Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,826 members, 7,882,875 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 05:27 PM

Message To Nairaland Guys - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Message To Nairaland Guys (2045 Views)

Nairaland Guys & Asslicking! / I Have A Feeling That Most Nairaland Guys Are Gays/bisexual. Proofs. / Nairaland Guys Think With Their Joysticks! See Pics! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Message To Nairaland Guys by DICK4UCKPUSSY: 1:54pm On Mar 27, 2016
No african girl will choose six packs over Six cars, stop wasting your time in the Gym and Work hard.
Re: Message To Nairaland Guys by cruzita(f): 1:58pm On Mar 27, 2016
undecided
Re: Message To Nairaland Guys by obiorathesubtle: 1:59pm On Mar 27, 2016
Ok
Re: Message To Nairaland Guys by Greene66: 2:00pm On Mar 27, 2016
We know na
Re: Message To Nairaland Guys by wolfgangg(m): 2:03pm On Mar 27, 2016
Hell no! Have four packs already....fifth coming up' almost at six.... can't stop now...

NP- TI ft YOUNGTHUG - ABOUT THE MONEY
Re: Message To Nairaland Guys by Smellymouth: 2:04pm On Mar 27, 2016
You re wise OP

Re: Message To Nairaland Guys by Xionez(m): 2:36pm On Mar 27, 2016
Lol. And who says African girls cannot have both.
Please o, just join the niche you fit handle.
An African girl can rob Peter to Paul...or better still, rob Bill Gates to pay John Cena grin
Re: Message To Nairaland Guys by Nobody: 2:46pm On Mar 27, 2016
Uh...Why can't I have both?

Am I marrying the cars? or makingOut with the cars? Ah Can't marry A Pot-bellied, sissy Excuse of a man abeg!

NEWSFLASH!! Girls Also have taste, the same way guys do....
Re: Message To Nairaland Guys by Nobody: 2:53pm On Mar 27, 2016
Implying girls wont chose both, you underestimate the amount of greed a female specimen contains
Re: Message To Nairaland Guys by Nobody: 2:55pm On Mar 27, 2016
Estharfabian:

Am I marrying the cars? or makingOut with the cars?
Ah Can't marry A Pot-bellied, sissy Excuse of a man abeg!

I once saw a girl spread her legs and fvck'd the windscreen of a yellow ferrari she also came on it. All i'm saying is that it can be done.
Re: Message To Nairaland Guys by firstking01(m): 3:17pm On Mar 27, 2016
But we still some girls who will love you for who you are, though they are rare species
Re: Message To Nairaland Guys by Nobody: 3:36pm On Mar 27, 2016
If u r going to expect me to have 4 children and still retain my prebirth figure, have a job and do house chores as well. U beta have six car's and 6 packs, if not I will cruise ur six cars and makeout with ur best friend who has six 6packs.
Your choice!
Re: Message To Nairaland Guys by Nobody: 3:45pm On Mar 27, 2016
Penisinpenisout:

I once saw a girl spread her legs and fvck'd the windscreen of a yellow ferrari she also came on it. All i'm saying is that it can be done.

mgrin LoL! You saw?

Alright...I'd try to absorb that. gimme a minute.
Re: Message To Nairaland Guys by Nobody: 6:45pm On Mar 27, 2016
Estharfabian:

Am I marrying the cars? or makingOut with the cars?
Ah Can't marry A Pot-bellied, sissy Excuse of a man abeg!

Chai !
Re: Message To Nairaland Guys by bolabolabo: 6:50pm On Mar 27, 2016
mineANDurs:
If u r going to expect me to have 4 children and still retain my prebirth figure, have a job and do house chores as well. U beta have six car's and 6 packs, if not I will cruise ur six cars and makeout with ur best friend who has six 6packs.
Your choice!

Ordinary makeout I can live with dat baby.
Re: Message To Nairaland Guys by DharmyYinks: 8:31pm On Mar 27, 2016
mineANDurs:
Your choice!
And u think u just made "sense" undecided

Trust me, u'll still be d one at loss.

Makeout with his Bestie?? Hez gonna use n dump u nd tell pple abt his heroic bed-deeds with ya. At d end, u'll be d filthy one.. Used by two guys who re Besties.. and dumped by both.

He will get New cars nd a "Reasonable" Bae. D Bestie moves on to crush oda victims. And YOU become "THRASH", A WASTE PRODUCT!

1 Like

Re: Message To Nairaland Guys by Nobody: 8:42pm On Mar 27, 2016
DharmyYinks:

And u think u just made "sense" undecided

Trust me, u'll still be d one at loss.

Makeout with his Bestie?? Hez gonna use n dump u nd tell pple abt his heroic bed-deeds with ya. At d end, u'll be d filthy one.. Used by two guys who re Besties.. and dumped by both.

He will get New cars nd a "Reasonable" Bae. D Bestie moves on to crush oda victims. And YOU become "THRASH", A WASTE PRODUCT!

Who's talking about friendship? I am talking of marriage and ur bestie will never tell u wats going on cos he dosnt wanna hurt his friend. Got it? tongue
Re: Message To Nairaland Guys by DharmyYinks: 8:56pm On Mar 27, 2016
mineANDurs:

Who's talking about friendship? I am talking of marriage and ur bestie will never tell u wats going on cos he dosnt wanna hurt his friend. Got it? tongue
Wasn't talking bout friendship either. There re some things 'ordinary' frnds(males) won't keep from each oda not to talk of a Bestie banging his frnds bae.

Even if he doesnt say it, it doesn't change d fact that it's still d woman who will regret her deeds. Being banged by two frnds - A 6-pack nigga nd a nigga with 6 cars. A shame to her family's name nd Womanhood grin

One word comes to mind... "GOLDDIGGER"! Got it! wink
Re: Message To Nairaland Guys by Cutehector(m): 4:13am On Mar 31, 2016
Penisinpenisout:

Estharfabian:
mgrin LoL! You saw?
Alright...I'd try to absorb that. gimme a minute.
penisinpenisout. U and I knw very well dat scene abt d babe fvckn d windshield was in a movie...
Re: Message To Nairaland Guys by Nobody: 4:42am On Mar 31, 2016
Penisinpenisout:

That's so disgusting undecided

(1) (Reply)

Feeling Cold & Blue..i Am Hurt Right Now. Pls Help!!! / Is It Advisible For A Christian To Get Married To A Muslim? / See What A Nigerian Man Saw After The Premiere Of Fifty Shades Darker.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.