Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,571 members, 7,914,482 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 06:32 AM

What Is The Average Age Bracket Of Nairalanders In This Section - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Average Age Bracket Of Nairalanders In This Section (4543 Views)

15-25 Years: The Age Bracket Of Doom / Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together / How Deep Is The Average Vagina? (EXPLICIT PICTURES| Guys Don't Read This) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Average Age Bracket Of Nairalanders In This Section by Nobody: 9:39am On Mar 28, 2016
Marlvin:

*smiles* say ! basically mature response from smiley freak knew you'd also tag your axx to your statement.
undecidedundecidedcool
Re: What Is The Average Age Bracket Of Nairalanders In This Section by davide470(m): 10:20am On Mar 28, 2016
@Eddygourdo,

Romance section is one of the cashcow's of Nairaland, hence it's moderate supervison and very little rules per se.

Let the kids be.. smiley wink
Re: What Is The Average Age Bracket Of Nairalanders In This Section by Eddygourdo(m): 10:44am On Mar 28, 2016
davide470:
@Eddygourdo,

Romance section is one of the cashcow's of Nairaland, hence it's moderate supervison and very little rules per se.

Let the kids be.. smiley wink
have done so. Though I thought politics was the money spinner. Might be wrong though.
Re: What Is The Average Age Bracket Of Nairalanders In This Section by davide470(m): 11:00am On Mar 28, 2016
Eddygourdo:
have done so. Though I thought politics was the money spinner. Might be wrong though.
That is also.
Re: What Is The Average Age Bracket Of Nairalanders In This Section by Nobody: 1:20pm On Mar 28, 2016
Interesting thread. grin

Here is the Alexa demographics of Nairaland. Used to be more detailed but at least you'll get an idea.
http://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/nairaland.com
Re: What Is The Average Age Bracket Of Nairalanders In This Section by exotiqueify(f): 2:47pm On Mar 28, 2016
Eddygourdo:
ok. Will respond to you soonest. Since you are very sure of ur achievements

Sincerely, I DO NOT KNOW U, BUT believe me, show this guy the mature person in u both... frankly, u need not reply this person, out of all it's worth, this person isn't worth it....
Re: What Is The Average Age Bracket Of Nairalanders In This Section by Eddygourdo(m): 2:58pm On Mar 28, 2016
exotiqueify:

Sincerely, I DO NOT KNOW U, BUT believe me, show this guy the mature person in u both... frankly, u need not reply this person, out of all it's worth, this person isn't worth it....
ok I will act appropriately. Thanks
Re: What Is The Average Age Bracket Of Nairalanders In This Section by VerizonNumbers: 8:12pm On Dec 16, 2016
----------------------**********YEAR END SALE STARTS***********---------------------------

We have the Fastest way to get Verizon Wireless Numbers and Live in 8 Minutes or Less

Instant use. Get 2 free phone number for every 15 that you purchase. Works on All post and includes Local Geo Targeting.

We process our phone numbers manually 24 hours a day. Skype zain.khalid10

https://www.facebook.com/VerizonNumbers/

Price : $1.90 Per NO

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Little Collection Of Crazy Memes----some Stolen BTW. / Funny Chats Between 2 Guys... / Can You Marry A Woman Who Has Been Circumcise?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.