Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,282 members, 7,940,113 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 05:15 PM

5 Ways Nigerians Can Get Petroleum Products Regularly - Okupe - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 5 Ways Nigerians Can Get Petroleum Products Regularly - Okupe (278 Views)

“I Attended Classes Regularly, I Worked Hard For My Degree” - Odunlade Adekola / 5 Nigerian Celebrities Who Give Regularly To Charity / Toolz Asks: "Would You Loot If You Become Minister Of Petroleum Today? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Ways Nigerians Can Get Petroleum Products Regularly - Okupe by youngsahito(m): 3:32pm On Mar 27, 2016
– Former presidential aide, Dr Doyin Okupe has given his opinion on the lingering fuel scarcity in Nigeria
– Okupe listed some ways Nigeria can get out of its current challenges on his Facebook page
– He however reserved praises for the minister of petroleum, Dr Ibe Kachikwu for his handling of the crisis so far

The current fuel scarcity across the nation has been subjected to a debate by many prominent and no so prominent Nigerians.
Joining the fray is Dr Okupe who has been a regular contributor on national issues even after leaving government.
Adding his voice to the varying opinion on the issue, Okupe took to his Facebook page today, March 27, to offer his advice on how to address the challenges Nigeria’s oil industry is presently facing.

NAIJ.com lists 5 cost effective and efficient way of ensuring Nigerians get petroleum products regularly and as suggested by Dr Okupe.
Read below:
1. Scrapping the Petroleum Products Pricing Regulatory Agency (PPPRA)
2. Stopping the allocation of crude daily for local refining.
3. Allocating appropriate volume of crude to the oil majors under a transparent oil swap arrangement.
4. Invest in and improve the facilities of discharging premium motor spirit (PMS) in all our ports.
5. Completely deregulate the downstream
Do you agree with this?
Re: 5 Ways Nigerians Can Get Petroleum Products Regularly - Okupe by dacovajnr: 3:33pm On Mar 27, 2016
Na where this indomie brain fellow dey since all these while undecided
Re: 5 Ways Nigerians Can Get Petroleum Products Regularly - Okupe by hakeem02: 4:08pm On Mar 27, 2016
Noted

(1) (Reply)

Check Out D Hit Song In Town My Sam-paul / Brain Drain In Nigeria / Vico Post Advert For 3 Runs Girls He Would Need For The Weekend; 600k For Each

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.