Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,912 members, 7,931,162 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 05:47 PM

PHOTOS: Man 'turns To Dog' During Deliverance Session At TB Joshua's Church - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / PHOTOS: Man 'turns To Dog' During Deliverance Session At TB Joshua's Church (63200 Views)

Penuel Mnguni Confesses At TB Joshua's Church, Seeks For Prayers & Deliverance / Church Members Carry Their Pastor On A Chair During Deliverance Session. Photo / "If You Sleep With Me, You Sleep With A Snake" - Lady At TB Joshua's Church Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHOTOS: Man 'turns To Dog' During Deliverance Session At TB Joshua's Church by VajanahDischaj(f): 8:04pm On Mar 27, 2016
AntiWailer:
No waste your data on that video ooo.

What breed is this ? dog ko. Sha no enter Calabar.

The guy did a poor job. Next time when you are paid to act like a dog , u don't combine Caucasian's barking with Lhassa Apso and the way German sherperd barks. grin grin.

Later he was sounding like a Rot. undecided

african and religion.

"Too many eediots, very few bullets."

Make I quote one wonderful guy on nairaland grin grin grin

nah to use bullet waste am for church there oh!afterall nah dog naĆ¼.
Re: PHOTOS: Man 'turns To Dog' During Deliverance Session At TB Joshua's Church by Caseless: 8:06pm On Mar 27, 2016
sameer1212:
Yela bai.
maza, angaisheka. Ya' 2 days?
Re: PHOTOS: Man 'turns To Dog' During Deliverance Session At TB Joshua's Church by Nobody: 8:20pm On Mar 27, 2016
Queseda:
You'll never see such in an Oyinbo church, only in Africa! SMH
It's because oyinbo ain't falling for that.
Re: PHOTOS: Man 'turns To Dog' During Deliverance Session At TB Joshua's Church by timsucess(m): 8:24pm On Mar 27, 2016
Scam
Re: PHOTOS: Man 'turns To Dog' During Deliverance Session At TB Joshua's Church by Nobody: 8:39pm On Mar 27, 2016
Caseless:
maza, angaisheka. Ya' 2 days?
lol. Yaa kwana biu dan uwa?
Re: PHOTOS: Man 'turns To Dog' During Deliverance Session At TB Joshua's Church by Caseless: 8:48pm On Mar 27, 2016
sameer1212:
lol. Yaa kwana biu dan uwa?
lahiya lau wallahi. Ya jama'a?
Re: PHOTOS: Man 'turns To Dog' During Deliverance Session At TB Joshua's Church by Nobody: 8:54pm On Mar 27, 2016
Caseless:
lahiya lau wallahi. Ya jama'a?
Toh Alhamdulillah.
Re: PHOTOS: Man 'turns To Dog' During Deliverance Session At TB Joshua's Church by Caseless: 8:59pm On Mar 27, 2016
sameer1212:
Toh Alhamdulillah.
yayi kyau. Ya madan?
Re: PHOTOS: Man 'turns To Dog' During Deliverance Session At TB Joshua's Church by Nobody: 9:48pm On Mar 27, 2016
Caseless:
yayi kyau. Ya madan?
tan nan lafia. cheesy
Re: PHOTOS: Man 'turns To Dog' During Deliverance Session At TB Joshua's Church by DrChukzy(m): 10:11pm On Mar 27, 2016
lomprico:

I laugh at your foolishness bro! Happy Easter!
Bro! Ur stupidity has no measure. Easter don finish. Meet u at Galilee
Re: PHOTOS: Man 'turns To Dog' During Deliverance Session At TB Joshua's Church by miftauferrets(m): 10:12pm On Mar 27, 2016
only here to see d dog but nothing

