Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,076 members, 7,939,322 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 11:17 PM

Airtel Customer Service Thead - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Airtel Customer Service Thead (682 Views)

How Do I Speak With Airtel Customer Care Agent? / Court Awards N5m To Airtel Customer Who Dragged Them To Court Over Messages / Hilarious Conversation Between Airtel Customer Care And A Customer (audio) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Airtel Customer Service Thead by michesta(m): 1:47pm On Mar 27, 2016
is there anything you want to know about data, bundles, call rate, subscription codes, deductions and how to stop it on Airtel network, kindly ask me.

HAPPY EASTER

follow on Twitter n instagram
@michestahub
more interaction? reach me on 08062244699 whatsapp n 07083166578 for calls
Re: Airtel Customer Service Thead by Jorussia(m): 1:56pm On Mar 27, 2016
michesta:
is there anything you want to know about data, bundles, call rate, subscription codes, deductions and how to stop it on Airtel network, kindly ask me.

HAPPY EASTER

follow on Twitter n instagram
@michestahub
more interaction? reach me on 08062244699 whatsapp n 07083166578 for calls
Good Afternoon,please how can i download more than 1mb files(videos music etc) using my Airtel opera mini bundle?
Re: Airtel Customer Service Thead by Fr33born(m): 2:15pm On Mar 27, 2016
My question is, why airtel too dey lie? I even started wondering if Lai Mohammed is the owner of Airtel.
Airtel will tell you to recharge to get call bonus of #500, 25000k and so on but when you recharge, you get nothing.

I think it's only Airtel that does not give data when you recharge.

I suscribed for airtel timely data plan to download something. After opening one page, it stopped going until the time expired.

Why am i even complaining when i have forgotten the sim.
Re: Airtel Customer Service Thead by michesta(m): 2:18pm On Mar 27, 2016
Jorussia:
Good Afternoon,please how can i download more than 1mb files(videos music etc) using my Airtel opera mini bundle?
this data is meant to surf not to download. you might have challenges downloading with social bundles.
Re: Airtel Customer Service Thead by michesta(m): 2:24pm On Mar 27, 2016
Fr33born:
My question is, why airtel too dey lie? I even started wondering if Lai Mohammed is the owner of Airtel.
Airtel will tell you to recharge to get call bonus of #500, 25000k and so on but when you recharge, you get nothing.

I think it's only Airtel that does not give data when you recharge.

I suscribed for airtel timely data plan to download something. After opening one page, it stopped going until the time expired.

Why am i even complaining when i have forgotten the sim.
actually when you get a text telling to recharge certain amount to get certain bonus, its true however you should recharge on that same day and if after recharge you didn't get your promised bonus after 24 hours, put a call through to 111 so that the issue can be addressed.

concerning bonus on recharge, the key factor to bonuses on recharge is your tariff plan or service class. may I know what service class you are on?
Re: Airtel Customer Service Thead by trueking: 3:40am On Mar 31, 2016

(1) (Reply)

How To Restore Deleted Data From HTC One M8? / In Need Of LG G4 / Apple Launches The Iphone Se In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.