing so many false signal.

i make a lot of money using the cci and my powerful tools.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Forex Trading Strategy Here by larryx1: 1:23am On Jul 26, 2009
I am really impressed with this thread,i quite agree hard work leads to success and forex truly takes time and dedication.I have been trading for about a year but not whole heartedly,i would like to learn more about your systems, My yahoo id is lanreyusuf01, add me and lets chat!Nice work
Re: Share Your Forex Trading Strategy Here by magragold(m): 4:01am On Jul 26, 2009
Mesilon, how do you make money from this business, trading 15mins charts? This timeframe should only guide your entry after getting a solid signal from longer time frames and it should also help your exit!

The minimum time frame to do well in this market is the 30minutes chart, and you must have an indepth understanding of the MACD Histogram-by so doing, you join the Banks and the Big Dogs to surprise the market everytime shocked
This is where I have made tonnes of cash and earned me a listing among the Legends of FX Trading, being listed in the Traders' Hall Of Fame(FXCast.com) in February2009 cool
Re: Share Your Forex Trading Strategy Here by Toks2008(m): 8:19am On Jul 26, 2009
Hi Folks,

Forex is a very patient business. I have been in the business for sometime now and i must tell you with evry sense of confidence that if you cannot learn the act of swing trading, then you are in for a very big trouble.

I am a swing trader and i swing trade the daily charts which means i leave positions open for days and sometimes 2 or even 4 weeks.

Let me tell you guys a little secret about forex trading: Price action movement is the most dangerous tool the forex market uses to confuse traders and the intraday charts cannot cope with the volatility of the money market thats why i avoid the temptation of viewing any timeframe less than the H4 chart using the daily and weekly chart as my guide.

The only downturn to swing trading is that you will have to cope with trading very small lot sizes since you will be using large stop losses. For instance i use stop loss of 200 to 300pips targetting 400 t0 600pips.

This swing trading method gives me peace of mind as i dont have to babysit my trades and i dont care about news releases since i use a very large stop loss value and the biggest news impact is the non farm payroll employment rate of the united states that spikes maximun of 160pips.

But if you decide to trade intraday charts,well its up to you to cope with high BP as price action movements will dazzle you to exit profitable positions.

Well im a forex trainer so if i continue to write on profitable trading method,i will not have space enough to write all about it.

So if you really want to learn Forex trading from the scratch or my zombie swing trading method and to get my free swing trading signals for the month of august, just add my yahoo messenger found in my profile section to your chat list.

Last note of warning to all currency traders: Dont rush it,take it easy. you will definitely get there.

Thanks

Toks
Re: Share Your Forex Trading Strategy Here by kosokogab(m): 4:32pm On Jul 26, 2009
You can actually trading forex for less than 2hrs and make up to 200pip . I have gopt that strategy too
Re: Share Your Forex Trading Strategy Here by JAZES(m): 5:43pm On Jul 26, 2009
I cant agree less with everyone that said using long time frame for market entry and exit is the best in this game.The truth is if u truly wants to make good money in this game the best time frame to use are the higher time frame like the 4hr,daily,and weekly chart.
Re: Share Your Forex Trading Strategy Here by Mesilon(m): 7:20am On Jul 27, 2009
thanks to everyone that has been commenting and sharing their ideas on this forum am really impressed,now for my 15 minutes time frame with parabolic sar and bollinger bands there is nothing like false signals if you will comply to my rules then wheneva such thing occurs which is very hard it then leads you to the wright signal,you could check it up yourself and see,the fact is that it works for everytime frame but i enjoy shorter ones and taking the profit faster
Re: Share Your Forex Trading Strategy Here by cornel318(m): 8:23am On Jul 27, 2009
House,
does anyone use Robot to trade
what is the name and what is its returns per trade?
Re: Share Your Forex Trading Strategy Here by Mesilon(m): 8:26am On Jul 27, 2009
i dont use robot,but i now of faptubo which is the best for now.
Re: Share Your Forex Trading Strategy Here by babasho: 9:47am On Jul 27, 2009
Hi all,
This is a very good idea. Ive been trading for some time and I believe this is a good place to show case my skills. I would like to say that my daily signal site will be up and runing before Wednesday this week.
Till then pick the pips.
Re: Share Your Forex Trading Strategy Here by magragold(m): 11:42pm On Jul 27, 2009
I hate Robots! Nigerians should spend money to earn good financial education instead of looking for short routes to wealth grin
Re: Share Your Forex Trading Strategy Here by bros1234(m): 11:17pm On Aug 19, 2009
Re: Share Your Forex Trading Strategy Here by johnadey(m): 11:15am On Aug 20, 2009
To survive in this market, money management skill is very important.
MM skill couple with price and chart patterns will make you a successful trader with time.

You can chat with me on yahoo for free training.yahoo id-adeyemodj.
Re: Share Your Forex Trading Strategy Here by rickie4us(m): 9:34am On Apr 13, 2010
well, like a few people have rightly said, the smaller time frames are misleading and can be best trusted when used as entry points.
I am a bit surprised nobody has mentioned the issue of following the trend ,
there are so many things to know about forex trading and the more the experience you have, the better you are at it.
Trading is my major economic activity now and I can boldly tell you that it requires lots of time and patience

I am a fan of candlestick patterns. I don't really believe so much in indicators for the obvious reason that most are lagging. Though one of the best indicators I have come to terms with is the Traditional MACD that has two MA lines which I use mainly when I see a divergence.
Apart from that, I also make use of pivot points to give me an idea of reaction points to determine my entry and exit points
Re: Share Your Forex Trading Strategy Here by julialloyds45: 8:11am On Feb 12, 2015
Every trader who is engaged in Forex market dreams about how to create their own unique trading strategies or an Expert Adviser. Strategies Quant is a program that automatically generates unique trading strategies for forex, stocks or CFDs. With the help this software you can find profitable trading strategies for virtually any market, any timeframe and any chart type. To use this software you need not exhibit any programming skills or trading knowledge. This maximizes profit and minimizes the loss at the same time. As a result saves a lot of time and effort and acts as a shortcut for busy peoples.
Re: Share Your Forex Trading Strategy Here by haon: 6:53pm On Oct 09, 2020
Here is my strategy, It still works till today.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uxWF4S4OmuU
Re: Share Your Forex Trading Strategy Here by Jdynqq: 8:56am On Jul 11, 2021
Good information, thanks
Re: Share Your Forex Trading Strategy Here by Jdynqq: 8:56am On Jul 11, 2021
Cryptocurrency is now quite popular; while it is true that you can make a lot of money with it, you must first understand it well. As a result, https://safetrading.today/blog/cryptocurrency-trading/ is a good place to start for beginners. This website has real experts on staff that can assist you.

(1) (Reply)

We Supply You Caps For Pet Bottle Water @ N1.55k / Zebra/eltron P430i Id Card Printer For Sale / Learn How You Can Make More Than $1000 On Fiverr This Month Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.