Re: PHOTOS: Man 'turns To Dog' During Deliverance Session At TB Joshua's Church by Stylz69(m): 10:14pm On Mar 27, 2016
This video confuses me! Did they get a man to act as a dog or a demon to act like a man-dog? This is the only church in the world where they interview demons every week! Poor man...hope he gets paid well for curling his fingers like that and eating his shoes...or poor demon? undecided
Re: PHOTOS: Man 'turns To Dog' During Deliverance Session At TB Joshua's Church by barnabas91: 10:50pm On Mar 27, 2016
DrChukzy:
Some mentally depressed fellow will enter here and start calling him names,like they are better. Everything they know, is staged. No more miracle in their bible.
my brother, even in d Bible, dey doubted Jesus, so am nt surprise 2 see them nw.
D truth is, miracles still happens, i always tel people, dey shudnt wait until they ar found in dis situation or even worse b4 dey bliv, den answer might nt come.
Re: PHOTOS: Man 'turns To Dog' During Deliverance Session At TB Joshua's Church by omokab: 10:50pm On Mar 27, 2016
I don't know why I opened this thread. Since yesterday I saw it I knew it was lie. What even resemble dog in this show? The only thing am seen is stage dram,asking somebody to act like a dog. TB joshua is a disgrace to Christianity. The foolish part of it is that,all his followers will still believe in this type of nonsense drama as a miracle. Maybe charm dey confuss them.
Re: PHOTOS: Man 'turns To Dog' During Deliverance Session At TB Joshua's Church by Vomm: 11:04pm On Mar 27, 2016
Bros yeeee!!!
I tire for you oooo!!
Where yoube from sef?
Se Na Calabar?
For u to know the different barks of dog

AntiWailer:
No waste your data on that video ooo.

What breed is this ? dog ko. Sha no enter Calabar.

The guy did a poor job. Next time when you are paid to act like a dog , u don't combine Caucasian's barking with Lhassa Apso and the way German sherperd barks. grin grin.

Later he was sounding like a Rot. undecided

african and religion.

"Too many eediots, very few bullets."

Make I quote one wonderful guy on nairaland grin grin grin

Re: PHOTOS: Man 'turns To Dog' During Deliverance Session At TB Joshua's Church by Vomm: 11:16pm On Mar 27, 2016
Really,I'm disappointed! Why be sayna shoehin dey chop? Hin no see the electric wire? Abi the microphone sef.
Yeye dey smell! Even wen the shoe turn upside down ,the guy refused to put his mouth again. kiss mtcheeeeew
Re: PHOTOS: Man 'turns To Dog' During Deliverance Session At TB Joshua's Church by EreluY(f): 12:00am On Mar 28, 2016
[size=18pt]Anyone who believes in this scam is a complete IDI0T.[/size]
Re: PHOTOS: Man 'turns To Dog' During Deliverance Session At TB Joshua's Church by Lasveg(m): 1:20am On Mar 28, 2016
Harmony92:
u don't have d rite to judge.
Isn't dat wot u gullible pple say to justify ur gullibilty? I guess u r one of d losers.
Re: PHOTOS: Man 'turns To Dog' During Deliverance Session At TB Joshua's Church by Abobaku: 2:41am On Mar 28, 2016
uScam
Re: PHOTOS: Man 'turns To Dog' During Deliverance Session At TB Joshua's Church by Seventeen(f): 4:44am On Mar 28, 2016
Nigeria has got talent... Season.....
Re: PHOTOS: Man 'turns To Dog' During Deliverance Session At TB Joshua's Church by kalson7(m): 6:16am On Mar 28, 2016
African magic could be like this no doubt
Re: PHOTOS: Man 'turns To Dog' During Deliverance Session At TB Joshua's Church by Harmony92(f): 10:30pm On Mar 28, 2016
[quote author=Lasveg post=44172128]Isn't dat wot u gullible pple say to justify ur gullibilty? I guess u r one of d losers. My friend use ur knee cover ur mouth, U don't even knw hw 2 talk. U sound like my 2yrs old niece. woman wrapper...oops blouse.
Re: PHOTOS: Man 'turns To Dog' During Deliverance Session At TB Joshua's Church by Lasveg(m): 1:31am On Mar 29, 2016
[quote author=Harmony92 post=44201891][/quote] Ok, I've heard ur wailings. Now get ur stinking self out of my face...
Re: PHOTOS: Man 'turns To Dog' During Deliverance Session At TB Joshua's Church by Nobody: 1:49am On Mar 29, 2016
about 85% of christian pastors belong to Freemasonary/occultic realm. be careful of fake miracles. real name is called " YAHUSHUA ". the name " Jesus " is fake. the Real name of God is " AHAYAH ASHER AHAYAH ". Leave Religion. Religion is bad. just obey the commandments and laws in the Bible. the true day of worship is Saturday. the seventh day that AHAYAH ASHER AHAYAH-the creator of heaven and earth, when he rested. not sunday.

