Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,908 members, 7,872,943 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:54 AM

Pls Help How Can I Make Living With This Property My Mother Owns - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pls Help How Can I Make Living With This Property My Mother Owns (677 Views)

More Tips On The Management Of People Living With Sickle Cell In Workplaces / Living With Avascular Necrosis (AVN) / My Grandpa Left This Property For Me And Me Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help How Can I Make Living With This Property My Mother Owns by powerfulsettingz: 12:04pm On Mar 27, 2016
Pls nairalanders help me, my mother own this ford, which she got as installment, but still yet to eat is becoming hard, cos we've not been seeing bussiness to do with the Ford. We taught the driver knows about those using it for hire @ mile 12 market in Lagos. Pls help me with an advice on how to go about with this ford my family really need to survive on this.....the Ford is in abeokuta
Pls mod help me push this front page I beg you
@lalasticalala

Re: Pls Help How Can I Make Living With This Property My Mother Owns by StPete: 12:08pm On Mar 27, 2016
Lalasticlala abeg help dis guy out wit ... U know d rest wink
Re: Pls Help How Can I Make Living With This Property My Mother Owns by ojnnaco(m): 12:14pm On Mar 27, 2016
na to use am dey carry bread naaaa. wetin u wan use am for before? its good for bunkering biz also
Re: Pls Help How Can I Make Living With This Property My Mother Owns by powerfulsettingz: 12:19pm On Mar 27, 2016
ojnnaco:
na to use am dey carry bread naaaa. wetin u wan use am for before? its good for bunkering biz also
Only need those in the bussiness that needs the vehicle for hiring
Re: Pls Help How Can I Make Living With This Property My Mother Owns by ojnnaco(m): 12:25pm On Mar 27, 2016
powerfulsettingz:
Only need those in the bussiness that needs the vehicle for hiring
OK..
Re: Pls Help How Can I Make Living With This Property My Mother Owns by joedave(m): 3:47pm On Mar 28, 2016
Attach it to a newspaper company if its still sound.
You'd make good cash if its good enough to go northern states. Or better still, attach it to NAHCO in Murtala Airport for haulage.

Remember you said its what you people depend upon, then you haven to personally oversee its management for rewarding returns, hence..........!

(1) (Reply)

AMCON Goes After Debtors, Seizes AA Oil Bosses’ Assets / Rent A 'self-con' In Abuja / 10 Pratical Ways To Stop Procastination

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.