Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,864 members, 7,872,868 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 01:06 AM

Army Colonel Abducted In Kaduna - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Army Colonel Abducted In Kaduna (24268 Views)

Cameroonian Woman Who Was Abducted In Nigeria 28-years Ago Reunites With Father / Pictures Of Christian Teenage Girls that were Abducted In The North / Igbo Girl, Ifeoma, Abducted In Zaria: "I Want My Daughter Back" - Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army Colonel Abducted In Kaduna by abanicool(f): 8:05pm On Mar 27, 2016
notoriousbabe:
mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew raised to power 10 tongue tongue
lol...u r funny ooo.raise it to power 100.
Re: Army Colonel Abducted In Kaduna by abanicool(f): 8:09pm On Mar 27, 2016
HRich:
if it's your birthday. Then leave this place now and go celebrate it outside rather than begging for likes.
lol......bros.u r not smiling oooooo
Re: Army Colonel Abducted In Kaduna by nd07(m): 8:35pm On Mar 27, 2016
Cases of abduction by unknown gun men has so prevailed in this Nation since this government. why? who is hunting who?
Re: Army Colonel Abducted In Kaduna by nd07(m): 8:40pm On Mar 27, 2016
teadrake:

Blame it on Buhari again??why not the governor of Kaduna state?What prevented the rest of the state from adopting the same security measure(State police)put in place in Lagos in curtailing things like this?

But was it ds way in d past government?
Re: Army Colonel Abducted In Kaduna by sweetgala(m): 8:44pm On Mar 27, 2016
Decibel:
I blame Buhari. He should be impeached as soon as possible since he has failed to protect the people he swore an oath to do.

Like we impeached Jonathan after he let 200 girls, and many more Nigerians go missing.
Re: Army Colonel Abducted In Kaduna by alrasi: 9:24pm On Mar 27, 2016
Trouble dey sleep jejely.
Re: Army Colonel Abducted In Kaduna by macaranta(m): 9:26pm On Mar 27, 2016
undecided
Re: Army Colonel Abducted In Kaduna by lereinter(m): 9:28pm On Mar 27, 2016
Decibel:
I blame Buhari. He should be impeached as soon as possible since he has failed to protect the people he swore an oath to do.

But what's wrong with your brain
Re: Army Colonel Abducted In Kaduna by ManTiger(m): 9:31pm On Mar 27, 2016
Now who is save in this country?
Re: Army Colonel Abducted In Kaduna by lereinter(m): 9:36pm On Mar 27, 2016
alexistaiwo:
A Senior Army Officer, Col. Samaila Inusa was on Saturday reportedly kidnapped around the Kamazo area in Chikun Local Government of Kaduna State by yet-to-be identified gunmen.
The Army Colonel, who was said to be serving with the Nigerian Army School of Infantry, Jaji, near Kaduna State, was in the company of his wife when the incident occurred.
It was gathered that the kidnappers dropped off the wife and left with the senior military officer, headed towards Abuja.
No group has claimed responsibility for the abduction of the senior military officer as of the time of filing this report.
A statement issued on Sunday by the Deputy Director, Army Public Relations, One-Mechanized Division, Kaduna, Col. Usman Abdul confirmed that the incident occurred at about 7.30pm on Saturday.
The Army spokesman in the statement entitled: ‘A senior army officer abducted-Col. Samaila Inusa’, said:
“This is to inform the general public that the above named senior officer of the Nigerian Army serving in Nigerian Army School of Infantry Jaji Kaduna was abducted around Kamazo near NNPC junction, Kaduna.
“The abductors dropped off his wife and left with him in his car. The car headed towards Abuja.
“Anybody with useful information or assistance should please assist in tracking these abductors.
“They are in a Mercedes Benz GLK Black colour with registration number Abuja, KUJ 154 TZ. This happened at about 7:30pm on Saturday 26 March 2016.
“You are please requested to inform the general public on this unfortunate incidence. The following numbers could be reach for further contact.a. 08033865572 b. 08030489203
c. 08023445961, d. 07038025282 , e. 08058130703.”
The incident is coming barely a week when three clerics were abducted along the Kaduna-Abuja Expressway.
The President of the United Church of Christ in Nigeria, Rev. Emmanuel Dziggau, along with his Vice President, Rev. Iliya Anto and one Rev. Yakubu Zarma were abducted by gunmen along the Kaduna – Abuja Express Way on Monday.
The abductors, numbering six were masked and armed with AK47 rifles; and demanded for a N100 million ransom.
The ransom was later reduced to N80 million, according to family source.
www.punchng.com/army-colonel-abducted-in-kaduna/

Kidnapping is now becoming a frequent occurrence. PMB this is too much from clergy, school children, now a colonel in the army. The police are just on the road to collect 50naira from motorists Bubu pls intervene.
Re: Army Colonel Abducted In Kaduna by Nobody: 9:52pm On Mar 27, 2016
Where the chest beating soldiers on this forum
beating chest and forming rambo online
dem don kidnap una oga which level nah grin grin

1 Like

Re: Army Colonel Abducted In Kaduna by Reference(m): 10:03pm On Mar 27, 2016
What's a Colonel doing driving a GLK. That is where to start.

1 Like

Re: Army Colonel Abducted In Kaduna by Nobody: 10:14pm On Mar 27, 2016
Pay back period. Army massacre, here and there.
Re: Army Colonel Abducted In Kaduna by jamjam1991(m): 10:52pm On Mar 27, 2016
[color=#990000]I dey chop my eba and stew.... No meat and I manage subscribe to hear say colonel go dey chop chicken 4 abductors hand..... Abeg kidnap me join... Na warri I dey oooooO/color]
Re: Army Colonel Abducted In Kaduna by jamjam1991(m): 10:53pm On Mar 27, 2016
[color=#990000]I dey chop my eba and stew.... No meat and I manage subscribe to hear say colonel go dey chop chicken 4 abductors hand..... Abeg kidnap me join... Na warri I dey oooooO[/colour]
Re: Army Colonel Abducted In Kaduna by cliffbecks: 12:35am On Mar 28, 2016
They that call upon the name of the Lord shall be save.-Jesus Christ.
Re: Army Colonel Abducted In Kaduna by azzima(m): 12:41am On Mar 28, 2016
See how Biafrans are foaming in the mouth with all their comments above! Children of hate, any bad news about Nigeria intoxicates them. Anti -Nigerians!!!
Re: Army Colonel Abducted In Kaduna by callJesu: 12:53am On Mar 28, 2016
Na waaaa ooo
Re: Army Colonel Abducted In Kaduna by VajanahDischaj(f): 2:39am On Mar 28, 2016
Sunnycliff:
Now the Hunter is the HUNTED! This case pass wahala!

FTC on Easter! Thats the resurrection power!
lol @ that's the resurrection power.

guy you don kolo!
Re: Army Colonel Abducted In Kaduna by Obason22(m): 4:38am On Mar 28, 2016
For u to know that naija is terrible, and we no dey carry last
Re: Army Colonel Abducted In Kaduna by Melicia82: 5:31am On Mar 28, 2016
oro di hun
Re: Army Colonel Abducted In Kaduna by vickylala239: 6:39am On Mar 28, 2016
Wonders....those who are to protect us are being kidnapped

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Usifo Ataga: Onoh Ojukwu, Four Others Charged With Obstruction Of Justice / Framed Photograph Of S’west Governor Found In Ogun ‘kidnappers Den’ / "Enugu Police Took My Friend & Girlfriend Away After They Found iPhone With Him"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.