Re: PHOTOS: Man 'turns To Dog' During Deliverance Session At TB Joshua's Church by theDEVILisHERE: 8:10am On Mar 29, 2016
legaxi:
When you see God in the same race that enslaved you, you are definitely out of your mind.

Why idiotic Africans can not understand this is just beyond me
Re: PHOTOS: Man 'turns To Dog' During Deliverance Session At TB Joshua's Church by Harmony92(f): 10:35am On Mar 29, 2016
Lasveg:
Ok, I've heard ur wailings. Now get ur stinking self out of my face...
I pity u n ur entire generation. Take ur home troubles elsewhere. tongue cos I am nt even cin u...
Re: PHOTOS: Man 'turns To Dog' During Deliverance Session At TB Joshua's Church by Lasveg(m): 11:53am On Mar 29, 2016
Harmony92:
I pity u n ur entire generation. Take ur home troubles elsewhere. tongue cos I am nt even cin u...
Oh dis frustrated thing again, i thought i ask u to bounce.
Re: PHOTOS: Man 'turns To Dog' During Deliverance Session At TB Joshua's Church by Lasveg(m): 12:02pm On Mar 29, 2016
EreluY:
[size=18pt]Anyone who believes in this scam is a complete IDI0T.[/size]
Wow I love u 4 dis. Its a good thing not every one is as gullible as dat girl called Harmony92. Nigeria still has hope with pple like u nd me.
Re: PHOTOS: Man 'turns To Dog' During Deliverance Session At TB Joshua's Church by Harmony92(f): 2:21pm On Mar 29, 2016
Lasveg:
Wow I love u 4 dis. Its a good thing not every one is as gullible as dat girl called Harmony92. Nigeria still has hope with pple like u nd me.
. U are so childish.my dear Am so proud to be a catholic n I dont rilli belive in pentecostal stuff bt even at dat it is nt our place 2 judge. God is the creator of every one let him b d judge nt u. I know u are actin like dis cos u ve fallen victim to one of dis pastors b4. My friend get a life cos u sound so frustrated.

Re: PHOTOS: Man 'turns To Dog' During Deliverance Session At TB Joshua's Church by Lasveg(m): 7:18pm On Mar 29, 2016
Harmony92:
. U are so childish.my dear Am so proud to be a catholic n I dont rilli belive in pentecostal stuff bt even at dat it is nt our place 2 judge. God is the creator of every one let him b d judge nt u. I know u are actin like dis cos u ve fallen victim to one of dis pastors b4. My friend get a life cos u sound so frustrated.
My dear I'm not trying to judge anyone, but sometimes truth has to be told to make d world better and safer. But I don't expect someone as blind as u to understand. U hav suffered too much brainwashing, may God help u.
Re: PHOTOS: Man 'turns To Dog' During Deliverance Session At TB Joshua's Church by Harmony92(f): 10:18pm On Mar 29, 2016
Lasveg:
My dear I'm not trying to judge anyone, but sometimes truth has to be told to make d world better and safer. But I don't expect someone as blind as u to understand. U hav suffered too much brainwashing, may God help u.
. Brainwashing? Wel it takes one 2 know one. U can continue with ur ranting am true wit u.
Re: PHOTOS: Man 'turns To Dog' During Deliverance Session At TB Joshua's Church by Lasveg(m): 11:49pm On Mar 29, 2016
Harmony92:
. Brainwashing? Wel it takes one 2 know one. U can continue with ur ranting am true wit u.
Ur type will give all ur hard earned money to d so called men of God, while ur family will be starving at home. I just pity pple like u, u dont know. I just hope one day ur eye will clear.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Prophet, Christian Shola Vows To Bring Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Back To Life / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Dunamis Glory Dome Dedication In Abuja / 'Hot Slap Parade' Inside Church By Boys And Girls (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.