Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,864 members, 7,872,868 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 01:04 AM

Reps Ask Yar’adua To Quit - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reps Ask Yar’adua To Quit (641 Views)

Rigging Clip: Reps Ask Senate To Stop Obanikoro’s Screening / Jonathan Visits Late Yar’Adua’s Family & Emir Of Katsina During Rally (Photos) / Reps Ask ECOWAS To Stop Deportation Of Nigerians From Ghana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reps Ask Yar’adua To Quit by JamesG: 9:04pm On Jul 25, 2009
http://www.234next.com/csp/cms/sites/Next/News/National/5438379-147/Reps_ask_Yar’Adua_to_quit_.csp 

I think this a waste of time - you can't solve a problem when your are part of the problem.

The reality is that Nigeria is a failed state – Next Evolution:

Phase 1. Mass riots, because people have reached their threshold for tolerance and the burden of abject poverty.
Phase 2. Mass and brutal killings – Tribal wars to be topped by wars between Yorubas & Housas/Fulanis; Igbos &
Housas/Fulanis; and Yorubas & Igbos
Phase 3. emigrations by those lucky enough to do so; and unprecedented Nigerian refugees in neighboring countries,
these refugees would not be welcomed, hence would be subjected to inhumane treatment (Genocide outcomes
in Dafur and Rwanda, would be dwarfed in comparison)
Phase 4. All out civil war – unprecedented misery!
Phase 5. population of Nigerians living in Nigeria cut down to ~80 million
Phase 6. Year 2020 – a new Nigeria is born! With great promise.

As gloomy as this may sound, this’ what history hold for us – there’s really no other path or route. The political elites
have set the stage – make it in politics or forget it! The masses are at their mercy… and they’re ruthless
(they don’t take prisoners!)
Re: Reps Ask Yar’adua To Quit by puskin: 9:17pm On Jul 25, 2009
In as much that Nigeria is not worth that name. . .NIGERIA, but. . . . . your brain is upside down
Re: Reps Ask Yar’adua To Quit by snowdrops(m): 9:22pm On Jul 25, 2009
@JamesG

Are you on horse sh*t or sumthing?
You for real? What planet are you on?
Re: Reps Ask Yar’adua To Quit by JamesG: 9:28pm On Jul 25, 2009
Please prove me wrong… I would love a more prosperous Nigeria, like most patriots. But the historical facts points in a different direction. We have all it takes to make for a great country, but unfortunately that’s all in the hands of ~2% of the populace – the political elite.
Re: Reps Ask Yar’adua To Quit by Remii(m): 9:40pm On Jul 25, 2009
JamesG:

Please prove me wrong… I would love a more prosperous Nigeria, like most patriots. But the historical facts points in a different direction. We have all it takes to make for a great country, but unfortunately that’s all in the hands of ~2% of the populace – the political elite.

I think they are less than 1/2% those guys are not up 500,000 if not 500 only. It is pathetically amazing that the rest 99.5% are helpless and turned against each other most of times embarassed sad sad sad sad sad cry
Re: Reps Ask Yar’adua To Quit by JamesG: 9:50pm On Jul 25, 2009
I have included their thugs as well, the reason why the other 98% are hopeless.
Re: Reps Ask Yar’adua To Quit by sley4life(m): 11:46pm On Jul 25, 2009
There decision cant hold. When have the rep impeached a sitting president since the history of nigeria?

(1) (Reply)

If You Could Convince Yaradua / Let There Be Light ! / Editorial:the Pdp/ohakim Agreement Of 2007

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.