Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,116 members, 7,880,464 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 06:48 PM

What Are Your Experience As Regard Blind-dating? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are Your Experience As Regard Blind-dating? (596 Views)

My Cousin Is Tripping Badly, Please Share Your Experience / Having No Secret As Regard To Love / Dnt Trust Women, My Experience As A Privileged Observer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are Your Experience As Regard Blind-dating? by tolulope2021(m): 11:11am On Mar 27, 2016
Hello nairalanders, I want you guys to share your experience as regards blind dating.
We link up with people on social media nowadays without actually seeing the real person. What are your reactions when you actually meet the person?

Mine happened some years back, I have been chatting with this babe for quite some time and I have been so engrossed with most of her profile pic, so we decided to take the frdship to next step by hooking up in an eatry, I got there ahead of her, located a very quite and conered area.
To cut the long story short,she called if I was inside and I answered she should come inside. Here she finally arrived, I never even mind wen I saw d figure coming to my area as I thought within me, she can't be the one, suddenly, she asked, "are you......." , I said Yeah, she said" I am......."

I was totally embarrassed as she was far more below what I have been seeing online. Immediately, I started to look uncomfortable as I was sweating under AC..... the rest was history....

Guys and ladies in the house, share your experience.
Re: What Are Your Experience As Regard Blind-dating? by tpiar: 11:13am On Mar 27, 2016
why are you folks just like this.
Re: What Are Your Experience As Regard Blind-dating? by Kingsasian(m): 11:22am On Mar 27, 2016
Lol, I had a similar experience last december. In my own case the girl knew I was feeling very uncomfortable because she saw me checking my wristwatch every two mins and when she asked if I was in a hurry to leave I quickly replied "yes".
Re: What Are Your Experience As Regard Blind-dating? by cruzita(f): 11:28am On Mar 27, 2016
nope.I'm not blind,why should I go on a blind date
Re: What Are Your Experience As Regard Blind-dating? by Nobody: 11:32am On Mar 27, 2016
I HATE BLIND DATE
Re: What Are Your Experience As Regard Blind-dating? by jworos(m): 11:47am On Mar 27, 2016
I've not experienced it personally, but a friend did, we got to girls Hostel in our uni, luckily we located her first, without her seeing my guy n I, the guy almost ran after seeing a fat short girl, had to convince him to stay and meet up with her.
Re: What Are Your Experience As Regard Blind-dating? by Bhella5(m): 11:57am On Mar 27, 2016
Well, just before i knew about facebook i dialed a number in error and the chic @ the other end mysteriously bears the name of whom i intended calling i quickly dropped d call. But then i tot to myself i'd be damned if i didnt get to the "root" of this. So outta curiousity i called ta apologise and to probe further. How we hooked up was strange too. She turned out to be the most beautiful girl i av dated so far.
Re: What Are Your Experience As Regard Blind-dating? by Cutehector(m): 12:05pm On Mar 27, 2016
It's all a joke
Re: What Are Your Experience As Regard Blind-dating? by Nobody: 12:26pm On Mar 27, 2016
Re: What Are Your Experience As Regard Blind-dating? by Nobody: 12:28pm On Mar 27, 2016
Its involuntary redundancy to engage in that.
Re: What Are Your Experience As Regard Blind-dating? by Nobody: 12:46pm On Mar 27, 2016
Blind dates are cool!

(1) (Reply)

Ladies! Ladies!! / Today's April Fool, Let's Share Some Weird Experiences.... / When You Love Yourself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.