Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,541 members, 7,888,734 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 02:00 PM

In Buhari Entire Life Can You Name Of Building He's Erected? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / In Buhari Entire Life Can You Name Of Building He's Erected? (930 Views)

'Holy Family' Statue Erected By Rochas Okorocha In Owerri (Photos) / Statues Of African Presidents Erected By Okorocha In Imo. Photos / Statue Erected In Honour Of Nnamdi Kanu At His Residence. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Buhari Entire Life Can You Name Of Building He's Erected? by Ofodirinwa: 1:08pm On Mar 27, 2016
I've never heard of Buhari doing things for other people. We always hear about Gowon, Shagari, Abdulsalami, Obasanjo, IBB, Atiku and now GEJ doing work as leaders post presidency. Building schools, libraries, universities, awarding scholarships, speaking internationally, etc.

As president and as citizen I can't name a single act of concious or charitable act initiated but the person of buhari. Now a single pencil donated anywhere.

People say he built xyz as PTF head but those are Abachas projects 100%. Do we credit Allison Diezani for build the GEJS universities, almajiri schools, or reviving the rail system?

What have you observed that Buhari has done for another human being other than his self and political ambition?

1 Like

Re: In Buhari Entire Life Can You Name Of Building He's Erected? by ify2nyce(f): 1:10pm On Mar 27, 2016
/
Re: In Buhari Entire Life Can You Name Of Building He's Erected? by ojnnaco(m): 1:20pm On Mar 27, 2016
Why are you looking for things you know you won't find.. habaaaaa. Change ,my foot

3 Likes

Re: In Buhari Entire Life Can You Name Of Building He's Erected? by AntiWailer: 1:40pm On Mar 27, 2016
"In Buhari Entire Life Can You Name Of Building He's Erected? - Politics - Nairaland" shocked cool shocked

Ofodirinwa:
I've never heard of Buhari doing things for other people. We always hear about Gowon, Shagari, Abdulsalami, Obasanjo, IBB, Atiku and now GEJ doing work as leaders post presidency. Building schools, libraries, universities, awarding scholarships, speaking internationally, etc.
As president and as citizen I can't name a single act of concious or charitable act initiated but the person of buhari. Now a single pencil donated anywhere.
People say he built xyz as PTF head but those are Abachas projects 100%. Do we credit Allison Diezani for build the GEJS universities, almajiri schools, or reviving the rail system?
What have you observed that Buhari has done for another human being other than his self and political ambition?

Instead of looking for building.

You should be looking for your English Teacher. I will join in the beating.

Eleeebo ooofo

He will come out and blame Buhari for his unemployment too.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: In Buhari Entire Life Can You Name Of Building He's Erected? by achinaboy(m): 1:51pm On Mar 27, 2016
well better get used to Buhari,because you all were running your mouth, Janathan this Jonathan,so accept the change or move to Ghana
Re: In Buhari Entire Life Can You Name Of Building He's Erected? by Ofodirinwa: 2:01pm On Mar 27, 2016
AntiWailer:
https://www.nairaland.com/3013487/buhari-entire-life-name-building#44154347

[s]You should be looking for your English Teacher, I will join in the beating.[/s]
You should be looking for you English teacher; I will join in the beating.

Eleeebo ooofo
Re: In Buhari Entire Life Can You Name Of Building He's Erected? by vedaxcool(m): 2:04pm On Mar 27, 2016
Wailing zombies thread of tears and mourning.

1 Like

Re: In Buhari Entire Life Can You Name Of Building He's Erected? by ElCule: 2:10pm On Mar 27, 2016
AntiWailer:
https://www.nairaland.com/3013487/buhari-entire-life-name-building#44154347

You should be looking for your English Teacher, I will join in the beating.

Eleeebo ooofo
The good thing is that, you get the message. His English is irrelivant.

Now answer the Question.
Re: In Buhari Entire Life Can You Name Of Building He's Erected? by ElCule: 2:15pm On Mar 27, 2016
vedaxcool:
Wailing zombies thread of tears and mourning.
When defending Buhari becomes an uphill task.
Re: In Buhari Entire Life Can You Name Of Building He's Erected? by vedaxcool(m): 3:48pm On Mar 27, 2016
ElCule:
When defending Buhari becomes an uphill task.

I remember the bible saying never argue with a fool least you become one... do you for once assume I will waste my time defending Buhari to fools?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: In Buhari Entire Life Can You Name Of Building He's Erected? by BlackTechnology: 3:53pm On Mar 27, 2016
Question thrown at the sophisticated ones but they refused to act wisely.

#YorubasWhoVotedBuhariHaveBeenScammed
Re: In Buhari Entire Life Can You Name Of Building He's Erected? by Nobody: 4:19pm On Mar 27, 2016
Who defeated boko haram
Re: In Buhari Entire Life Can You Name Of Building He's Erected? by theDEVILisHERE: 6:09pm On Mar 28, 2016
Ofodirinwa:

He alongside others helped erect the Sharia Court of appeal building in Apo Abuja

don't know if this counts?
Re: In Buhari Entire Life Can You Name Of Building He's Erected? by Ofodirinwa: 6:21pm On Mar 28, 2016
Abubakarsiddeeq:
Who defeated boko haram

LOL the Boko Haram on Sahara Reporters or the Boko Haram that killed 83 people last week?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Who Is Enjoying This Present Situation In NIGERIA - Counter Check ? / Dear Saraki, Please Resign Now / Herdsmen: Southern Leaders Fault Grazing Bill.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.